14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Cirene said:
Hi Guri. I did it on Thursday. How long does it take to get the notes?
It usually takes 30 days. But, in my case it took 40 for reasons unknown.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Greatness said:
I got it Yesterday night !! So u think I'm close to the end??? I went n did the fingerprint today so I'm hoping to send it next week early like Friday .. I really want it to come tru cause I'm now pregnant and due August so I'm wishing I will get everything by then
Oh yeah, you are very close :D! Send the fingerprints and then CIC will go for the next step which is DM (Decision Made) and after that a local office will contact you to schedule a landing interview and you'll be done then :D

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
guri3577 said:
It usually takes 30 days. But, in my case it took 40 for reasons unknown.
Oh ok, I hope I get AIP and DM before that hehe!.. Thank you Guri!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Cirene said:
Oh ok, I hope I get AIP and DM before that hehe!.. Thank you Guri!
I hope so as well :)

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
January 31 2013 RCMP requested
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
Thank u so much guys!! U help cause I feel much better !! I will send my fingerprint hopefully Friday:) I did it today and the guy said I will get it buy Wednesday

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Greatness said:
Thank u so much guys!! U help cause I feel much better !! I will send my fingerprint hopefully Friday:) I did it today and the guy said I will get it buy Wednesday
Y it takes week to get fingerprint i got them right away when i did it from local rcmp office

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Greatness said:
You are very welcome and good luck to you and your partner!

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
They just said they will send it to me in the mail .. So I said ok .. I did not know I could get it rite away

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
aman gill said:
Y it takes week to get fingerprint i got them right away when i did it from local rcmp office
You got the letter right away? Does it say you don't have any record or is it a page showing your fingerprints on it and mentioning the address where the report will be mailed at? coz if its the latter, then that is not the report to be sent. Mine took about a week as well.

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
No it's just a receipt .. I the the electronic one where no ink is used . It will be mailed to my house next week.. I had a charge before but I did I diversion program and all charges was dropped and off my record.. I did a police check and nth showed up on it and I send it to immigration.. Now I'm waiting to send them the finger print n I think it's because I had no criminal check from back home .. Also they have a new system that certain ppl from certain country's have to do a finger print

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Oh man. Unlucky is the word right now. Only just realized that my insurance company doesn't cover docs visits, has any of you any idea of much we'd need to pay for a visit here in Alberta? (Walk in) I might have taken one too many iron tablets when really I shouldn't to boost what I thought was iron deficiency - my last visit to the docs I was told I needed to. Silly thinking about it. And it's not looking so good right now! Still no work permit and therefore no health care so that's not cool at all! :-\

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
Line.a said:
Oh man. Unlucky is the word right now. Only just realized that my insurance company doesn't cover docs visits, has any of you any idea of much we'd need to pay for a visit here in Alberta? (Walk in) I might have taken one too many iron tablets when really I shouldn't to boost what I thought was iron deficiency - my last visit to the docs I was told I needed to. Silly thinking about it. And it's not looking so good right now! Still no work permit and therefore no health care so that's not cool at all! :-\
. U can go the a community health center .. They will take care of u for free . I go to the one near me and they are paying for all my test and medical expense .. They even paying for me to give birth

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Greatness said:
. U can go the a community health center .. They will take care of u for free . I go to the one near me and they are paying for all my test and medical expense .. They even paying for me to give birth
Wow, is there really such place existing? I'm not sure what's going on with me, but it's been pretty dreadful the last few days, but I don't wanna go to the hospital unless it worsens. We might just pay for a walk in clinic, I am just curious how much they cost if they would even take anyone in without an AB health card. I just wish my dang work permit would arrive yet! I already called CIC it's been a month almost, so there's definitely something up with that as well. But he didn't have much to say about it, and told me to call again on February 19th :/

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Greatness said:
Did you qualified for your province health service before being approved for stage one?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Hey guys, I have a questions, for a person (with dependants overseas) to be granted with DM, does the dependant have to go through Medicals and Police Clearance even tho he/she won't be joining the applicant in Canada ?!

And if it is, how is the process ? I mean, can the dependant do it up-front or CIC needs to contact the embassy in that country and give special instructions ?

Thank you guys!