Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
murphy said:
landed today at SERVICE CANADA EDMONTON... :'( :-* :p 8) :eek: ;) ;D :D :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
murphy said:
Congratulations Murphy! My cic office would probably be Edmonton too since Im in Fort Mc!

How long would it take to receive FOSS notes?I sent my request by mail on July 25th. I thought it won't take a month for it.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murphy said:
CONGRATS MURPHY......AT LEAST ITS A GOOD NEWS SOME ONE LANDED TODAY HURRAY ;D ;D ;D ;D

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
thanks guys....MOHAMMED landed too today here in EDMONTON but dont know who is he there bec we are more or less 50...and theres still sched in the afternoon....

Bluesky2010

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
Hey all,

I am in the final month countdown (I hope) and wanted to add my info to the spreadsheet.

Application received: Nov 26, 2010
Started processing : Jan 12, 2011

Let's hope everyone from CIC is back from vacation now and feeling productive!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bluesky2010 said:
Hey all,

I am in the final month countdown (I hope) and wanted to add my info to the spreadsheet.

Application received: Nov 26, 2010
Started processing : Jan 12, 2011

Let's hope everyone from CIC is back from vacation now and feeling productive!
HI BLUESKY2010, HOPE THEY ARE BACK FROM VACATION AND MORE PRODUCTIVE........FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE PROCESSING TIME HAS CHANGED TO 10-11 MONTH. HOPE THEY MOVE FAST.GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
We received your application for permanent residence on November 15, 2010.
We started processing your application on December 30, 2010.
We received the requested information on April 1, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

November Applicants, let's wait together! 8) 8) 8)

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANA lin SE ARE SO CLOSE !!! aren't you exited??? My app was received nov 18 and started processing dic 31st... yaaaaaaaay so soon !!!!!

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaLin said:
We received the requested information on April 1, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

by the way, what info did they asked you??? they have never asked me for anythingm the only thing I have on ecas is the date the app was received and the days they begun processing...

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
AnnaLin said:

I'm November 4th and our stats are identical

What was the requested information you sent in in april ?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaLin said:

yeah ....keep your heads up.!YOU ARE ALMOST THERE.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
mexicanito said:
by the way, what info did they asked you??? they have never asked me for anythingm the only thing I have on ecas is the date the app was received and the days they begun processing...
I remember one day in Feb or March, I called CIC and asked about my med check done before I sent out my application and some additional info of our newly purchased house sent in January. They confirmed both. And later, I saw this new line of update.
They had never asked me for any additional information, but I mailed 3 additional info to them anyway as I thought they might be useful. And the latest one was in last month, but no update in eCAS, and I am not intending to call CIC to confirm if they have received it.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
AnnaLin said:

Again, I was never requested by CIC to provide any additional information. This line just came from nowhere. They might just assume more papers coming in as one of the officers requested. Who knows.

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
mexicanito said:
ANA lin SE ARE SO CLOSE !!! aren't you exited??? My app was received nov 18 and started processing dic 31st... yaaaaaaaay so soon !!!!!
"Exited" and "worried" are just one step apart. My baby is coming soon, which adds more pressure on my legal status in Canada. GOD BLESS ME.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, it's been a while since I have been here. A lot of changes and updates have occurred. Congratulations to all of you who have finished our is almost done with this process, I know how good it feels to have all of this waiting game over, since it's not a fun game.

I have been very busy with work, however I don't miss those times when I was home doing nothing, it's so good to be busy and feel you are being useful for something.

I got my new permanent SIN today I had been using the one attached to my Work Permit.

:)