+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

ikonkaar939

Jun 21, 2014
Hello friends
I would like to know that I forgot to put medical form in inland spouse sponsorship. I just sent yesterday and don't know when I will get a or n owp. Is it okay if I forgot medicals n my employment letter in package. Or can I send it afterwards. Please guide me.

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Simkr said:
I am in similar situation. my wife's health card is going to be expired by the end of this month. we applied last week for extension (Saskatchewan)...so far no update. we need this health card since my wife is pregnant.
They'll give it to you, no worries

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi guys, yep I'm in Montreal! Will try to speak to someone from our provincial healthcare agency this week. Thank you for the suggestions. :)

lucybaner

Aug 17, 2014
ottawahd said:
In Ontario, she will be under domestic tuition fee from the moment you get married. She will also be a member of UHIP (equivalent to OHIPbut its 50$/month) if she becomes a tudent. My wife is paying domestic tuition fee (I am the sponsor). I Don't know about other provinces. If you live in Ontario and need more info please let me know.
Hello ottawahd. Did you mean that you wife was not a PR when she got married with you. And from that point (not PR, married a PR or citizen) she started to pay domestic tuition? Thanks!

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucybaner said:
Hello ottawahd. Did you mean that you wife was not a PR when she got married with you. And from that point (not PR, married a PR or citizen) she started to pay domestic tuition? Thanks!
That's right.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
Just a reply to bump this thread and to make sure it's working. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
When are you due to give birth? When did you submit your app?Why dont you try to request urgent processing due to your case being pregnant?

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Smsm81 said:
When are you due to give birth? When did you submit your app?Why dont you try to request urgent processing due to your case being pregnant?
I'm due in mid-October, I submitted my application in late April, but I knew I wouldn't get status in time to be covered. I didn't know you could request urgent processing.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Monkeyfish said:
I'm due in mid-October, I submitted my application in late April, but I knew I wouldn't get status in time to be covered. I didn't know you could request urgent processing.
You can't... If you could, everyone would..

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
You can send your medicals anytime after submitting you application.
I'm getting mine done tomorrow.

ikonkaar939 said:
Hello friends
I would like to know that I forgot to put medical form in inland spouse sponsorship. I just sent yesterday and don't know when I will get a or n owp. Is it okay if I forgot medicals n my employment letter in package. Or can I send it afterwards. Please guide me.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Hi Sophieee,
I'm getting my medicals done tomorrow. If you could update the spreadsheet, that would be great.
Thanks!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
You can request that.. They might or might not accept that, but you lose nothing from trying.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife got her medical done Saturday Aug 16. It's e-medical.

Annabo

Aug 1, 2014
sophieee said:
It depends where are you from, I was able to get one with mailing things back and forth with my mother.
I'm from Ukraine))
I found the information that I have to get a kinda notarized authorization here in Canada and send it by mail to my representative who will apply in Ukraine to get police certificate there on my behalf (((

But maybe somebody knows where can I obtain this notarized authorization in Manitoba?

xandt

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Annabo said:
I'm from Ukraine))
I found the information that I have to get a kinda notarized authorization here in Canada and send it by mail to my representative who will apply in Ukraine to get police certificate there on my behalf (((

But maybe somebody knows where can I obtain this notarized authorization in Manitoba?
You may want to check Ukraine Canadian Embassy website (or call them) and find out what the requirements are. I got notarized authenticated fingerprint form from DFAIT. http://www.international.gc.ca/department-ministere/authentication-authentification_documents.aspx?lang=eng#Criminal_record_checks