Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
angtao said:
CIC has just changed there dates. Now it says Oct.18. It moved 2 days in 2 weeks:(
It is pretty bad and sad. I have been thinking lately and I wonder if there is something that it could be done. At least for the next people who go thru this process. When I sent my application the first step would take 8 months now is taking 10 to 11 months. Even though some of us think that it is because CIC went or holidays or it is a seasonal problem, it doesn´t mean that it is bad and it should be done something to change it. It is important to be respectful but also to try to make things better.
Any idea of what we can do?

Cheers

Pepe

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
I agree with you Pepe. The times are getting worse and worse. Does anyone know how the jumps were last September?

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
CEC said:
Hi folks,

For those who have requested their FOSS notes, is it really possible to do so thru e-mail or I really have to mail the request to Vegreville?

Here is why I am confused:

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
"Forms may be emailed to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca (2011) "

"But the section How to Mail your Request says:

Requests for FOSS notes for in Canada applications can be sent either to CPC Vegreville, or to the nearest local CIC office, since FOSS is computerised and all CIC offices have access to the system.

See above for e-mail address if you choose to use that method. "

Can anybody help me?
Hi CEC,
I would like to confirm that you can order your FOSS notes by email.
My husband used this method to order the last notes on August.
ATIP can also reply you back by email if the volume of final document doesn't exceed 50 pages.

The most interesting thing is that after getting PR my Foss notes became smaller :)
now they don't have any information about background and medical checks which have been presented before getting of final decision :)

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
CIC just updated the website. Working on application recieved on October 18. Ive been trying to be really patient but it's getting harder by the week. This time last year they were working on application recieved on November 28! :mad:

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
yulye said:
You may already have a Client ID #, if you have had a visa or work permit from Canada before. If so, the number will remain the same for your PR application and you will be able to log in with that.
Hope this helps!
Love_Young said:
I have had my client id # for almost 2 years now because of visitor extensions.
I have tried using both my client id# and receipt number but both do not work. I called about this and the only answer I got was that I probably wouldn't be able to log in until the day they put decision made into e-Cas. Ugh...I guess I will wait 5 more months... ::)

I even registered for the e-Cas tracker months ago and that isn't working as well. I asked Matthew about it and the only thing he could recommend is asking them to reconfirm the spelling and data they have in their computer. I want to do this but I feel as if it would be a waste since it would be difficult to get an agent that actually cares, you know?
Whew, until today after reading through page 1 to 48, I guess I can use Client ID on my closed work permit to fill into UCI number (form: IMM0008ENU_2D Generic Application Form for Canada) as well as request of fingerprints. Guys, could you please confirm me about this one? Appreciate your great help!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
PLOP! 2 days only...

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BenderS said:
I know I"m told to not worry but I can't help but wonder and worry why everyone else has 'Medicals received' but ours doesn't say that? We did them in September 2010 but our app wasn't received by them until November 4th ... (Mostly due to waiting for the tax stuff)
I would also say do not worry... we were so confused when my wife sent in my app, we went to get the medicals on october thinking we would received them and then we had to send them with the app, so our medicals were received in oct but our app was received in nov, it does not show in e cas but I was worried we called the call center and the lady confirmed they had them, just it wont show until AIP is granted or both if you are lucky, also they started my background check on april and never said that on e cas... I would say both e cas and the call center know very little of our cases...

lotionice

Aug 2, 2011
quick update from me.

i received a letter today, asking me to pay $490 for the Right of PR Fee and provide 2 photos.
after they receive these, they'll arrange the landing date for me..

cheer up folks!!! +ve+ve+Ve!!!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC just move 2 days in 2 weeks.....its really worrying and its now 10 month 10 days now my Ecas is still the same ...... :mad: :eek: :eek: :(

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
mexicanito said:
I would also say do not worry... we were so confused when my wife sent in my app, we went to get the medicals on october thinking we would received them and then we had to send them with the app, so our medicals were received in oct but our app was received in nov, it does not show in e cas but I was worried we called the call center and the lady confirmed they had them, just it wont show until AIP is granted or both if you are lucky, also they started my background check on april and never said that on e cas... I would say both e cas and the call center know very little of our cases...
Ok thank you ... lol I know it's so worrying all this stuff eh!!!!!! so much worry now it's so close! I didn't worry my first 8 months!

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
tozo said:
CIC just move 2 days in 2 weeks.....its really worrying and its now 10 month 10 days now my Ecas is still the same ...... :mad: :eek: :eek: :(
I know! FML! Sooo frustrating! 2 days!!! I mean common! :( I'll never get to see New Zealand :(

/ Dramatics

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
CIC moves like a turtle. I am so burning on my patience!!! The past month has been incredibly hard and yet there's nothing we can do but wait. Holy God. We are holding off almost everything just for the results. For God's sake, could they just move a bit faster? All of them had to take 2 months vacation?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
hatrang said:
Here are my questions in another thread, by any chances if any of you here can answer, please freely drop me some lines, thanks very in advance:

1. I read a lot, some people said I don't need Police certificate inside Canada, others said yes. I know from CIC tiny post, I don't really need it. However, people claimed that if I get it early, my application may process faster. To be honest, please let me know what I should do now?
If I want to get it first, should I print Appendix A to any local police office? Can I request it online? How much do I pay for it?

angtao answered me: Yes, I need police certificate, especially I need the fingerprints first.
Then angtao is wrong. YOU DON'T NEED TO GET A CANADIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE. I didn't, as instructed by CIC hot line, and -more important proof- I'm accepted! CIC has it's own ways to check if you did anything wrong in Canada. Besides that, it's too complicated and expensive with the finger prints and stuff. That's why CIC doesn't ask for them!

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks a lot for valuable inputs, Jurjen.
By the way you said, I guess you didn't get Medical Exam in advance either, am I right? Please kindly advise me!
Right now, all three papers (fingerprint screening, police certificate inside Canada and Medical Exam) are optional and not official required in advance by CIC. Since you got approval, your input is really precious.
(P/S:I'm reading page 88 of this thread now to learn as much as possible, it seems to be endless since current page is 448!!!!!!)