+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
This is 6 hours now for India passenger as I checked but all flights have 6.5 hours layover checked with etihad they said that should be alright
I confirmed with Etihad today about Hyd - Abu Dhabi (6 hours layover) - Toronto route and they said that its functioning now. They even said that Etihad will make sure that the test is getting done in this 6 hours layover. Youtube videos suggested that they even delayed the flights by few hours because test results of some passengers were delayed, just to ensure that everyone is able to fly board the flight. As my classes are online, I booked my tickets in Oct just for 47k with student discount and 23x3 luggage.
Note that this facility is not available from New Delhi as the layover is only 4 hours and not sufficient to get the results.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
I confirmed with Etihad today about Hyd - Abu Dhabi (6 hours layover) - Toronto route and they said that its functioning now. They even said that Etihad will make sure that the test is getting done in this 6 hours layover. Youtube videos suggested that they even delayed the flights by few hours because test results of some passengers were delayed, just to ensure that everyone is able to fly board the flight. As my classes are online, I booked my tickets in Oct just for 47k with student discount and 23x3 luggage.
Note that this facility is not available from New Delhi as the layover is only 4 hours and not sufficient to get the results.

Wonderful, Fantastic news. The student discount gave you a 10% discount or did you get the benefit of the 3rd bag for free ?

Reactions: abdulshaik

abooode

May 5, 2021
Does anyone know if it’s fine to travel through Spain transit in Iceland then land in Toronto? I am in iceland right now and will leave from here on the 1st

KB_Asks

Aug 24, 2021
Hi,

My itinerary to Dawson Creek, BC next month is as follows:
  • First leg with British Airways: (14 September) Kolkata --> Bangalore (7 hours layover) --> London (Terminal 5, 2 hours layover) --> Mexico City (Terminal 1, 15 September)
  • Two-night stay in Camino Real for RTPCR testing
  • Second leg with Air Canada: (Terminal 1, 17 September) Mexico City --> Vancouver (Terminal M, 3+ hours layover) --> Fort St John (17 September)
Does anyone have any thoughts about this route -- if it looks doable / any obstacles to anticipate?
After the cancellation of 4 itineraries, I'm really hoping this one sticks. I have to be on campus by 20th September, and the Etihad route on these dates is unaffordable for me (8 lacs+).

I'd appreciate your opinions!

Ty

nittrik

May 23, 2013
Both. 10% off with 3rd baggage allowance although i wont be taking 3 bags.
This offer is only applicable for students between 18-32 years of age, not applicable for other mature students, i was so happy after reading about this offer but it seems age isn't just a number while booking an air ticket lol

winlife

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
This offer is only applicable for students between 18-32 years of age, not applicable for other mature students, i was so happy after reading about this offer but it seems age isn't just a number while booking an air ticket lol
But it allows flight booking anyway. Even after putting our date of birth. But it is a risk, the T&C states ticket might get forfeited if they find out

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Hey !
Do you have idea that if we can travel with the PRTD Visa only without Letter of Authorisation ?
Or is it necessary ?
Also , what are your plans for travel ?
Thanks for your time.

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Anyone planning via Abu Dhabi? Checked with etihad they say pcr test available also couple of you tube vlogs suggested they reached via this route
Hi , I have booked ticket for Sep 29 from Hyderabad to Toronto via Abu Dhabi . although it’s long way in future, and rules might change with third wave but I am hopeful I will board the flight.

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone considering Albania route for first week of september? A lot of flights are available under 2 lakh INR for whole trip.
Please share details if anyone going via this route.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
You are right on the age limit. Same is the case with Emirates also. 32 is the upper limit and its better not to take a chance on booking the ticket with the discount code as the check in counter staff will surely notice...not worth it in my opinion.

Reactions: nittrik

nittrik

May 23, 2013
You are right on the age limit. Same is the case with Emirates also. 32 is the upper limit and its better not to take a chance on booking the ticket with the discount code as the check in counter staff will surely notice...not worth it in my opinion.
Yeah right, my classes are online and I'm planing to travel in mid of December, I'm waiting for this chaos to end or might take Delhi-Zurich-Canada

sk987

Mar 6, 2019
Is Frankfurt not a valid option? Seems like they ahave RT-PCR testing at Franfurt airport and results in 30 mins - 75mins?
Am I missing something here? Does one have to go out of the terminal or something to get the test done?
Any pointers please?

kdsr

Oct 8, 2020
Guys I booked My flight on sept 17 5:30 am from New Delhi to Mexico via Instanbul on Turkish airlines.
Stay in Istanbul for 15 hrs. There are sleeping pods available at Istanbul airport. Will reach mexico city airport at 8:35 am on sept 18

Then I booked hilton hotel at mexico city airport. Rt pcr test can be done at the airport and report comes within 24 hrs.
Booked air canada flight next day sept 19 at 2 pm to toronto.