+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
please do tell us the dates of flights you are referring to.. because currently its nowhere near 2 lakh
For which date you checked?
Like for Oct 1, via Lufthansa New Delhi to Mexico is Rs. 95,000 for Premium Economy Basic and then from Mexico to Toronto via Air Canada it would be around Rs. 22000.

Always book from Airlines' website instead of using agents or 3rd party websites.

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Like for Oct 1, via Lufthansa New Delhi to Mexico is Rs. 95,000 for Premium Economy Basic and then from Mexico to Toronto via Air Canada it would be around Rs. 22000.

Always book from Airlines' website instead of using agents or 3rd party websites.
Check the Etihad website you'll get cheaper flight tickets there.

Aug 5, 2021

i booked mine for 12 september.. so it costed me 2.3 lac with hotel stay.

Reactions: Jagjit2019

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
Wow that's good

Could you please share you itinerary details, route and hotel stay along with expenses?

Also share some tips, dos and don'ts if applicable.
I booked tickets in july end.
Bangalore - frankfurt- mexico. Booked in Lufthansa site. It costed 84k for refundable tickets.
Mexico- toronto. Its 38k in Air canada site.
I stayed in fiesta inn hotel in mexico( 9k ) for a day. I got Rtpcr done at mexico airport at terminal 1 gate 6. Officers in airport are friendly, they will guide you. But language is barrier but not an issue. Hotel was really good and cooperative staff. They have shuttle to airport every 20 mins. The airport is very nearby to hotel, just 5 mins drive in shuttle.

At bangalore airport, we were asked to fill FMM form if we were going through mexico.

Air canada allows only one checkin bag of 23kg. You will need to pay additional cost if you have another checkin bag.

Have a hardcopy of all the documents like vaccine, rtpcr and so on. Along with soft copy.

Ensure you fill arrivecan app before you board in mexico airport.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Bangalore - frankfurt- mexico. Booked in Lufthansa site. It costed 84k for refundable tickets.
I stayed in fiesta inn hotel in mexico( 9k ) for a day. I got Rtpcr done at mexico airport at terminal 1 gate 6. Officers in airport are friendly, they will guide you. But language is barrier but not an issue. Hotel was really good and cooperative staff. They have shuttle to airport every 20 mins. The airport is very nearby to hotel, just 5 mins drive in shuttle.

At bangalore airport, we were asked to fill FMM form if we were going through mexico.

Air canada allows only one checkin bag of 23kg. You will need to pay additional cost if you have another checkin bag.

Have a hardcopy of all the documents like vaccine, rtpcr and so on. Along with soft copy.

That’s sound nice and really helpful. Thanks

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP

Very helpful, Thank you.

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
I see route from India to Canada through Abu dhabi( eithad) where we can get NCR test and results same day for transit passengers. In eithad website, they said for Indian/ transit passengers can get rapid test and results within 6 hrs.

How about from dubai(dxb), Emirates ?? Do dubai airport provide rapid test and results same day as Abu Dhabi? Please let me know.
I really appreciate, if someone can tell me and to all people.
NCR test ? Canada requires RT PCR test right?

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017

Hi. Thanks for sharing us this. Just a query arpund arrivecan pls. Aren't v supposed to fill this app before boarding indian flight? Or must we only fill it when v board from Mexico?

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hi. Thanks for sharing us this. Just a query arpund arrivecan pls. Aren't v supposed to fill this app before boarding indian flight? Or must we only fill it when v board from Mexico?
We have to fill the details in ArriveCan when we board the flight from Mexico not from India.