Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10 2015
AOR Received.
dec. 10 2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.july 23 2015
Mine said "this is an automated letter to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Your app has been assigned with a unique file number. This confirms that your app for PR under spousal or common-law canada class has been received on 07/2015."

That is it basically.

Report to moderator

KM9203,we have the same email from cic.But may 19 2016 we got SA/AIP THEN JUNE 10 2016 we received that email from cic says assigned with the unique file nember..I don't know what does it mean??

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am a July 2015 application. Have recieved AOR and OWP and thats it. Has anyone else received any other correspondence who applied during the same timeframe?

thanks

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
malikhashmi said:
Hello everyone,
I am a July 2015 application. Have recieved AOR and OWP and thats it. Has anyone else received any other correspondence who applied during the same timeframe?

thanks
I applied beginning of July 2015 and same as you. Hopefully we hear something soon.

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
zhuerma said:
No worries you'll probably get it later today or tomorrow.
Can you check the ECAS with the sponsor's UCI? mine never can, only the applicant's UCI works.
He still has not received anything and there have been no changes on ECAS, so really hoping there are no issues!

kimiz

Apr 14, 2016
Hello all,

I have a question I would appreciate if you answer.
I am the sponsor of my spouse for Quebec and I received AOR in April 2016. After that we got the letter asking for CSQ and the CSQ got issued on May 2016.
A couple of days ago CIC sent an email, (this time to my spouse who is being sponsored) as acknowledgement of receipt of application. I want to know if is this letter the same as spouse approval?!

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
kimiz said:
Hello all,

I have a question I would appreciate if you answer.
I am the sponsor of my spouse for Quebec and I received AOR in April 2016. After that we got the letter asking for CSQ and the CSQ got issued on May 2016.
A couple of days ago CIC sent an email, (this time to my spouse who is being sponsored) as acknowledgement of receipt of application. I want to know if is this letter the same as spouse approval?!
This is just a second AOR for Applicant. You will get Sponsor's approval on your email.

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
kimiz said:
Its very sporadic on how they process applications. At the moment they seem to processing Applications received after September 2015. No idea when they would get back to the ones prior.

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
I am an April 2015 applicant. I'm currently in the process of doing an upfront medical, not that they asked for it. But I'm hoping that once it is submitted they would atleast get a little handsy with my file. Maybe they might even consider processing it considering they've gotten to it haha

Just very frustrated and tired with the entire process. I go by not giving power to something you have no control over but its starting to test my patience. Hoping the "Operational Bulletin 624" does something for all of us that was issued earlier this week.

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Doing an upfront medical is a really good idea. It saves you a lot of time since you don't have to do it once they ask for it, but don't count on it speeding up the processing. I kept sending them more documents throughout the year and I had to wait for my turn. Also, I noticed that they always ask for RCMP Clearance from Inland applicants, even though the document checklist doesn't ask for it. So it's a good idea to send that upfront as well.

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
annakrystyna13 said:
Doing an upfront medical is a really good idea. It saves you a lot of time since you don't have to do it once they ask for it, but don't count on it speeding up the processing. I kept sending them more documents throughout the year and I had to wait for my turn. Also, I noticed that they always ask for RCMP Clearance from Inland applicants, even though the document checklist doesn't ask for it. So it's a good idea to send that upfront as well.
Great thanks for the heads up. Btw once we do receive our RCMP Criminal Check, how exactly can we submit this to CIC?

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Redo on 28-06-2016 (upfront Med did on Oct.06, 2015)
Hi guys,
I did my Med upfront before I submitted my application in Oct 2015. About a week ago I checked ECAS which says "2. Medical results have been received."
This morning I received both SA and AIP but the AIP says that I need to fulfill additional requirement in order to get a final decision. Following that, I received another two emails which instructs me to provide Med result. I'm confused as shown on the Ecas they have been received my Med result. Anyway to make it easier I decided to Redo the Med. I made an appointment for next Monday, but the doctor tells me that I have to bring the forms that the CIC provided to me with my file number on it. The biggest problem is that the CIC officer didn't send me the forms. It's only two business days to my Doctor appointment next Monday. I'm very anxious at this moment. I tried to call CIC but it's too difficult to get connected. Thesedays it takes up to 10 business days to get an written answer from CIC if I choose to contact them by email. The deadline for receiving the Med exam result is Jul. 15. Could anyone help with any idea? Does anybody has the same situation? Thank you so much!!

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
From what I am reading, CIC is working backwards with the application. The only consolation is that something will happen, hopefully sooner than later. Have not done med yet and plan on doing it when they request it to avoid any confusion!

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
You can take your work permit which has your UCI number. The AOR you recieved should also have a unique id number. I believe this should be sufficient for the dr. Good lucl. you're one of the lucky ones that got AIP ahead of time!!

angora said:
Hi guys,
I did my Med upfront before I submitted my application in Oct 2015. About a week ago I checked ECAS which says "2. Medical results have been received."
This morning I received both SA and AIP but the AIP says that I need to fulfill additional requirement in order to get a final decision. Following that, I received another two emails which instructs me to provide Med result. I'm confused as shown on the Ecas they have been received my Med result. Anyway to make it easier I decided to Redo the Med. I made an appointment for next Monday, but the doctor tells me that I have to bring the forms that the CIC provided to me with my file number on it. The biggest problem is that the CIC officer didn't send me the forms. It's only two business days to my Doctor appointment next Monday. I'm very anxious at this moment. I tried to call CIC but it's too difficult to get connected. Thesedays it takes up to 10 business days to get an written answer from CIC if I choose to contact them by email. The deadline for receiving the Med exam result is Jul. 15. Could anyone help with any idea? Does anybody has the same situation? Thank you so much!!

pinkbug

Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate 06-07-2016 PCC submitted: 02-08-2016
AOR Received.