Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
DME, although all airports should have the facility. Not sure if you have to exit immigration to do it. I stayed in Russia for some time and traveled a bit. Final route was India, Russia, Austria, UK, Canada. After Russia route was longer as I got Russia to Canada tickets free with points.
Pretty long route there.

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Pretty long route there.
There are 1 hop flights from Russia which you can take too. I took longer route as it was free for me and I entered London for sightseeing for a day at layover. Total cost for flights was around 30k. Without last leg being free+picking 1 hop from Russia it should be 50-60k.

Last edited:

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Are there students traveling from Trivandrum to YYZ in Sept or Oct? Just wanted to check if my parents can book tickets in the same flight as them, it will be a huge help...

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Are there students traveling from Trivandrum to YYZ in Sept or Oct? Just wanted to check if my parents can book tickets in the same flight as them, it will be a huge help...
May be in september..will tell the flight details if i get any.. Am going to YFC..

Reactions: nishanj

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone planning via Abu Dhabi? Checked with etihad they say pcr test available also couple of you tube vlogs suggested they reached via this route

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Doha is 24 hours ;
Dubai is 10 hours for Indian nationals ;
Abu Dhabi is supposed to be 12 hours (when I last checked with Etihad a week ago )
This is 6 hours now for India passenger as I checked but all flights have 6.5 hours layover checked with etihad they said that should be alright

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
I
Travel guide was written Aug 15 or earlier. Its already old information. The latest news was released Aug 19. Latest information takes precedence.

"Due to restrictions in place by the Indian authorities, guests will only be able to transit to destinations in Africa until further notice. "

This is a restriction placed by India. The travel bubble info is available here as well, https://www.civilaviation.gov.in/en/about-air-transport-bubbles
However, I don't know if Etihad will actually implement this rule or unknowingly break it. I will trust this route only after someone flies to Canada using this.
did see some you tube vlogs who went via this route

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone planning via Abu Dhabi? Checked with etihad they say pcr test available also couple of you tube vlogs suggested they reached via this route
Yea, but I can’t find flights before 21 Sep on the Etihad website. Also they cancelled flights especially from New Delhi. All the students who went via this route from India departed from other airports like Hyderabad or Kochi.

Reactions: Cyfa

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Yea, but I can’t find flights before 21 Sep on the Etihad website. Also they cancelled flights especially from New Delhi. All the students who went via this route from India departed from other airports like Hyderabad or Kochi.
Yeah there we’re flights from Mumbai too not sure if anyone went through them

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Why is no one considering Dublin airport for transiting? They have a Covid testing center at airport, including Rapid antigen test that takes just 1 hour - https://www.dublinairport.com/covid-19/pre-departure-covid-19-testing

I am seeing flights from India-UK (London)-Dublin-Toronto. Flights cost about 35,000 rupees and it can be booked on British Airways. If anyone has any insight about this route, please guide.
Antigen is not accepted by Canada. Be careful :)

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Why is no one considering Dublin airport for transiting? They have a Covid testing center at airport, including Rapid antigen test that takes just 1 hour - https://www.dublinairport.com/covid-19/pre-departure-covid-19-testing

I am seeing flights from India-UK (London)-Dublin-Toronto. Flights cost about 35,000 rupees and it can be booked on British Airways. If anyone has any insight about this route, please guide.
And also because Dublin airport closes overnight , so you can’t be at the airport after 10 pm or something

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
And also because Dublin airport closes overnight , so you can’t be at the airport after 10 pm or something
Seriously?! Even an airport in some hick town functions round the clock, much less that of a national capital city!

vikier

Jul 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hi i have a flight booked via the same route. When it comes to rtpcr test, is it necessary to take one at the abu dhabi airpot as well? or is the one taken at maldives enough? Any issues you found out in this route
No 1 test is enough, haven't found any issue yet

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
do you know if visit visa holders are able to travel in this way?