+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Dont worry you'll receive an email that your medical results are valid and you are good to travel, it will come through CE CSC DO NOT REPLY. After receipt of weform, it usually takes 10-15 days.
Hey, thank you for the response.

Its been 30+ days since raising the web form and the last communication I got from

CE CSC DO NOT REPLY is :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. and so on...................

So after this will, I get another email reg. the travel purposes?

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Yes you can. But you cant do PCR test there. For most of the above mentional route, we pass thru Amsterdam
ok so transit but no PCR in Amsterdam - got it!

camper

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Did you require Schenegen visa for Amsterdam for transiting? Are they allowing flights from India now? Also, where your RTPCR happened, in Mexico hotel or airport?
Hey, nothing is required in Amsterdam to transit. My test happened in Mexico City's airport.

Reactions: Catmom

SunnyV

Jul 20, 2021
Just in case anyone is curious, I reached Canada on August 2nd, got full exemption from quarantine and negative on-arrival RTPCR results. I would highly recommend Mexico, its super easy.
Do you think it is better to fly to Mexcio City or Cancun ?

Sanath

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hey, thank you for the response.

Its been 30+ days since raising the web form and the last communication I got from

CE CSC DO NOT REPLY is :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process. and so on...................

So after this will, I get another email reg. the travel purposes?
Yes there will be another email. Sometimes without email, the counterfoil turns to valid so keep checking GCKey daily.

Reactions: jaaayy

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Yes there will be another email. Sometimes without email, the counterfoil turns to valid so keep checking GCKey daily.
I received two mails.

[MAIL# 1, July 29, 2021]
Dear Client,

Please find attached a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

[ATTACHMENT - PDF]
You are receiving this notification because our records show that you have valid medical
examination results in your file. IRCC has assessed your new medical examination, you may
proceed with travel to Canada provided you’re exempt from the travel restrictions.

[MAIL # 2, Aug 3, 2021]

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is in response to the enquiries received below.

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I received two mails.

[MAIL# 1, July 29, 2021]
Dear Client,

Please find attached a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment. This letter will not be re-issued. Please save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

[ATTACHMENT - PDF]
You are receiving this notification because our records show that you have valid medical
examination results in your file. IRCC has assessed your new medical examination, you may
proceed with travel to Canada provided you’re exempt from the travel restrictions.

[MAIL # 2, Aug 3, 2021]

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is in response to the enquiries received below.

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.
After how many days of raising your web form did you receive these emails .

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014

Geep

Oct 31, 2018
even I am,planning to travel via mexio to canada (YYZ) from bangalore . request for more information on the mexico travel and do we need any visa?
I am also planning to go to toronto from bangalore via mexico on aug 27th. You dont need a visa for mexico if you have a valid canadian visa. Regarding covaxin, you need to research if its accepted in mexico and canada.