+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simpsol22 said:
They also messed up the year on my last inquiry via CSE--said I applied December 2016. It sounds like you have Sponsor approval. Did you get a letter for that? Also, do you have dependents or did you get any requests in May?
No i did not get any letter for that. I have a child in Italy, not sponsored momentarily. He did undergo for medicals in September, they already received all concerning him and since Sept i did not hear anything else. So they might have already started the final review for real...I like to think:))

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
in terms of sequence of documents

Should the AIP come before or after medical? And how is it communicated...mail or post?

Cross99

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
malikhashmi said:
in terms of sequence of documents

Should the AIP come before or after medical? And how is it communicated...mail or post?
I believe if you get a medical request, CIC is content in that your relationship is genuine. Ideally, the AIP letter should follow after such a determination but as can be seen, a lot of times that doesn't happen. What you get instead is a medical request or a direct DM.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Posting on behalf of my brother who is being sponsored by his Common-Law partner.

Application received: June 12th, 2015
AOR: August 25th, 2015
SA: November 24th,2016

The MP responded with a status update after the SA saying:
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 4, 2017 for your constituent’s spouse.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

· The security verifications are currently valid.
Any idea what "valid" means?

Also any idea what the time frame should be between SA and AIP? Note that the medicals and everything were submitted upfront. The only question they received was in regards to their relationship earlier this month, but that doesn't seem to be a problem at all. (Hence the SA)

ECAS has not been updated with the SA.

crystallps

May 21, 2015
Oct 2015 applicant

Just got my GCMS notes. Not sure what I was expecting because basically everything says "Not started." Luckily they have received my documents I submitted after my application (Option C printout and proof of payment) and I'm part of the 2016 reduction exercise.So still in the waiting game.

Cross99

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
moelaghil said:
Posting on behalf of my brother who is being sponsored by his Common-Law partner.

Application received: June 12th, 2015
AOR: August 25th, 2015
SA: November 24th,2016

The MP responded with a status update after the SA saying:
Any idea what "valid" means?

Also any idea what the time frame should be between SA and AIP? Note that the medicals and everything were submitted upfront. The only question they received was in regards to their relationship earlier this month, but that doesn't seem to be a problem at all. (Hence the SA)

ECAS has not been updated with the SA.
Hi,

SA does not mean that they have determined the relationship to be genuine, it simply means that the sponsor is eligible to be a sponsor. The only sticking point now seems to be applicant's eligibility determination (checking validity of the relationship).

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cross99 said:
Hi,

SA does not mean that they have determined the relationship to be genuine, it simply means that the sponsor is eligible to be a sponsor. The only sticking point now seems to be applicant's eligibility determination (checking validity of the relationship).
Agreed. For an Inland applicant, AIP is issued once the sponsor has been approved and the foreign national has been determined to now qualify to apply for PR (even though they already have). AIP also means that the relationship has been assessed and approved.

After AIP, the only things remaining are admissibility assessment (medical, criminality, security/background).

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hello

I am july 2015 applicant and I found out my medical has passed on ECAS and CIC account 2 weeks ago. but I haven't got SA or AIP.
Is that mean my process is almost over?

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Yun8123 said:
Hello

I am july 2015 applicant and I found out my medical has passed on ECAS and CIC account 2 weeks ago. but I haven't got SA or AIP.
Is that mean my process is almost over?
When did you submit your medicals?

sumon0505

Oct 3, 2016
Hello,

i sent my application in Feb 2015
i relieved AIP and SA in March

after that i have not received anything back!

i am worried... is this normal, please let me know ????

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
sumon0505 said:
Hello,

i sent my application in Feb 2015
i relieved AIP and SA in March

after that i have not received anything back!

i am worried... is this normal, please let me know ????
Have you tried calling CIC or order GCMS notes? Your application should be close to DM

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
hey guys and a big thank you to profiler.I finally landed at cic this morning.It was preety easy and fast.
I submitted all the documents they requested in the landing letter,and my beautiful and sweet wife was there as well.
I was asked 3 or 4 simple questions.if i had any criminal record,if i was ever asked to leave canada and if i have any dependent that is not listed on the application and lastly if i ever got into trouble with the police and answer to all questions was no.She then gave me a copy of the copr and asked me to initial them and said congratulations as of this day you are a permanent resident of canada.She asked me if i ever had a sin number i said no,she then gave me a form to fill out a form for my new sin number..i was then called and presented the form i filled and within my minutes i got my new sin card number and it was all joy.Finally God answered our prayers.By the way i am a June 2015 applicant.Goodluck to everyone waiting.

Harrysagoo

May 14, 2016
Ponga said:
Agreed. For an Inland applicant, AIP is issued once the sponsor has been approved and the foreign national has been determined to now qualify to apply for PR (even though they already have). AIP also means that the relationship has been assessed and approved.

After AIP, the only things remaining are admissibility assessment (medical, criminality, security/background).
Not sure if that's how it works because we received the medical request and still haven't heard anything about AIP ? July 2015 applicant.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harrysagoo said:
Not sure if that's how it works because we received the medical request and still haven't heard anything about AIP ? July 2015 applicant.
Well...that's how CIC Operational Manuals say it works. Medical and Criminality are part of Stage 2, which is definitely after AIP.

It's entirely possible that you have AIP, but CIC can't be bothered to `officially' tell you...for some reason. ;)