+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
yeah if that works then the cheapest, my ticket for 12 aug was of etihad which was cancelled by them else i would have saved 1.5L INR

also look this https://kbp.aero/en/covid-19-pcr-testing-boryspil-international-airport/ for test rates at KBP , pretty cheap
Great. One observation on the Ukraine Route. Air India used to have a direct Ukraine flight till sometime back, they dont have it anymore. So the route is through Doha now (shortest one) through to Kiev. From Kiev onwards, what would be an economical route to Toronto ?

The Etihad option is great, but then again, do they have a PCR test facility inside the transit terminal ?

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Great. One observation on the Ukraine Route. Air India used to have a direct Ukraine flight till sometime back, they dont have it anymore. So the route is through Doha now (shortest one) through to Kiev. From Kiev onwards, what would be an economical route to Toronto ?

The Etihad option is great, but then again, do they have a PCR test facility inside the transit terminal ?
For how much time we can transit at Doha/Dubai if we are flying to Kiev?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021

Yeah idk why AI never restarted that route, may be they used the planes on more profitable routes like US, UK etc. After Kiev, I think you may check Emirates, Turkish, LOT, Air France, Fly Ukraine..

Etihad does have a PCR inside that is acceptable in Canada.

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I reached Canada after flying through Russia. Did the test in Moscow, takes 2 hrs to get result.

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
good to hear, which airport in Moscow? what was your route: Mum- Doha - Moscow - Canada?
DME, although all airports should have the facility. Not sure if you have to exit immigration to do it. I stayed in Russia for some time and traveled a bit. Final route was India, Russia, Austria, UK, Canada. After Russia route was longer as I got Russia to Canada tickets free with points.

aksh97

Aug 23, 2021
Hey guys, here's my travel plan on 2nd sept-

India>Maldives (1 PNR), 2 day stay and test>Abu Dhabi>Amsterdam>Montreal (1 PNR)

Anyone see any issues?
Hi i have a flight booked via the same route. When it comes to rtpcr test, is it necessary to take one at the abu dhabi airpot as well? or is the one taken at maldives enough? Any issues you found out in this route