App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Inlandappl said:
thanks a lot will check this info out!

Gracias pepe!!! sos una masa(dirian en argentina).....
jajaja...muchas gracias! y suerte con todo el papeleo. Yo todavía esperando.... ya no aguanto más!

un abrazo

pepe

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
pepe, I hope it is a good jump this week but I doubt it. Yesterday was a holiday. I am hoping that next week we can start seeing bigger jumps again.

Does anyone remember what the jumps were like last September?

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
lotionice said:
hi, just give u an idea of my case.
i received the letter request to get CSQ on 8 June. I filled forms and sent back..
and i got the CSQ on 5 July.

and i got AIP + DM on same date on 26 August!!

good luck!
AIP+DM means both stages approved?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,
any good news out there today?looks like the CIC slow down has effected the thread.......hopefully they will move faster.let keep our heads up .good luck to all of us waiting. :D :D :D

Mohamed053185

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 28, 2010
Med's Done....
June 28, 2010
Murphy what time did you get there, my wife and I got there at 8 :15 a.m, what were you wearing? I had on what I said I was going to wear. How did your landing go? My went great other than when we were sitting in the big room and they called us up 1 by 1 I realized I did not have my visa so I had to run down quickly to get it out of the jeep.....crazy I know.....but it was very fast, I thought we would be the first ones there if we got there 1 hour prior to 9:30 a.m but there was about 14 people ahead of us , but we were still outta there by 10:15.......and you???

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Inlandappl said:
a real disappointment with a country like canada where things in government usually are much faster. immigration in this country sucks...ridicoulous.
Immigration just moves in mysterious ways... Try the taxes, it's even worse, people are too incompetent. So many wrong decisions just by misreading my income taxes and then asking for interest over their mistakes too!

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Love_Young said:
I really doubt they have lost your application so don't scare yourself into that situation just yet. You just got to the 3 month mark now. Lol. Plus I am pretty sure it is a rare occasion that they lose applications and well if they do lose mine, they won't be able to walk straight for the rest of their life. Lol. Well I think on Monday you should call and explain to them that you can't find your client ID # and you would like to know it because your application should be in process by now. Most of the time they will ask you a few security questions and will then give it to you. About the letter, I don't know whose signatures you are reading but I have only heard of them getting a letter once they reach AIP. Then you should get a letter.

I tried to find a picture but not sure it will be big enough. It shows where the client ID is normally located on a permit/visitor record etc. Now if you only got a stamp in your passport you probably don't have a client ID until they start processing the application. When it is just a stamp, there is no client ID listed.

So hope this helps and hopefully you can somewhat see it. If you need me to I can send it to you in an email.
(You had attached image of study permit but I can't post link into this forum, so I have to delete the link, hope you know which post I'm talking about)

Hello Love_Young,
I'm posting questions on another inland thread for 2011, however, looking at this post, I have a new question just for this post. Please kindly advise me, appreciate for your help!
I'm here in Canada more than a year so far under Closed Work Permit. I quit the job some months ago since "enough is enough", I couldn't stand for the employers anymore. I got married here in Canada in June, 2011. My visa will be expired in Jan, 2012. I intend to submit my application next month (October, 2011).
When I fill the form "IMM0008ENU_2D Generic Application Form for Canada," I intend to leave UCI blank because I think the client ID on my work permit won't suit the case of PR anymore. However, looking at this post, I know that client number on work permit also makes some sense to PR application. Do you think I should use client ID no on work permit to request fingerprints (appendix B) and fill into UCI for PR application?

Here are my questions in another thread, by any chances if any of you here can answer, please freely drop me some lines, thanks very in advance:

1. I read a lot, some people said I don't need Police certificate inside Canada, others said yes. I know from CIC tiny post, I don't really need it. However, people claimed that if I get it early, my application may process faster. To be honest, please let me know what I should do now?
If I want to get it first, should I print Appendix A to any local police office? Can I request it online? How much do I pay for it?

angtao answered me: Yes, I need police certificate, especially I need the fingerprints first.

2. The same as police certificate, now, the fingerprint. Let's say if I want to get fingerprints before submitting the application, which Client ID no. should I fill into Appendix B? I don't have any client ID no except the one on my work permit. I know the one on my work permit doesn't make sense in this case. Please help!!!!! So confused.
angtao answered me: Yes, I need the fingerprint. But I still don't know which client ID to put into the request form yet.
My new question after angtao is here: I don't submit my application to CIC yet, therefore I don't have any Client ID no. I feel this one like a infinite loop between forms. This one relates to my question for Love_Young above.

3. If I want to get an open work permit during waiting time of PR processing, do I need to finish "changing work permit condition" application and attach with PR application? I read here and there, people said that I don't need to do anything, an open work permit will be automatically issued to me after 8 months of PR processing, is it true? If you guys went through this part, please kindly help.
angtao answered me: Yes, I need the application for open work permit to attach with PR application.
Should I approach with open work permit application or change conditions of the current closed work permit?

4. Medical examination: "5289E Instruction Guide.PDF" said that I don't need to do medical check before submitting application. However, still some people did it in advance (from this forum). Could you please advise if I need this one before submitting the application? Where should I go for checking and how much for it?
angtao answered me: Yes, I need to get medial exam
If you have any input like how much for the service and where should I go to do medical check, please kindly modify for me.

Finally, thanks a lot for your time on my post. Please forgive me if some answers should be around already, I'm trying to read more and more in the mean time too.

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
lovely20 said:
You are correct Agatha, a PR approval usually have an extra line saying "we sent you a letter on August..." Decision Made is usually first stage approval or AIP. You can confirm it by calling them. With this update, it seems you got AIP and not PR yet.

Hi Lovely20, Yes I will call them. I figured I can't get both stages approval because I have dependent outland and that needs to be processed through canada embassy back home. According to the call center my PR can only be finalized together with my son's.
Love_Young said:
CONGRATS you got AIP aka First Stage Approval. Now you just need to wait for the second stage of it to be completed and finalized. Once that is done and approved for then you will have complete PR approval then you will need to wait of a landing date to become a PR.

Also, welcome to the thread. Why didn't you include your dependent? You really should be contacting CIC to do that now or else you won't be able to ever sponsor them.
Thanks LY. I am so happy 10 months is finally over, although I still have to wait for PR. Well..I also applied for OWP. will that come together with AIP?
after I receive the letter what do I have to do next??? where, how, and how fast can we get the temporary SIN and health card?

I included my dependent in my inland application, but his application will be processed back home. I am not sure what kind of documents they will send him and how long it takes to get it finalized.

I wonder is there anyone here who submit inland application and has dependent outside (outland).

On another note, while his application is in process can he come to canada? will the officer at the airport knows if he has PR application in progress?

gaboQc

Aug 29, 2011
Hi everyone,
just a quick update,
I received the 3rd letter (1st was AIP&DM, 2nd was for wifey) today, which said PR application has been completed,and now Montreal office will contact for a landing interview. Huge success...
Couple of months ago I was really down too b/c of the slow processing, If I can suggest something : use this time to prepare your CV and cover letter, look at job sites,plan ahead, be prepared!

Hang in there guys ... yours is on the way too...
Good luck!

App filed: 2010.Oct.25
App received: 2010.Dec.06
CSQ: 2011.Jun.28
AIP&DM 2011.Aug.24 (received on the 29th)
3rd letter about waiting for landing call: 2011.Aug.29 (received on Sept.06th)

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
agatha52 said:
Thanks LY. I am so happy 10 months is finally over, although I still have to wait for PR. Well..I also applied for OWP. will that come together with AIP?
after I receive the letter what do I have to do next??? where, how, and how fast can we get the temporary SIN and health card?

I included my dependent in my inland application, but his application will be processed back home. I am not sure what kind of documents they will send him and how long it takes to get it finalized.

I wonder is there anyone here who submit inland application and has dependent outside (outland).

On another note, while his application is in process can he come to canada? will the officer at the airport knows if he has PR application in progress?
I think I can answer some of your questions Agatha:

1. Your OWP will be on a separate envelope and usually arrives a day before you get your AIP letter.
2. You can go to your nearest Service Canada office and bring your passport and OWP to get your temporary SIN.
3. About the health card, depends on where are you right now. In Alberta, you can go to the nearest registry to apply. Bring your passport and OWP too.
4. About your son, it depends on which visa office is handling it.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi all,

it seems to be a quite morning in the thread... hopefully CIC will give us some good news.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
My dear inlander friends,
Love_Young, CEC, Theresa_Lynn,

I finished my 8 years in canada on 5th September 2011. I came to canada 5th September 2003 ti vancouver for my study on international student visa.

I also finished my 5 months since I got my AIP, OWP on 6th April 2011. Still no sign of second stage approval.

My time line :
We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
I know I"m told to not worry but I can't help but wonder and worry why everyone else has 'Medicals received' but ours doesn't say that? We did them in September 2010 but our app wasn't received by them until November 4th ... (Mostly due to waiting for the tax stuff)

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:
My dear inlander friends,
Love_Young, CEC, Theresa_Lynn,

I finished my 8 years in canada on 5th September 2011. I came to canada 5th September 2003 ti vancouver for my study on international student visa.

I also finished my 5 months since I got my AIP, OWP on 6th April 2011. Still no sign of second stage approval.

My time line :
We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
I'm about to et to my 5 months after AIP as well.

Hang in there. Patience my friend!!! ;)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
CIC has just changed there dates. Now it says Oct.18. It moved 2 days in 2 weeks:(