Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Annabo said:
I'm from Ukraine))
I found the information that I have to get a kinda notarized authorization here in Canada and send it by mail to my representative who will apply in Ukraine to get police certificate there on my behalf (((

But maybe somebody knows where can I obtain this notarized authorization in Manitoba?
If you have no luck with the embassy, I believe a lawyer could authorize it.

xandt

Star Member
May 12, 2014
sophieee said:
If you have no luck with the embassy, I believe a lawyer could authorize it.
In my case, to get policy check, I need to go through these steps: (it might be different requirements from different countries)
1. Get fingerprint form from local police department in Canada (fee)
2. Get it notarized (by either Notary Public or lawyer) (fee)
3. Send it to DFAIT for "authentication" (free and they can forward to the embassy for free too)
4. Send it to the embassy in Ottawa for "authorization" (fee)
5. Send to the police department of the country for police clearance check. (fee, and I'm still in the process of figuring out how to get it done. A lot more complicated than it sounds and should be.)

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Sophieee,
I noticed something and I couldnt understood, so I appreciate if you can explain it.
I was checking the timeline and I found two persons submitted their application, received AOR and open work permit but not AIP.
Are you aware of that?
1- Trinityy AOR 26 sep OWP 25/3/2014
2- Sincey

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Smsm81 said:
Sophieee,
I noticed something and I couldnt understood, so I appreciate if you can explain it.
I was checking the timeline and I found two persons submitted their application, received AOR and open work permit but not AIP.
Are you aware of that?
1- Trinityy AOR 26 sep OWP 25/3/2014
2- Sincey
As for Sincey it was a mistake (thanks for drawing attention), as for Trinityy, it is a special case:
Trinityy said:
Hi Guys,

Just to update some information. My lawyer contacted me today to pick up WP. I was so surprised because I am a Aug applicant and the same as you all, mine is just transferred to CIC-M and not in process at all, not mention AIP. I picked up my WP already, the details as follow:

Case type: 27
Employer: Any
Employment location: unknown
Remarks: APR PENDING

I don't think it is the spousal work permit. I never know about this wp before. My current wp expires on Mar 31, 2013 and I sent out wp application online at beginning of this month. So I think this approval doesn't mean any process from CIC-M.

It is a good new for me anyways. Hope CIC-M will pick up processing soon. Good luck to you all. and also me.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
sophieee said:
As for Sincey it was a mistake (thanks for drawing attention), as for Trinityy, it is a special case:
How often you request your notes? I requested mine, next day I got email saying they didnt found any application attached to my ID number and they asked for application number which I email to them the day after.

Gaur

Oct 15, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the timeline of the Inland application.

On the CIC website it says 12 month for the first stage and 8 months for next stage.
But I saw most of the August applicants already got their PRs. It seems that after the first stage it is hardly taking any time to get the PR.

Please let me know if it is correct or not.

I applied for my wife in Dec 2013. We sent the application for Open Work Permit at the same time.

Thanks in Advance !!

Jumps2013

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
it seems like you can get a DM at stage 1 but you must have a perfect application. you have not be missing anything required medical, police check, ect. Also it may be because those getting DM do not have any dependents on there applications. So if its only your wife and she has everything she needs it could be quicker. Some countries such as hong kong will not release policy check until requested at the end of stage one.

So anything that has worked in Hong Kong will not get a DM at the end of Stage 1.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Gaur said:
Hi Guys,

On the CIC website it says 12 month for the first stage and 8 months for next stage.
But I saw most of the August applicants already got their PRs. It seems that after the first stage it is hardly taking any time to get the PR.

I applied for my wife in Dec 2013. We sent the application for Open Work Permit at the same time.

Thanks in Advance !!
There are NO August 2013 Inland Applicants on this forum who have even rec’d AIP, let alone DM or the PR.

Unforutnately we all have quite a wait ahead of us still unless they speed things up. I am a Aug 14th applicant, and I know it'll be at least another month, longer at the speed they are going.

jbaia

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
Question (I know it has been asked before, but cannot find the answer).

We did not know the my husband could submit OWP to be processed after stage 1 approval. We applied back in January. Just wondering if I could send in the OWP now, requesting it be processed AFTER stage 1 approval.

Has anyone else done this? Any tips/suggestions?

Thanks!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Smsm81 said:
How often you request your notes? I requested mine, next day I got email saying they didnt found any application attached to my ID number and they asked for application number which I email to them the day after.
I ordered it only once, I hoped that I could use it with my case with BC MSP. I heard from 2013 applicants, that usually there is still nothing in the notes weeks before you get approval, so I don't so that I will order again.
If you ordered yours before you got AOR, I think that's the reason they didn't find it, it wasn't in the system yet.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Jumps2013 said:
it seems like you can get a DM at stage 1 but you must have a perfect application. you have not be missing anything required medical, police check, ect. Also it may be because those getting DM do not have any dependents on there applications. So if its only your wife and she has everything she needs it could be quicker. Some countries such as hong kong will not release policy check until requested at the end of stage one.

So anything that has worked in Hong Kong will not get a DM at the end of Stage 1.
If you did everything upfront, there is a good chance that you will get AIP+DM at the same time, but unfortunately even so, there is no guarantee.

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Gaur said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance !!
Well I'm glad you pointed that out - I was just about ready to withdraw my inland application to apply outland instead because the processing times were getting ridiculous. It does seem people are getting through both stages at once which makes me feel much better about my application and staying inland. So thanks!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
sophieee said:
I ordered it only once, I hoped that I could use it with my case with BC MSP. I heard from 2013 applicants, that usually there is still nothing in the notes weeks before you get approval, so I don't so that I will order again.
If you ordered yours before you got AOR, I think that's the reason they didn't find it, it wasn't in the system yet.
I ordered it one day after I got my AOR and they werent able to locate it.I thought the application automatically attached with unique numbers but it's not.