Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Anymore good news? This thread has been so barren lately but hopefully everyone is just out enjoying the long weekend.
Good luck everyone!

lotionice

Aug 2, 2011
tplink1357 said:
I received my first letter from CIC last week, letting me go to MICC for CSQ.
I am wondering how long does it take to receive my CSQ and about when I can receive DM?
hi, just give u an idea of my case.
i received the letter request to get CSQ on 8 June. I filled forms and sent back..
and i got the CSQ on 5 July.

and i got AIP + DM on same date on 26 August!!

good luck!

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
I hope this week CIC start to work at normal pace again... and the rest of us who are waiting for their papers get news soon

Pepe

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
Hi

I am new here, I have been reading this forum lately. It is really nice we can share something here with others who are in the same situation.

Here is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 26, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 7, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

A decision has been made? what does that mean? is there any possibility of rejection? I am getting nervous. ;)
But at the same time I am happy at least there is an update on my Ecas. I just hope it's a good news. I found this update on last Friday, 2nd Sept. Does anyone know how long after this update we will get the letter?

I have a dependant outland, and we have included him into our application (inland). I understand this may delay the final stage of PR application. I have no idea how long will that takes :(

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
agatha52 said:
Hi

I am new here, I have been reading this forum lately. It is really nice we can share something here with others who are in the same situation.

Here is my timeline:

A decision has been made? what does that mean? is there any possibility of rejection? I am getting nervous. ;)
But at the same time I am happy at least there is an update on my Ecas. I just hope it's a good news. I found this update on last Friday, 2nd Sept. Does anyone know how long after this update we will get the letter?

I have a dependant outland, and we have included him into our application (inland). I understand this may delay the final stage of PR application. I have no idea how long will that takes :(
Congrats! Your PR has been approved!!!! Just wait for your letter to come in no time!

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
AnnaLin said:
Congrats! Your PR has been approved!!!! Just wait for your letter to come in no time!
Thanks AnnaLin !

Your reply gave me a good start of the day! :)
I hope it's real ..

I noticed your timeline is same as mine, but my Ecas does not show " we have sent you letter on (date)..."
and also no indication that my medical report has been received. When I called them before, the IO said they have received my medical report before. why don't they update on the Ecas?

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
agatha52 said:
Thanks AnnaLin !

Your reply gave me a good start of the day! :)
I hope it's real ..

I noticed your timeline is same as mine, but my Ecas does not show " we have sent you letter on (date)..."
and also no indication that my medical report has been received. When I called them before, the IO said they have received my medical report before. why don't they update on the Ecas?
I am so sorry, I thought the **** meant a few more in your eCas. Maybe someone else could confirm your status.
As long as the call center confirmed they had received your med results, it is the fact! Don't worry about it any more!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
AnnaLin said:
I am so sorry, I thought the **** meant a few more in your eCas. Maybe someone else could confirm your status.
As long as the call center confirmed they had received your med results, it is the fact! Don't worry about it any more!

You are correct Agatha, a PR approval usually have an extra line saying "we sent you a letter on August..." Decision Made is usually first stage approval or AIP. You can confirm it by calling them. With this update, it seems you got AIP and not PR yet.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
agatha52 said:
Hi

Here is my timeline:

CONGRATS you got AIP aka First Stage Approval. Now you just need to wait for the second stage of it to be completed and finalized. Once that is done and approved for then you will have complete PR approval then you will need to wait of a landing date to become a PR.

Also, welcome to the thread. Why didn't you include your dependent? You really should be contacting CIC to do that now or else you won't be able to ever sponsor them.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
lotionice said:
hi, just give u an idea of my case.
i received the letter request to get CSQ on 8 June. I filled forms and sent back..
and i got the CSQ on 5 July.

and i got AIP + DM on same date on 26 August!!

good luck!
Hello

To give you an idea:

We sent completed form on july 19an my boyfriend received his CSQ on aug 3.... And nothing since!!! Patiently waiting!! When i called the lady at imm. Quebec she said that When CIC send the letter to go with quebec it is because you are already accepted in canada that it is just bureaucratie..... Yep it is long!!!

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

For those who have requested their FOSS notes, is it really possible to do so thru e-mail or I really have to mail the request to Vegreville?

Here is why I am confused:

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
"Forms may be emailed to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca (2011) "

"But the section How to Mail your Request says:

Requests for FOSS notes for in Canada applications can be sent either to CPC Vegreville, or to the nearest local CIC office, since FOSS is computerised and all CIC offices have access to the system.

See above for e-mail address if you choose to use that method. "

Can anybody help me?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
CEC said:
Hi folks,

For those who have requested their FOSS notes, is it really possible to do so thru e-mail or I really have to mail the request to Vegreville?

Here is why I am confused:

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
"Forms may be emailed to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca (2011) "

"But the section How to Mail your Request says:

Requests for FOSS notes for in Canada applications can be sent either to CPC Vegreville, or to the nearest local CIC office, since FOSS is computerised and all CIC offices have access to the system.

See above for e-mail address if you choose to use that method. "

Can anybody help me?
Well I just mailed mine today. I wanted FOSS notes because I thought it would be neat to have a copy of where they actually say I was approved so I can save it along with all the other stuff I have then show kids later on. Lol, silly I know. :p

Anyway, I do know that on the new form that you can request the FOSS results be sent through email but up to only so many pages.
I am not sure about requesting by email but that would make things a lot more easier. I mean, if they can send the results by email maybe you really can request by that way as well. Hopefully you find out more so we can pass the information a long the way.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
FINALLY!!!! received in the mail today my landing interview appointment date!!!

On the 15 th of september 2 p.m.!!!

i had called CIC today and they told me nothing was scheduled yet. so this gives proof that the call centre knows as much as we do, if not less

Do you know how do i get the SIN number when i'm there?

Thanks a lot to anybody that could give me clues

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Inlandappl said:
FINALLY!!!! received in the mail today my landing interview appointment date!!!

On the 15 th of september 2 p.m.!!!

i had called CIC today and they told me nothing was scheduled yet. so this gives proof that the call centre knows as much as we do, if not less

Do you know how do i get the SIN number when i'm there?

Thanks a lot to anybody that could give me clues
Hi Indlandappl, Congratulations!!!

I think that you have to get the SIN number in the office of Service Canada, but it might be a problem.... you can not apply until you have gotten your PR card.

But if you have your Open Work permit you can get a temporary SIN.

Cheers

Pepe

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
pepe261 said:
Hi Indlandappl, Congratulations!!!

I think that you have to get the SIN number in the office of Service Canada, but it might be a problem.... you can not apply until you have gotten your PR card.

But if you have your Open Work permit you can get a temporary SIN.

Cheers

Pepe
thanks a lot will check this info out!

Gracias pepe!!! sos una masa(dirian en argentina).....