+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

matt_bilbo

Jul 28, 2015
pb21 said:
Thank you Gussy24,i hope to get it in mail by friday,,hope yours is on the way too :)

Also, a funny thing happened to me today,,i was blocked from this forum after i posted in the morning..couldn't post for sometime.But then i tried using 'report moderator' and it started working right away ???
Same thing happened to me, just a glitch in the matrix i suppose ;-)

quick question, when you guys sent the OWP did you just leave the details of intended work in Canada section blank? i tried N/A but that doesn't work for some of the drop down menu sections (when filling out online and validating)

I need an extra sheet for the 10 years work history, do you just print a second sheet and attach?

Thanks, Matt

Sunny Dua

Jan 11, 2011
pb21 said:
Thank you Sunny,
when the agent asked me the month of application,, i said june instead of july ;) jus got lucky i guess :)
Haha that is smart. Let us know when you get it in hand! It does seem that we have not heard anything on OWP for a while. AORs have been flowing in though

S

549ANON

Nov 4, 2015
Hi Ponga and Sophie, I have been waiting for my OPW for almost 6 months, is that normal? App. sent/received in March; returned to us for incomplete fees in May and we sent back complete amount a few days later but still nothing :'(. Trying to call CIC but never getting through to someone.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
549ANON said:
Hi Ponga and Sophie, I have been waiting for my OPW for almost 6 months, is that normal? App. sent/received in March; returned to us for incomplete fees in May and we sent back complete amount a few days later but still nothing :'(. Trying to call CIC but never getting through to someone.
Are you sure that it was received (the second time)? Did you have a tracking number, or delivery confirmation?

Did you still have legal status, when it would have been received by CIC?

Since it's been ~ 5-1/2 months, all you can do is keep trying to reach the Call Centre.

Good luck!

Obi-Wan

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Hi Guys, got my AOR yesterday. Since I am in Quebec, the AOR also contained the letter from CIC that I need to submit to the MIDI here in Quebec. However the letter has my spouse's name and my date of birth against the name.

Called the cic help desk and confirmed it was a typo on their part! Info is correct in the system and in the application forms. Need to send an email to them to re-issue the letter with the correct info so I can apply to MIDI :(

And I received another AOR today! The normal one that everyone here is getting (without the letter for MIDI)

Does anyone know if this is gonna delay my work permit? Does cic send the work permit only after they get the CSQ from Quebec? or since I got AOR from cic they will process my work permit also?

@Sophieee can you please update the timeline with my info:
Application sent: August 10, 2015
Application received: August 11, 2015
AOR received: November 4, 2015

Thanks!

kisaki

Sep 17, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
01-04-2015
No worries, the CSQ has nothing to do with the work permit. :)

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Hello everyone,

I have a question for Quebec Applicants,

I received my AOR via email. Is that sufficient for me to apply for CSQ or do I have to wait for the OWP before I apply for CSQ ?

Thank you.

katbalou99

Aug 29, 2015
Some uptades for us...
Katbalou99 ; June 8, 2015 (Already on the sheet)
CSQ request sent October 29, 2015 and we received it today by mail(We send all the documents November 5 to MIDI)
I didn't ask for OWP.
IMM5669 and IMM5406 were ask again on October 29,2015 (We send it again November 5)
Thanks!

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
katbalou99 said:
Some uptades for us...
Katbalou99 ; June 8, 2015 (Already on the sheet)
CSQ request sent October 29, 2015 and we received it today by mail(We send all the documents November 5 to MIDI)
I didn't ask for OWP.
IMM5669 and IMM5406 were ask again on October 29,2015 (We send it again November 5)
Thanks!
Hello Katbalou99,

Did you send a separate CSQ request letter to CIC along with your PR application?

Thank you.

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Hi guys...
i received a mail from CIC which officially gave me a UCI #.I applied for PR under spause/common law partner and OWP..I sent in my application in july 20th
of which the call agent told me my OWP will be sent around Nov 23 onwards.

In addition to the mail ,they are claiming that is sent in an incomplete schedule A background and additional family information..I have ababy back in my home country but we divorced officially this was yrs ago the lady got married again and left the country idont know where they are for the last 7 yrs..I did not include my son in the application forms..what do i do..do i inlcude him in the forms even though i dont want to sponsor him or even know where he is???

Thanks to all

tc23

Jul 9, 2015
Hi all, I'm an single inland applicant from Ontario. Recently received a CoPR and was given two options to land, one being at a CIC office and the other would be at the port of entry. Has anyone had experience at the CIC office - like how long does it take to get an appointment ? Or is it quicker to head to the border (Niagara in my case)? Thanks!

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Hi again...they provided an email address...After filling in the forms do i have to scan and send them to the email address they provided...CPCM-EXTCOM@ cic.gc.ca ??

Those who ever asked additional forms to pls share..

Thx

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
shreecharan said:
Hi guys...
i received a mail from CIC which officially gave me a UCI #.I applied for PR under spause/common law partner and OWP..I sent in my application in july 20th
of which the call agent told me my OWP will be sent around Nov 23 onwards.

In addition to the mail ,they are claiming that is sent in an incomplete schedule A background and additional family information..I have ababy back in my home country but we divorced officially this was yrs ago the lady got married again and left the country idont know where they are for the last 7 yrs..I did not include my son in the application forms..what do i do..do i inlcude him in the forms even though i dont want to sponsor him or even know where he is???

Thanks to all
You should read the guide and follow it carefully when filling out the new forms. The instructions regarding the Additional Fam. Info. Section B are the following:

Write the personal details for your children. It is very important that you list all of your children (even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada). This includes:

married children,
adopted children,
children of your spouse(step-children) or common-law partner,
any of your children who have been adopted by others,
any of your children who are in the custody of an ex-spouse, former common-law partner or other guardian.
Give as many details of your son as you can and send an explanation letter of why you are not able to give more information.

With the Schedule A, be very careful and do not leave any gaps in your personal history and addresses.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
tc23 said:
Hi all, I'm an single inland applicant from Ontario. Recently received a CoPR and was given two options to land, one being at a CIC office and the other would be at the port of entry. Has anyone had experience at the CIC office - like how long does it take to get an appointment ? Or is it quicker to head to the border (Niagara in my case)? Thanks!
You must be an outland applicant, so this not the right place for you to ask your question. But I think outland applicants usually go to the nearest border crossing to land. If you live far away from the border, you can try a CIC office.