Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
angora said:
Hi guys,
I did my Med upfront before I submitted my application in Oct 2015. About a week ago I checked ECAS which says "2. Medical results have been received."
This morning I received both SA and AIP but the AIP says that I need to fulfill additional requirement in order to get a final decision. Following that, I received another two emails which instructs me to provide Med result. I'm confused as shown on the Ecas they have been received my Med result. Anyway to make it easier I decided to Redo the Med. I made an appointment for next Monday, but the doctor tells me that I have to bring the forms that the CIC provided to me with my file number on it. The biggest problem is that the CIC officer didn't send me the forms. It's only two business days to my Doctor appointment next Monday. I'm very anxious at this moment. I tried to call CIC but it's too difficult to get connected. Thesedays it takes up to 10 business days to get an written answer from CIC if I choose to contact them by email. The deadline for receiving the Med exam result is Jul. 15. Could anyone help with any idea? Does anybody has the same situation? Thank you so much!!
Hi
I also redo my medical few days back n i was in the same situation as u but my doctor was very helpful, he asked me for paper but when i explain him whole situation then he only asked me for Application n User client ID number that's it. I hope its help or otherwise u can change ur doctor as well.

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
pinkbug said:
March 2015 applicant & got an email requesting
For another medical.. Hoping the rest of early 2015
applicants will hear good news soon ;)
Thats amazing news! :D Congratulations!

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Hello,

I need some help. I made a mistake when I was filling out my application. I wrote that I was currently residing in my home country, but that is not true. I have lived in Canada for more than 2 years now.

My hubby received approval for sponsoring me today and I received an email asking me to explain this and give more information concerning my entry into Canada. I am also being asked proof of cohabitation and proof of relationship.

I do not know what to send in or what to write. I am sitting here at my computer with a blank page stating that I made a mistake when I filled out my application form.

I feel like I will pass out. What a stupid mistake I made when filling out our application.

I need advice and support.

aero_eng

Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
Med's Request
09-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-02-2017
For people doing their medical exam in Ottawa, Dr. Max Della is great and they charge 210 for everything (X-ray, blood test, picture etc). I did mine today since CIC requested it on June 9th. I called rest of the authorized physicians in Ottawa and they were asking 250 plus. Hope this helps.

dominokitty

Mar 19, 2014
Canada - Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront, then again on 25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
30-06-2016 - Calgary
Does anyone know, would they have requested an RCMP check at the same time as the medical if they needed it?? Or do they request additional documents one at a time (that's awfully inefficient)? Someone mentioned earlier that they seem to be requesting RCMP checks for all inland applicants, but we didn't get one, so I'm just not sure..

Lons

May 15, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm a November applicant. On June 4 I received my medical request. I did my medical on June 6 and today I noticed that they updated my e-cas to "medical results received" (I've been checking daily haha). Today we received two letters by email. One for my husband, that was SA. I received a letter stating that they were pleased to inform me that they've completed the processing of my application. Now I'm waiting for the Etobicoke office to contact me to arrange an appointment for the finalization of my permanent residency application. I'm pretty sure this is DM? I never received AIP, just SA today and DM(?) today. I'm a little nervous, I'm not sure what to expect now. Hoping for the best for all of you 2015 applicants!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lons said:
Hello everyone! I'm a November applicant. On June 4 I received my medical request. I did my medical on June 6 and today I noticed that they updated my e-cas to "medical results received" (I've been checking daily haha). Today we received two letters by email. One for my husband, that was SA. I received a letter stating that they were pleased to inform me that they've completed the processing of my application. Now I'm waiting for the Etobicoke office to contact me to arrange an appointment for the finalization of my permanent residency application. I'm pretty sure this is DM? I never received AIP, just SA today and DM(?) today. I'm a little nervous, I'm not sure what to expect now. Hoping for the best for all of you 2015 applicants!
That is your DM letter. You will receive your landing appointment letter from the Etobicoke office, sometime in the next decade, few weeks. ;)

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Redo on 28-06-2016 (upfront Med did on Oct.06, 2015)
Lons said:
Hi Lons
Did you get the "form" for Med exam when they sent the Med request to you? It's called a Medical Report Client BioData and Summary. Thanks

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
malikhashmi said:
You can take your work permit which has your UCI number. The AOR you recieved should also have a unique id number. I believe this should be sufficient for the dr. Good lucl. you're one of the lucky ones that got AIP ahead of time!!
Thank you so much Malik! However, my agent sent me a form of others. It's called "Medical Report-Client BioData Summary". On the sheet there is a barcode. So I assume only providing the UCI is not sufficient enough?

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
jasmine kaur-22 said:
Hi
I also redo my medical few days back n i was in the same situation as u but my doctor was very helpful, he asked me for paper but when i explain him whole situation then he only asked me for Application n User client ID number that's it. I hope its help or otherwise u can change ur doctor as well.
Thank you so much Jasmine! However, my agent sent me a form of others. It's called "Medical Report-Client BioData Summary". On the sheet there is a barcode. So I assume only providing the UCI is not sufficient enough?

Lons

May 15, 2016
angora said:
Hi Lons
Did you get the "form" for Med exam when they sent the Med request to you? It's called a Medical Report Client BioData and Summary. Thanks
Hi, Yes I did. I received a form with my medical request. However, I went to an e-medical clinic so they provided me with a different form (that included all the same info on the form from CIC) and they returned the CIC form to me. If you go with a copy of your medical request, your UCI and file number, you should be fine (that was all that was on the form anyways).

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Jambs said:
Hi November applicant here.

Today 06/01/016, my wife received the email that she met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor (is this the SA?)

And same with me I received a letter that I need additional supporting documents for I have not provide sufficient evidence that I am cohabitating relationship with my wife. They also gave example documents that I need to submit (evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Other supporting documentation such as statutory declarations of individuals with personal knowledge that your relationship is genuine and continuing may be considered)

My question if this will suffice, a letter from the bank that we have a joint account and a copy from her company stating there that I am his contact person with the same address.

Need the expertise of anyone who encounter my situation thanks.

Hi Jambs,

I received the same notice as you did ... what happened any news? I am a bit confused as to what I should do...

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Pacino12 said:
Hello,

I need some help. I made a mistake when I was filling out my application. I wrote that I was currently residing in my home country, but that is not true. I have lived in Canada for more than 2 years now.

My hubby received approval for sponsoring me today and I received an email asking me to explain this and give more information concerning my entry into Canada. I am also being asked proof of cohabitation and proof of relationship.

I do not know what to send in or what to write. I am sitting here at my computer with a blank page stating that I made a mistake when I filled out my application form.

I feel like I will pass out. What a stupid mistake I made when filling out our application.

I need advice and support.
Take it easy Pacino12, we know filling forms is a frustrating work and we all more or less make mistakes, but the good thing is, every mistake we made, we still have chance to make it up.

To satisfy the officer's questioning, you just need to tell him/her the truth, and if the truth is right because you had made mistake when filling your form, then present it as the answer, simple as this.

Don't even think this reason might be too stupid, too shameful or doubt if the officer would buy it. As long as this is the true reason, and as long as this reason can explian all subsequant questionings, it should definitely be able to satisfy the officer.

So go ahead and write it in brief, clear and firm.

Good luck.

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
lauralee15 said:
He still has not received anything and there have been no changes on ECAS, so really hoping there are no issues!
My ECAS hasn't been updated either, it usually takes a few days.
I don't think your case would have issues, not every applicant gets SP, AIP in once, and not necesserily gets both, if you look up the spreadsheet, some applicants get SP followed by DM.
You'll be fine. :)