+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
kapilhere said:
I believe this is just part of standard letter template
I was thinking that too, phew. I am checking my receipts just to be sure. So would they already know this or should I send a copy of the receipt in to them? Thanks :)

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
malikhashmi said:
Congrats - only the landing interview to go!

question: were you requested to send medicals? when was that?

We were not yet requested to send a medical. Maybe they will ask that when they contact my husband?

Do they always do a landing interview? Where do they usually do it?

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malikhashmi said:
when did CIC receive your application?

also, did they request for the meds or did you do them on your own?

I am assuming that once the meds are requested and completed - the process is close to the end.
They received it Dec 21, but started working on it on feb 4, i've got all my police clearance and did the upfront medical too.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
I called CIC and the agent looked into my application ..She said that its still under review and I have to wait .. I asked her if I should send more proof of the relationship or if I should do the medical .. she advised me to hold still and not do anything without CIC's instructions ...She said you will hear from us soon as its closing in to 16th month and sending any document voluntarily will delay the process.

they received my application on Aug 5, 2015

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
When you get sponsor approval and AIP, does it come as an email or mailed letter?

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hi everyone I got my meds request and getting it done next week my partner havent gotten any emails yet or anything but on the email that was sent to me said that my app was moved to the next stage were medicals are needed which is the only thing I didnt send, I also just got my new passport right now so my questions are : I have to use the update form for this right? And send it online with a copy if my new passport specifying my app number? And I need to apply for a new work permit as it finished this week I got my passport 2 days later so I cannot extend it I need a new work permit app right? Thanks everyone I feel like everyday I am one step closer. App sent july 2015.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
juve said:
I called CIC and the agent looked into my application ..She said that its still under review and I have to wait .. I asked her if I should send more proof of the relationship or if I should do the medical .. she advised me to hold still and not do anything without CIC's instructions ...She said you will hear from us soon as its closing in to 16th month and sending any document voluntarily will delay the process.

they received my application on Aug 5, 2015

you know what just happened ?? i just received an email to do medical ... funny how it turned out ..such a relief and also i found a spot to do it tomorrow !!

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Good for you!!!

think they are really trying to ensure that something is happening before the 16 month mark - else the MP's will start approaching them!

juve said:
you know what just happened ?? i just received an email to do medical ... funny how it turned out ..such a relief and also i found a spot to do it tomorrow !!

Obi-Wan

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
sestrenkapsixa said:
OMG you guys! I am August 4th 2015 applicant, have only received AOR in mid February and NO communication whatsoever since. I've been checking CIC Online Application and GCKEY website every single day, and lost hope a few months ago, but today I logged in and saw that my medical results status changed from "Not needed at this time" to "Passed" (I did not receive any emails or any notifications)!!! I know this doesn't mean anything yet, but some progress after such a long wait makes me thrilled and so happy :D ;D :p
August 11 applicant here! I just saw that the updated mycic to say that my Medical is under Review! Was also "Not needed at this time" as of last week. Phew so they are at least working on it! :)

Bagljas

Jul 4, 2016
Hi everyone!

I've tried every possible combination in an attempt to electronically link my application -- last name, first name & DOB; UCI and last name; with the passport and without the passport; with the city of birth and also leaving a single blank space in the field... NOTHING seems to work. :eek:

Anyone successful these past few days/past week?

Thanks!

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Bagljas said:
Hi everyone!

I've tried every possible combination in an attempt to electronically link my application -- last name, first name & DOB; UCI and last name; with the passport and without the passport; with the city of birth and also leaving a single blank space in the field... NOTHING seems to work. :eek:

Anyone successful these past few days/past week?

Thanks!
Are you using at least 2 people for # included on app? You'll want to enter 2 if it's just you and your sponsor....and add 1 for each dependent. Also, make sure you are using the Applicant info---sponsor cannot link. And it also will not work if you have a representative.

Bagljas

Jul 4, 2016
simpsol22 said:
Are you using at least 2 people for # included on app? You'll want to enter 2 if it's just you and your sponsor....and add 1 for each dependent. Also, make sure you are using the Applicant info---sponsor cannot link. And it also will not work if you have a representative.
Thank you so much, after many attempts I have managed to link my application earlier today.

Cheers!

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOW DOES IT LOOK THIS SITUATION? THANKS FOR ANY ANSWERS IN ADVANCE . they made, by the way a mistake , because it was received in 2015 sept 30th not 2016
The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on September 30, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure that the sponsor meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized in May 17, 2016 .
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the principal applicant meets the eligibility requirements.
As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. Processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case. Rest assured that we are aware of how important this next stage is in your life is and that we are committed to processing your application as quickly as we can.

Amigo30

Nov 17, 2016
Hi May 2015 applicant here i can't link my online application as well. I did all of the advices but still no application. I just want to check what is the update on my application. Anyone please i need your help.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
CLAUDIO73 said:
HOW DOES IT LOOK THIS SITUATION? THANKS FOR ANY ANSWERS IN ADVANCE . they made, by the way a mistake , because it was received in 2015 sept 30th not 2016
The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on September 30, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure that the sponsor meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized in May 17, 2016 .
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the principal applicant meets the eligibility requirements.
As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. Processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case. Rest assured that we are aware of how important this next stage is in your life is and that we are committed to processing your application as quickly as we can.
They also messed up the year on my last inquiry via CSE--said I applied December 2016. It sounds like you have Sponsor approval. Did you get a letter for that? Also, do you have dependents or did you get any requests in May?