+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its 10months 14 days and still no news from CIC..........Dont have any thing to say again but keep my head up and wait. :eek: :eek:

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
hi guys am new here
this is my timeline
application recieved on august 26 2010
started processing october 21 2010
june 8 2011 i got first stage approval and also showed medical results recieved
they also requested copy of valid passport and my native language sent info still waiting now.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shantese said:
hi guys am new here
this is my timeline
application recieved on august 26 2010
started processing october 21 2010
june 8 2011 i got first stage approval and also showed medical results recieved
they also requested copy of valid passport and my native language sent info still waiting now.
Congratulations! shantese, for your AIP.

Well keep your fingers cross and wait for the second stage approval which can take up to 9 months .this is just a time guide who know you may get it sooner than expected.good luck and welcome to the thread.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Tozo,Pepe and Amandashu, hang in there guys. I can't believe how slow CIC is working. I just looked up the threads from last September and the jumps were like this:

9 days, 11 days and 1 week had no jumps so hopefully next Wed we will be back on track with those crazy jumps again. Plus, don't forget that CIC had one less day to work with which was labor day.

I have a feeling we will start seeing more approvals.

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Love_Young said:
No you do not need to worry about a minimum income requirement. And it is absolutely okay to be on maternity leave. As long as you aren't bankrupt or receiving social assistance (welfare), other than disability, then you will be just fine.
Thank you L_Y, to further my question.
My husband is on study permit now, and my two babies are all under two years old, basically they all financially depend on me.
My husband and I have about 70k deposit in the bank, but my income for the last twelve months is only about 25k as I am on maternity leave for the second baby who is 9 month old. However, the job which currently pays me is not in Canada. Once I am finishing my maternity leave, I will quite the job and start looking for a new one in Canada.
Having said all these, would the VO doubt about my ability to support a family of four (and think I am not qualify to be a sponsor)? Of course, I will show the VO the bank statement, and a statement from myself stating my plan to find a new job in Canada once the baby is 1 year old and my ability to find one with my study and work experience from Canada.

manny168

Aug 3, 2011
hi guys!!!!1 :)
update lng po 4 weeks n 5 days since AIP APPROVAL...n kya delay 4 the second stage assesment of my dependent children in my home country...
still waiting game for me..

congratz to all who got there AIP and especially who got the pr ..

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,

A quick update,on Sept 9,2010 CIC were processing application received on the DEC,8 2009,so looking at whats is happening now ,they have really really slow down this year .hope they move faster next week.any good news out there today? good luck to every one in the house.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Tozo,Pepe and Amandashu, hang in there guys. I can't believe how slow CIC is working. I just looked up the threads from last September and the jumps were like this:

9 days, 11 days and 1 week had no jumps so hopefully next Wed we will be back on track with those crazy jumps again. Plus, don't forget that CIC had one less day to work with which was labor day.

thanks ANGTAO,hope they start jumping like that so they can move fast.....its worrying.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
torontosunshine said:
Hello everyone! Congratulations to all who got good news already!

We are still waiting...PR application was revieved on Oct 25. When using my husband's client ID to check status there are always 3 lines there - oct 25 2010 recieved, dec 7 started processing, June ? additional info recieved. However when I use my client ID to check, I found something new....

the status says "IN PROCESS", and the details page says :

We received your application to sponsor XXX on October 25, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 31, 2011.

Does anyone knows what this mean? are we close to hear the good news?

thanks a lot!
Hello, Im the sponsor, I didnt know that sponsor had a ID number to check their status in ECAS, how did you get that number? please.. thank you... btw... it took them almost a year to approve the sponsor? shame... shame...

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
in your e cas posted is just normal....you will get news by 10 0r 11 months and if its AIP both you and your sponsor recieve a letter and you can see by that time the client id of the sponsor....

murphy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
MOHAMMED....i was there in CANADA place edm last SEPT 1 around 9.15 bec its written in the letter that it will starT AT 9.30.Its like 40 people before me but very fast,,,,,,i took another photo bec the photo that i did in london drugs was rejected...I signed the papers maybe around 10.15 ...IS mohammed your real name? bec they calling this name many times....i was very simple when i got there, i used jeans and blue green shirt.....everything was ok....now just waiting for pr card.....and at the same time searching for a job..... :p :-* :'( ;) :)

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aaaaaah... Nine months and three weeks... Dear mother of God, since the day I started working I had never been off for sooooo long... I really hope CIC workers have a lot of energy and motivation to catch up... It does feel very unfair for everyone in this situation... Anyway, we cannot send them energy by complaning so, my fellow brothers and sisters in the waiting game, tell us, what do you do during these frustating times to enjoy your freetime?

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
angtao said:

Thank you Angtao, I'll try my best to keep patient :p

canadiancitizen said:
Hello, Im the sponsor, I didnt know that sponsor had a ID number to check their status in ECAS, how did you get that number? please.. thank you... btw... it took them almost a year to approve the sponsor? shame... shame...
Hi are you PR or citizen ? My bf is PR so he can find his client # on his PR card but I'm sorry I don't know how to find it if you're citizen

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num&lang=en&app=ecas

Here is some info from CIC, hope it helps...

zehra

Nov 15, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

So I had my interview yesterday which took less than 5 minutes after waiting such a long time. They asked questions just to confirm the information they had about us.
I learned that I would get my PR card in 3 months and I could apply citizenship in 2013.

Honestly I didn't feel anything, I didn't feel excited or I didn't feel relaxed after it. Maybe because I'm too worried now about getting a job.

Anyway, for us the process was long but smooth. what I could suggest for everyone who is going to apply is to provide all required documents when they are applying. This saves time a lot. I learned a lot from this forum, I'd like to thank each of you and I wish best of luck to all who are waiting!!

Zehra

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
CONGRATS zehra, can you give us all of the following for everyone to see?

Date app was received:
Date app started processing:
Date you received AIP:
Date of landing:
City of landing: