LANDED..........
02-02-2017
malikhashmi said:
Nothing yet - status quo!
They seemed to have slowed down again. They're so shit. :(

flaviast

Jul 27, 2015
Hello everyone,

I just saw DM in ecas, (yay!!!) but we didn't get any letter (except for AIP two months ago)
Any idea when we should expect to get the interview invitation letter?
Also, there's no change in the online cic account...

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
flaviast said:
Hello everyone,

I just saw DM in ecas, (yay!!!) but we didn't get any letter (except for AIP two months ago)
Congrats! When did you apply?

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
Got an email from CIC just now saying my application has been updated. Signed in and it shows that medical passed. This is not a big step but at least I know that they are working on something.

May 25 2015 applicant, did medical last fall for work permit, submitted the same medical sheet, and they accepted it. Received PCC request in June 2016 and submitted it to CPC-V in July 2016. No other info so far.....

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Just wondering if they asked you for medicals before you sent it to them or you just sent it without them requesting for it?

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
paulschild said:
Just wondering if they asked you for medicals before you sent it to them or you just sent it without them requesting for it?
No they didn't, I just sent it and attached a letter saying "this is my medical for work permit, please let me know if you request another one for immigration"

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
chenqichun said:
No they didn't, I just sent it and attached a letter saying "this is my medical for work permit, please let me know if you request another one for immigration"
Did u sent the first medicals along with the application? As I did that n I never heard from them about medicals just received AOR.

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Did u sent the first medicals along with the application? As I did that n I never heard from them about medicals just received AOR.
No the application was submitted in May and Medical was done in September, I don't think you need to worry about anything, you are ahead of us.

Patricija

Jan 27, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2015
AOR Received.
August 15 2015
My MP just got back to me and said that my background check is in process right now, but there is no further progress with my application. Also, she mentioned that they are still reviewing my husbands (sponsors) eligibility, which from what I see on CIC website has been since Aug 15 2015.. She did tell me that my medical has expired (was done before the appl. was sent out in June 2015) and IRCC would contact me with info to redo them. Also, my MP said that they would follow-up with IRCC again in mid October when they are supposed to start working on June 2015 applications. I was happy to hear back that they were able to communicate with them and happy with my MP that she would care enough to follow-up again later.

flaviast

Jul 27, 2015
flaviast said:
Hello everyone,

Any ideas?

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
flaviast said:
Any ideas?
No actually, CIC is the only guy who knows exactly when you will receive instructions for next steps.
Anyone who might be able to answer you here are based on estimating from the spreadsheet, which is available to everyone. I suggest you to take a look at it and summarize others' timeline. This is a necessary research that you have to do before simply asking.