App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Just got myself one of the slots! Thank you so much!!
so glad we have such a support group here!

buddybuddy said:
Try panelphysiciantoronto

I see 4 slots open for Saturday November 26th.

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malikhashmi said:
Just got myself one of the slots! Thank you so much!!
so glad we have such a support group here!
Just to avoid any further delay... Please note, you need to book slots for all your family members mentioned on the application. 1 slot is for 1 person only.

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Thanks! I am the only one in the family going for the medical. My spouse and kids are canadian citizens!:)

LuckyAngelSweety said:
Just to avoid any further delay... Please note, you need to book slots for all your family members mentioned on the application. 1 slot is for 1 person only.

Cross99

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
anr8779 said:
May 2015 applicant.

Submitted everything upfront.

Had our landing interview at the Etobicoke office and received our COPR and SIN number today. Yay!!

The lady said we can apply for OHIP right away.

Can anyone confirm?

My wife is saying she has to apply for the Ontario identity card first before she can apply for OHIP.

Thanks in advance
Congratulations!!

You need to have one document each from the three sections as listed here:
forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-9998E-82~1/$File/9998-82E.pdf

And that's all that you need.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Hey guys ! Lately I've been noticing that they're working on July 2015 Applicants , that's really good !

Aug 5 here , I didn't do medicals upfront .. do you guys think that it is a good idea to do the medicals before they ask for it ? how can i proceed with such thing ? or should I just wait until they ask for it ?

Thanks guys so much

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juve said:
Hey guys ! Lately I've been noticing that they're working on July 2015 Applicants , that's really good !

Aug 5 here , I didn't do medicals upfront .. do you guys think that it is a good idea to do the medicals before they ask for it ? how can i proceed with such thing ? or should I just wait until they ask for it ?

Thanks guys so much
You are from August 2015 and you didn't receive the request for medicals yet ?

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my GCMS today, it says on the bottom
Application identified as part of the 2016 inventory reduction excercise for certain spouse or common law partner in Canada applications. Application requires closer review.

They havent started on my medical yet although i sent them 3 months ago.

What is that supposed to mean?! Thank you

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
june1990 said:
Application identified as part of the 2016 inventory reduction excercise for certain spouse or common law partner in Canada applications. Application requires closer review.

They are doing a 'reduction' exercise to process apps faster. The review part means that they will look over it to make sure that the application is as straight forward as it seems.
I got that note also.

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After my last inquiry this is what they told me. Medicals and additional documents were completed in May and in Sept this year. Any comments or suggestion after this online response? thanks
The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on September 30, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure that the sponsor meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized in May 17, 2016 .
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the principal applicant meets the eligibility requirements.
As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. Processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case. Rest assured that we are aware of how important this next stage is in your life is and that we are committed to processing your application as quickly as we can.

Sammyk240

Jun 28, 2015
juve said:

Thanks guys so much
Juve I definitely would, I'm late August and our applications must be going through soon, much before the 1 year medical runs out anyway. I completed mine earlier on this year, imo there's no point waiting.

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Given that your application might be already under review - i would just wait for the request.

had you done it a few months ago, it would b fine. just dont think confusing the order makes any sense and the last thing we want is further delays in an already lagging process.

just my two cents:)

juve said:

Thanks guys so much

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
when did CIC receive your application?

also, did they request for the meds or did you do them on your own?

I am assuming that once the meds are requested and completed - the process is close to the end.

june1990 said:

anr8779

Nov 10, 2014
Cross99 said:
Congratulations!!

You need to have one document each from the three sections as listed here:
forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-9998E-82~1/$File/9998-82E.pdf

And that's all that you need.
Thanks!

We checked the pdf doc and what we need is the proof of residency, but it looks like we can use a bank statement so we are good to go!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
we are also august (12th) 2015 applicants and did no receive request for medicals yet... We ordered GCMS notes three weeks ago, so I'm curious to see what will be on these notes.

LuckyAngelSweety said:
You are from August 2015 and you didn't receive the request for medicals yet ?