Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
AckTivity said:
Sounds like you're in the same boat as we are. Our applications were in around the same time too. Wonder if our are in the same pile? We called CIC yesterday and we're told basically the same thing. That is was odd that we hadn't received AIP or anything. :( the guy we talked to said he would send an email to find out what's up. I wonder how long that will take?
Guys Don't Worry..I am very sure every thing gonna be alright Just stay calm, relax and pray to God..Today You guys need our wishes and tomorrow we need ur wishes ...we will pray for u with all our heart..we join this forum to support each other...i wish everyone get their AIP And DM Soon...God Bless Everyone :) :) :)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
AckTivity said:
Sounds like you're in the same boat as we are. Our applications were in around the same time too. Wonder if our are in the same pile? We called CIC yesterday and we're told basically the same thing. That is was odd that we hadn't received AIP or anything. :( the guy we talked to said he would send an email to find out what's up. I wonder how long that will take?
I know eh?! So crazy!!! I don't know how long it will take :( the agent told me that if I don't hear from CIC in the next couple weeks I should call again but I don't have the patient anymore so I'll be calling every time the page is being updated.

HARMIN said:
Guys Don't Worry..I am very sure every thing gonna be alright Just stay calm, relax and pray to God..Today You guys need our wishes and tomorrow we need ur wishes ...we will pray for u with all our heart..we join this forum to support each other...i wish everyone get their AIP And DM Soon...God Bless Everyone :) :) :)
Thank you so much Harmin :) Amen!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Cirene said:
I know eh?! So crazy!!! I don't know how long it will take :( the agent told me that if I don't hear from CIC in the next couple weeks I should call again but I don't have the patient anymore so I'll be calling every time the page is being updated.

Urs Welcome Cirene .. I am Feeling U gonna Listen good new with the first Light of Wednesday Morning...Amen :) :) :)

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Cirene said:

Cirene, have you considered applying for gcms notes?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
guri3577 said:
Hi Guri3577...How about ur landing ??Did u heard any thing from them or not yet ??Because i am also under Vancouver office And i am Living in Surrey Area..

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
HARMIN said:
Hi Guri3577...How about ur landing ??Did u heard any thing from them or not yet ??Because i am also under Vancouver office And i am Living in Surrey Area..
Hi Harmin, nothing yet, I am hoping to land around March. I checked the 2012 spreadsheet and people who got DM around February and March got landing dates faster for Vancouver, so m hoping it happens this time as well.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
guri3577 said:
Hi Harmin, nothing yet, I am hoping to land around March. I checked the 2012 spreadsheet and people who got DM around February and March got landing dates faster for Vancouver, so m hoping it happens this time as well.
well... Guri3577..You Already Got Ur AIP And DM .So nothing to worry There,You will Get Landed Soon ..Just Enjoy Ur Good time now ... :) :) :) :)cheers

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
HARMIN said:
Hey harmin i am from surrey toooo good to see u here

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
HARMIN said:
well... Guri3577..You Already Got Ur AIP And DM .So nothing to worry There,You will Get Landed Soon ..Just Enjoy Ur Good time now ... :) :) :) :)cheers
Thanks, hope you hear good news soon :)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
guri3577 said:
Hi Guri. I did it on Thursday. How long does it take to get the notes?

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
January 31 2013 RCMP requested
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
Hi guys could u tell me what this means plz ??? N I would really want to join ur group ...This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
[X] As part of this application process, you are required to provide a set of your fingerprints. Please check the following CIC website for further details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english//resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob116.asp#appA or contact the Call Centre, toll free, at 1-888-242-2100. Please take this letter to a service provider and arrange to have your fingerprints taken as soon as possible.
The information requested above must be received at this office by 30 April 2014. If these items are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or contact the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Greatness said:
Hi guys could u tell me what this means plz ??? N I would really want to join ur group ...This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
[X] As part of this application process, you are required to provide a set of your fingerprints. Please check the following CIC website for further details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english//resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob116.asp#appA or contact the Call Centre, toll free, at 1-888-242-2100. Please take this letter to a service provider and arrange to have your fingerprints taken as soon as possible.
The information requested above must be received at this office by 30 April 2014. If these items are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or contact the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.
Congrats, that's AIP and CIC is requesting a set of finger prints to complete the review of your application and come to a final decision :)

Hope you don't mind me asking but "When did you receive that email ?"

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
I got it Yesterday night !! So u think I'm close to the end??? I went n did the fingerprint today so I'm hoping to send it next week early like Friday .. I really want it to come tru cause I'm now pregnant and due August so I'm wishing I will get everything by then

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Greatness said:
I got it Yesterday night !! So u think I'm close to the end??? I went n did the fingerprint today so I'm hoping to send it next week early like Friday .. I really want it to come tru cause I'm now pregnant and due August so I'm wishing I will get everything by then
Hey greatness same letter i recived few days ago

They also asked me to do fingerprints

Hope our journey comes to end sooon

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
Yea I hope so .. So wat is meant by AIP ?? I really don't no ntn really about this process .. Wat should I look for next ?? Wen I saw that they need fingerprint I was worried but I guess it cause of my county jamaica (I heard its on some list )