AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hello,

My PR application has ended today.

Inland application under common law with a representative.
As we do have a representative, we never called the immigration or linked our application.

We live in Mississauga.

Here is my timeline.
I applied for PR and OWP - MISSISSAUGA
App. sent: Aug.02, 2018 (Police certificate and Schedule A submitted upfront).
App. received: Aug.03, 2018
AOR: didn't receive
Medical request: Oct.30, 2018
Medical done: Nov.02, 2018
Medical submitted: Nov.13 or Nov.14, 2018
OWP approved by email: Nov.13, 2018
Additional documents requested from Montreal Hub (T4 and declaration of common law): April.15, 2019
Sponsor approval from Montreal hub: Apr.26, 2019
AIP: didn't receive
Interview letter received from Etobicoke: Jul.02, 2019
Interview date on Jul.06, 2019 in Etobicoke
COPR: Jul.06, 2019

I arrived 45 minutes before my interview time and received the token number. It took exactly 45 minutes to an agent call my number. The agent was nice and explain everything including the time for apply to the citizenship.
The questions asked were: when was the last time you entered in Canada, for my partner if he was present when the application was filled, if he is aware about the obligation, and if we have any questions.
The whole process took 15 minutes.

Thank you all for sharing your experience during this process and wish you all the best.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Jayd10

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
We received the PR card in the mail yesterday - just over 2 weeks after the landing interview. The remainder of our timeline is in signature.

Sending good luck vibes to everyone still waiting!

Heads up to those that will be applying for citizenship in 2 years, make sure you keep track of all of the time you spent outside Canada, including your travel outside the country as a temporary resident in the 5 years prior to submitting your application. It will make filling out your application much easier when the time comes!

Last edited:

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
We received the PR card in the mail yesterday - just over 2 weeks after the landing interview. The remainder of our timeline is in signature.

Heads up to those that will be applying for citizenship in 2 years, make sure you keep track of all of the time you spent outside Canada, including your travel outside the country as a temporary resident in the 5 years prior to submitting your application. It will make filling out your application much easier when the time comes!
Congrats Jay, time to get back to a normal life for you!! :)

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
We have movement again for the Vancouver office, :) received my landing interview letter today for the 25th July:D:D:D hope you all get some good news too.
CONGRATULATIONS! Sooooo happy for you! Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: jimbo2093

missjang

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019

Hi Jay! When you receive a PR card, was it in the mailbox? Or was it delivered by registered mail that they need your identification?

Thank you :)

MashusCa

Nov 21, 2018
I received my GCMS notes today. It seems after the SA approval, my application has undergone a nationwide trotting. It was transferred to my local office for eligibility, and then it was transferred from my local office to Halifax, and then Halifax's office also transferred it to Fredericton. The reason for the transfer has been to distribute the workload. my application was received on Aug. 23 and we received SA approval on March 11. The processing time elapses in 49 days but eligibility has not even started. The Fredericton office received it on May, 13, but they have not started working on it as at June 13. If your application is delayed, I am sure it is mostly due to workload. The criminal and security checks show that it was assigned back on March 11, to Winnipeg although the status online is "not started". Let's keep our fingers crossed; hopefully, we would have good news by the close of next week.

**I reside in Atlantic Canada by the way**

Cheers.
ME TOOO, haha i thought there was nobody in Atlantic here haha. Anyways how do I order the notes ??? Thanks