Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hey in how many days does Ukraine EVisa comes?

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Instead of spending 1.5-2L and taking such a long route, why not fly through Russia? Flights in first week of October are 35k from New Delhi to Moscow. You can then take the flight to Toronto for 30k. RT PCR for 3k and you get results in 6 hrs. Plus 11k for Russian visa.

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
This could be cheaper. Try google flights for fare comparison

INDIA - ZURICH | layover for RTPCR | ZURICH - TORONTO

Try British airways, Lufthansa or Emirates.
Please keep in mind that airlines will most likely deny you boarding if you can't fulfil obligations to enter your final destination. So unless you have visa for Switzerland, I would not try routes like this.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Please keep in mind that airlines will most likely deny you boarding if you can't fulfil obligations to enter your final destination. So unless you have visa for Switzerland, I would not try routes like this.
Zurich provides rtpcr test at the airport transit side.

Reactions: hinavin

rp12343

Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I am in a WhatsApp group of Etihad and that group is completely full as of now but still if you want I can dm you the grp link you can join and ask there . Many will guide you and solve all your queries as they did for me.
Please share the details or message me

rp12343

Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
August 19 2021 I called Etihad airways to confirm the new arrangements. As per Etihad customer service, Indian passport holder can travel to Canada via Abu Dhabi on Canadian visitor visa. Requirements are - Negative RT-PCR test from the departing country in India. Test must be done within 48 Hours. Etihad will also book your Rapid RT-PCR test at your departing city in India and once you arrive in Abu dhabi, they will assist you for Rapid RT-PCR test. Payment should be done at the departing facility in India in advance. In Abu Dhabi, you will get the test results in 90 mins. I don't see any official announcement on the Etihad website yet.
I called them and they said they don't allow indian passport holder and won'tlet them board the flight. Called them next day and they said its upto the rules at final destination.
So its still confusing

rp12343

Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have booked ticket through Etihad for my parents from India to Toronto for September 1st week. Looks like we can travel from India to Canada via Abu Dhabi, get PCR test done at the airport and travel to Canada with the results. That is what both the website and the customer care says. Just wanted to confirm with other ppl here and have anyone travelled via this route?
What is the status?

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Instead of spending 1.5-2L and taking such a long route, why not fly through Russia? Flights in first week of October are 35k from New Delhi to Moscow. You can then take the flight to Toronto for 30k. RT PCR for 3k and you get results in 6 hrs. Plus 11k for Russian visa.
Again there is a scenario of Russia visa, so why to take risk just because of cheaper flight tickets.

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
If you are flying after 20 days, you have sufficient time to get a visa.
Total cost will still be less, incl. visa charges.

Reactions: hinavin

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi, Were you able to figure out the Zurich Route? Could you help me as well please? I am trying to bring my mum to Toronto. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Hey did you figure out a route for your mom? I am searching for the same

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Folks, spotted this, Signed. Its appealing to allow flights from India for those who are fully vaccinated. Ahem...direct flights.

Needs bit more love and attention.

http://chng.it/dLd7GPgYfH

Go on, sign up. P L E A S E.

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Well, I am in a WhatsApp group of Etihad and that group is completely full as of now but still if you want I can dm you the grp link you can join and ask there . Many will guide you and solve all your queries as they did for me.
hi, any chance you could share a link or DM pls. trying to get Mom. desperately .

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi Guys, I need to travel to toronto in third week of September (preferably around 17th). Could anyone recommend the best route I can use.