+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
And I also just received some good news regarding the health card. They accepted my application to renew my health card by providing them with my AOR, Saskatchewan BTW ;D

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Anyway, are there any APPLICANTS who received AOR rather than their sponsor able to log in to E-Cas with their file/application number yet?

xandt

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Monkeyfish said:
Anyway, are there any APPLICANTS who received AOR rather than their sponsor able to log in to E-Cas with their file/application number yet?
No me. I received AOR a week ago and am still unable to see anything in E-Cas. Just want to make sure I got it right, I choose "Permanent residence from within Canada" and then "Temporary resident permit holders". Hope I'm not making mistakes here. I also tried "Sponsorship" followed by "Sponsoring a spouse or common-law partner in Canada". No luck there either. In both paths I put in my (the applicant's) info instead of the sponsor's. As my sponsor hasn't received AOR so far.

Maciej

May 6, 2014
Terrace
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2014
Doc's Request.
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
xandt said:
No me. I received AOR a week ago and am still unable to see anything in E-Cas. Just want to make sure I got it right, I choose "Permanent residence from within Canada" and then "Temporary resident permit holders". Hope I'm not making mistakes here. I also tried "Sponsorship" followed by "Sponsoring a spouse or common-law partner in Canada". No luck there either. In both paths I put in my (the applicant's) info instead of the sponsor's. As my sponsor hasn't received AOR so far.
I called CIC this morning, with the same concern as you guys.
Agent told me its nothing unusual to not see your info in e-cas for couple weeks after receiving AOR, but she found us in database using my UCI(applicant)and my wifey's(sponsor) last name.Seems like their database is bit of a mess.Good luck

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Maciej said:
I called CIC this morning, with the same concern as you guys.
Agent told me its nothing unusual to not see your info in e-cas for couple weeks after receiving AOR, but she found us in database using my UCI(applicant)and my wifey's(sponsor) last name.Seems like their database is bit of a mess.Good luck
Thanks!!!!

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. for how long it ll be valid? when did you apply for? how did u find u application has been accepted (online status)?

We also applied to Saskatchewan health card a week ago and included AOR and other documents.

beholder69 said:
And I also just received some good news regarding the health card. They accepted my application to renew my health card by providing them with my AOR, Saskatchewan BTW ;D

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Thanks! ;D

I already had a health card as I had a work permit last year, so actually had it renewed, I don't know if they'll do it with AOR if it's your initial application or not, let's hope they do.

I actually sent them an email a month ago and was told they accept the renewal, I just had to send them the docs by fax as well and they'll send it to me by mail shortly I hope. Not sure on the expiry date yet, I'll let you know when I receive it.

xandt

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Simkr said:
Congrats. for how long it ll be valid? when did you apply for? how did u find u application has been accepted (online status)?

We also applied to Saskatchewan health card a week ago and included AOR and other documents.
To be covered in BC MediCare, it requires "pages 1 and 2 from the CIC e-Client Application Status web site showing the receipt and processing date of the application for permanent resident status". So I'm eager to see the it online.

jacobbela

Jun 4, 2014
december 11 2013 received application
january 21 2014 file number received and medical request
february 27 2014 medicals done
july 11 in process

After in process how long will I wait for decision made and PPR?its been a while when they received my Medical.

Kieath

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-14
AOR Received.
n/a (mail requested)
Med's Request
07-02-15
indiana_rica said:
Sent my or application April23 2014, saw other April applicants received, their email AOR, I didn't opt to get notifications by email ( regretting this), now I don't know about my AOR situation, hoping to get a mailed out one, has any one else been in this situation and knows what happens?
I'm really regretting not putting the email in either :( Still no AOR here and ours was received in March. He's going to call them on Monday, and hopefully it's just a delay due to mailing.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Is anyone of you has an idea if my wife can extend her alberta healthcare? Her alberta healthcare will expired this September. Thanks

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in similar situation. my wife's health card is going to be expired by the end of this month. we applied last week for extension (Saskatchewan)...so far no update. we need this health card since my wife is pregnant.

nismopinoy said:
Is anyone of you has an idea if my wife can extend her alberta healthcare? Her alberta healthcare will expired this September. Thanks

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
I'm a pregnant applicant and I'm not hopeful to have any medical coverage for this pregnancy or delivery at all.
Hey,
Why dont you go to the registry office with ur AOR and ask if you can be covered?
Quebec has special agreement with some government so you might get lucky..Also mention that some other provinces cover who people received AOR.
Are you in Mtl?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Monkeyfish said:
I'm a pregnant applicant and I'm not hopeful to have any medical coverage for this pregnancy or delivery at all.
if you are in montreal, someone recently posted something about quebec having exemptions to their healthcare rules for pregnant women. unfortunatley i don't remember what board this was mentioned on. it's worth checking out the provencial service website and see if you can find info on it.