+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

justanerd

Aug 12, 2016
browning911 said:
And yet they want more proof?? Unbelievable!

Write to your MP.
Those were documents requested by the officers, the original post did not mention what they have actually submitted. Sometimes it's better to finish reading the whole thing before rushing to the MP's office.

justanerd

Aug 12, 2016
VIRK399 said:
Application received = December 24, 2014
Medical done = April 26, 2016
SA = July 20, 2016

An officer called up my wife and had a phone interview for 55 min about our relation and every thing. She was in panic mode and luckily i was also there the officer was asking way too many question as we waited since 2012 till end of 2014 to apply and she lost her status in 2013. also he was asking for religion conversion as we are from different religion. she replied we are comfortable we our religion and we go to both the religious places. He was questioning about marriage with out family as her parents live in India and mine here but, they were against our marriage in the beginning and now both the families have accepted our marriage and they are waiting for us to get to india to have a grand ceremony. She managed ok. after the interview he said he is looking for more proofs and will send a letter and have to answer in 15 days. The following are the requirements:

1. Joint or Individual Bank accounts

2. All notice of assessment - yes we do have all of them

3. Proof of joint holding - We have our house and as a spouse she has interest in the property.

4. Sponsors evidence of employment income - yes we do have about 95K Average for the past 3 years.

5. Photographs with family, friends and occasion since we met - we got tons.

6. proof of all medical appointment of both of us. - got her doctors as we are trying for baby for the past year and she is going through her fertility test process.

7. other documentary evidence relevant pertaining to your relationship with your sponsor. - Memberships(Costco), phone bill.

NOTE: Documents may include, but are not limited to items such as joint loan agreements, joint ownership of property or other durable goods, lease/rental - ("Got Old Lease agreement") agreement, joint membership in organizations or groups, joint participation in sporting, cultural, social or other activities, joint travel - (got "Boarding pass", "Pictures"), written testimonials from family members, relatives or friends (" Testimony from her DAD, my Friends and her Friends") regarding your relationship, wills, insurance policies (Yes), coverage under sponsor’s employer benefits etc.

we have a submission date by next week.

I need more advice and want to know what to predict and what else can we give as a proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It actually makes total sense that the officer has questions...

Your wife lost her status in 2013 and you waited one year to apply for family class? So since 2013 till now (almost 3 years) she has been out of status? What do you mean average 95k income? She couldn't possibly work legally. And you are trying to get a baby when she is not qualified for public health care?

Are there any red flags that you have not shared with us...You didn't mention when you two got married. To me, if you get married AFTER she lost her status in 2013, then everything sounds super fishy to me...

Often when a person is out of status and suddenly he/she is married, the "marriage for green card" alarm rings so hard...

Regardlessly, just do what the officer told you to do...submit those documents requested and hope for the best.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

When we get the PCC done from Delhi police, then do we get an original paper mailed from them or just we have to download the online police clearance certificate issued to us and submit it to the CIC.?

Please anyone let me know!

Thanks

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

I have one more questions, do we get any reply from CIC if we do the Case specific enquiry .My spouse has been asked to submit the FBI PCC even though he was not in USA for more than 1 night and for the rest 4 days he came back the same day every day from USA . So do you guys think , doing a case specific enquiry will be of any help.Please suggest.We are really worried.

Thanks

kofi.little56

Aug 31, 2016
Family Class Sponsorship
Inland-Application [spouse]
Country of Nationality: Ghana

Application Submitted: July 22, 2015
AOR1 received by sponsor: October 14,2015
New FORMS 5669 & 5406 Requested: November 5, 2015
New FORMS 5669 & 5406 Resubmitted: November 9, 2015

AOR2 by Principal Appolicant: February 29, 2016
Copy of Passport Requested: June 17, 2016
Copy of Passport Sent by courier: July 22, 2016
Copy of Passport received by Vegreville Office: July 25, 2016

Please the last letter received is below:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Subsection 21(1) of the Act states that a foreign national becomes a permanent resident if an officer is satisfied that the foreign national has applied for that status, has met the obligations set out in paragraph 20(1)(a) and subsection 20(2) and is not inadmissible.

In preparation for the processing your application, we require additional documents/information to assess your eligibility and admissibility to Canada.

In order to avoid delays in the processing of your application you must only send one submission in response to this request. That submission should contain all requested documents. Alternatively, if you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available, in the same submission where you submit all of the documents that you have prepared/that were requested.

If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:

Valid Passport or Travel Document
A copy of a passport or travel document for yourself and all accompanying dependants, if any, that is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any advice?

justanerd

Aug 12, 2016
kofi.little56 said:
Family Class Sponsorship
Inland-Application [spouse]
Country of Nationality: Ghana

Application Submitted: July 22, 2015
AOR1 received by sponsor: October 14,2015
New FORMS 5669 & 5406 Requested: November 5, 2015
New FORMS 5669 & 5406 Resubmitted: November 9, 2015

AOR2 by Principal Appolicant: February 29, 2016
Copy of Passport Requested: June 17, 2016
Copy of Passport Sent by courier: July 22, 2016
Copy of Passport received by Vegreville Office: July 25, 2016

Please the last letter received is below:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Subsection 21(1) of the Act states that a foreign national becomes a permanent resident if an officer is satisfied that the foreign national has applied for that status, has met the obligations set out in paragraph 20(1)(a) and subsection 20(2) and is not inadmissible.

In preparation for the processing your application, we require additional documents/information to assess your eligibility and admissibility to Canada.

In order to avoid delays in the processing of your application you must only send one submission in response to this request. That submission should contain all requested documents. Alternatively, if you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available, in the same submission where you submit all of the documents that you have prepared/that were requested.

If you have not yet submitted the following documents, you must submit them to this office:

Valid Passport or Travel Document
A copy of a passport or travel document for yourself and all accompanying dependants, if any, that is

Any advice?
You sent them a copy of your passport already, right? I have never heard of the CIC requesting original passport for inland app. Maybe they suspected your passport is not genuine.

Call CIC's call centre and confirm they want you to send the original passport. If that's indeed what they want, make a copy of your passport (every page) for your own record and then send the original to CIC.

kofi.little56

Aug 31, 2016
No, i had already submitted a copy of my biodata in my passport during application but it was about expiring in the coming months.

What does the rules below mean to my application?

[ii]Subsection 21(1) of the Act states that a foreign national becomes a permanent resident if an officer is satisfied that the foreign national has applied for that status, has met the obligations set out in paragraph 20(1)(a) and subsection 20(2) and is not inadmissible.

Sunny Dua

Jan 11, 2011
Hey guys

Does anyone know what happens if you miss the landing interview letter? Scenario is that if someone is travelling and the letter shows up in our inbox and the landing interview is within a week then there are chances the person will miss the interview, is it simple to reschedule, if yes how?

Is landing interview a necessity or is it case per case basis and some people may not need a landing interview?

Appreciate your help guys!

Good luck to all!

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Sunny Dua said:
Hey guys

Does anyone know what happens if you miss the landing interview letter? Scenario is that if someone is travelling and the letter shows up in our inbox and the landing interview is within a week then there are chances the person will miss the interview, is it simple to reschedule, if yes how?

Is landing interview a necessity or is it case per case basis and some people may not need a landing interview?

Appreciate your help guys!

Good luck to all!
If you're possibly not going to be available for an appointment you need to contact the landing office as soon as possible.

All inland applications require a landing appointment. No landing appointment = no COPR

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes I dont understand how CIC process the applications, i have submitted our application via mail last December 21 2015, and there are some people who submitted their application later than that who already got a decision, now I know it all depends on the case/scenario, but so far I have submitted all the documents needed and even did a medical upfront, i know that there are some people who send their application earlier than I did who still havent got any updates.. I feel like its just so frustrating.. I had been here in Canada for almost 4 years, i gave birth to my daughter last year and my parents havent seen her yet coz we havent gone back home since we've been waiting for the approval of my PR... :/

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Hitesh_001 said:
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know how I can withdraw my work permit extension paper application.

I could not find any phone# or email address.

Thanks
I would call CIC to ask 1-888-242-2100.

Patricija

Jan 27, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2015
AOR Received.
August 15 2015
I am June 12th, 2015 applicant and since February 22nd, 2016 when I received 2nd AOR for myself (the applicant), there has been no further communication from CIC. I ordered my last GCMS notes in July and there was no progress on my application at all and it looks like my medical is expired as well (that was done before sending out the complete appl. package).
I had a meeting with my MP yesterday and she said she would try to contact CIC to take a closer look at my file. Not sure if there is anything MP's are able to do speed up the processing but at least I tried. I also expressed my concerns about other applications submitted between Septmeber 2015 - April 2016 that are being approved.
Has anybody had good/bad experience with working with MP's?
Thank you everyone!

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
Patricija said:
I am June 12th, 2015 applicant and since February 22nd, 2016 when I received 2nd AOR for myself (the applicant), there has been no further communication from CIC. I ordered my last GCMS notes in July and there was no progress on my application at all and it looks like my medical is expired as well (that was done before sending out the complete appl. package).
I had a meeting with my MP yesterday and she said she would try to contact CIC to take a closer look at my file. Not sure if there is anything MP's are able to do speed up the processing but at least I tried. I also expressed my concerns about other applications submitted between Septmeber 2015 - April 2016 that are being approved.
Has anybody had good/bad experience with working with MP's?
Thank you everyone!
Great job! I contacted my MP a few month ago but he and his office only responded me once with non-sense information, I have decided that I won't vote for him next time.

Patricija

Jan 27, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2015
AOR Received.
August 15 2015
Well, they said it usually takes about 5-10 business days to get an answer from them. I am going to post an update when I hear back from them.
Sad to hear that they weren't able to help with your application.