+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Harrysagoo

May 14, 2016
Ponga said:
Well...that's how CIC Operational Manuals say it works. Medical and Criminality are part of Stage 2, which is definitely after AIP.

It's entirely possible that you have AIP, but CIC can't be bothered to `officially' tell you...for some reason. ;)
Understood. So, is that a positive sign that we received medical request ?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harrysagoo said:
Understood. So, is that a positive sign that we received medical request ?
For an Inland applicant, ANY request for something (besides more proof of the relationship) is a good sign.

Make sure your doctor uses the e-Medical system to electronically transfer the results to CIC.

Good luck!

Harrysagoo

May 14, 2016
Ponga said:
For an Inland applicant, ANY request for something (besides more proof of the relationship) is a good sign.

Make sure your doctor uses the e-Medical system to electronically transfer the results to CIC.

Good luck!
Yeah the doctor's office said they are going to submit the results online. Thanks for the help !

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
How long is the expected average wait between medical requested and DM/Landing interview. I submitted my medicals over the last weekend. Have a conference in Florida that i want to attend in February for which I will need to obtain a US visa well.

Question: Who thinks im going to florida:)?

Harrysagoo said:
Yeah the doctor's office said they are going to submit the results online. Thanks for the help !

Harrysagoo

May 14, 2016
malikhashmi said:
How long is the expected average wait between medical requested and DM/Landing interview. I submitted my medicals over the last weekend. Have a conference in Florida that i want to attend in February for which I will need to obtain a US visa well.

I'm sailing on the same boat as you. I submitted my medical last Monday and still waiting for any updates so I have no idea how long. Sorry !
For US VISA you need to book an appointment for visa way early as they are usually booked for 1-2 months in advance specially if you're in Toronto area. I remember I waited for 2and a half months.

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Thats an eye opener

Were you able to obtain a US visa on a work permit whilst your inland application was applied? I was waiting to obtain the PR before applying - didnt realize there was a 2 month waiting time.

will i be granted a US visa if i were to apply now?

Harrysagoo said:
I'm sailing on the same boat as you. I submitted my medical last Monday and still waiting for any updates so I have no idea how long. Sorry !
For US VISA you need to book an appointment for visa way early as they are usually booked for 1-2 months in advance specially if you're in Toronto area. I remember I waited for 2and a half months.

Harrysagoo

May 14, 2016
malikhashmi said:
Thats an eye opener

Were you able to obtain a US visa on a work permit whilst your inland application was applied? I was waiting to obtain the PR before applying - didnt realize there was a 2 month waiting time.

I actually applied way before I submitted my inland application.I got B1/B2 for 10 years. You can definitely apply if you still have a valid work permit. And to be honest it all depends on how the interview goes and the visa officer as they will tell you right away if you're granted or not.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
ana0911 said:
hey guys and a big thank you to profiler.I finally landed at cic this morning.It was preety easy and fast.
I submitted all the documents they requested in the landing letter,and my beautiful and sweet wife was there as well.
I was asked 3 or 4 simple questions.if i had any criminal record,if i was ever asked to leave canada and if i have any dependent that is not listed on the application and lastly if i ever got into trouble with the police and answer to all questions was no.She then gave me a copy of the copr and asked me to initial them and said congratulations as of this day you are a permanent resident of canada.She asked me if i ever had a sin number i said no,she then gave me a form to fill out a form for my new sin number..i was then called and presented the form i filled and within my minutes i got my new sin card number and it was all joy.Finally God answered our prayers.By the way i am a June 2015 applicant.Goodluck to everyone waiting.
Congratulations! you must be so happy now.
I'm June 2015 applicant, hope that my application is coming soon! :D

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ana0911 said:
hey guys and a big thank you to profiler.I finally landed at cic this morning.It was preety easy and fast.
I submitted all the documents they requested in the landing letter,and my beautiful and sweet wife was there as well.
I was asked 3 or 4 simple questions.if i had any criminal record,if i was ever asked to leave canada and if i have any dependent that is not listed on the application and lastly if i ever got into trouble with the police and answer to all questions was no.She then gave me a copy of the copr and asked me to initial them and said congratulations as of this day you are a permanent resident of canada.She asked me if i ever had a sin number i said no,she then gave me a form to fill out a form for my new sin number..i was then called and presented the form i filled and within my minutes i got my new sin card number and it was all joy.Finally God answered our prayers.By the way i am a June 2015 applicant.Goodluck to everyone waiting.
Congratulations on your dream come true :)

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
malikhashmi said:
Thats an eye opener

For most of international conferences held in US, you usually can get an official letter of invitation which will help you to get the required visa. Depending from which country you are from, it might help a lot.

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
hello yes i ordered them, and it says nothing just that they are doing security.

but it has been so long thats why i dont understand if this is normal or not

abrakadabra said:
Have you tried calling CIC or order GCMS notes? Your application should be close to DM

Christine_Y

Jul 22, 2015
malikhashmi said:

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
You will be land before Feb.

Just go ahead and apply for a US visa.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Christine_Y said:
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
You will be land before Feb.

Just go ahead and apply for a US visa.
How do you know it? i did my medical last month and haven't heard anything since then

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
It really is hard to say...

btw when did you complete the medical? how long has it been? and has ecas been updateD?

abrakadabra said:
How do you know it? i did my medical last month and haven't heard anything since then

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
malikhashmi said:
It really is hard to say...

btw when did you complete the medical? how long has it been? and has ecas been updateD?
I did my medical last month, 5 days later ecas showed that I had passed.
But i've never received OWP or AIP so I'm very confused what is going on with my application. I called CIC several times, the response is "general processing times is 26 months", so looking forward to reading GCMS notes