App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Okay guys. Can we constructively and responsibily discuss routes that are OPEN as of now for Indian passport holders who do not have US or Schenger or UAE residency visa currently.

1) Maldives
2) Mexico
3) Cairo (?)
4) Doha with 10 day quarantine
5) Serbia with 7 day quarantine
6) Albania

Anything else?
I heard that Switzerland being an option. There are many people I know indirectly traveling via Swiss soon. From the info provided by some who is traveling soon Zurich airport is providing RT-PCR for transit passengers. So they are staying in the airport for approx 24 hours to get the results. The first batch who travels via that route is taking off on Aug 5th, So wait for their experience. Will update once I receive more on this.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
I heard that Switzerland being an option. There are many people I know indirectly traveling via Swiss soon. From the info provided by some who is traveling soon Zurich airport is providing RT-PCR for transit passengers. So they are staying in the airport for approx 24 hours to get the results. The first batch who travels via that route is taking off on Aug 5th, So wait for their experience. Will update once I receive more on this.
Thank you. Please update us. Though personally, I find this news unbelievable. When no other country in offering such solution, why would one of the richest countries in this world offer this is beyond me.

Let's try and discuss only confirmed news here. No hearsay (whats app uncles, you CANNOT sit with us)

• Haha
Reactions: rogerdude1

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Thank you. Please update us. Though personally, I find this news unbelievable. When no other country in offering such solution, why would one of the richest countries in this world offer this is beyond me.

Let's try and discuss only confirmed news here. No hearsay (whats app uncles, you CANNOT sit with us)
Yes, i won't give any hopes to anyone here unless it is confirmed. So until those people reach safely in Canada and I get genuine proofs that news should be considered as fake. Wait for few days for the update. One thing to note is that all of them is traveling using a travel agent.

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Okay guys. Can we constructively and responsibily discuss routes that are OPEN as of now for Indian passport holders who do not have US or Schenger or UAE residency visa currently.

1) Maldives
2) Mexico
3) Cairo (?)
6) Albania

Anything else?

Can any good samaritan give us hacks to get cheap tickets? (clearing catche doesnt work)
Ukraine as well

Reactions: Catmom

dhruvsach

Aug 4, 2021
Ukraine as well
My wife and I fly out for Ukraine tomorrow. We have a 2 day stay there before we head to Toronto. Problem is, the rules for entry into Ukraine are changing on the 5th of August. The "https://visitukraine.today/" website says that if you're coming from India and are fully vaccinated and have a forward flight within the next 72 hours, you are exempt from quarantine. However, every place I've clarified from (including the Indian embassy at Kiev) says that all those that are coming from or have been in India have to quarantine for 14 days. This is causing a lot of confusion and not sure whom to trust. Does anybody have more clarity about the latest updates to the Ukraine route?

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
My wife and I fly out for Ukraine tomorrow. We have a 2 day stay there before we head to Toronto. Problem is, the rules for entry into Ukraine are changing on the 5th of August. The "https://visitukraine.today/" website says that if you're coming from India and are fully vaccinated and have a forward flight within the next 72 hours, you are exempt from quarantine. However, every place I've clarified from (including the Indian embassy at Kiev) says that all those that are coming from or have been in India have to quarantine for 14 days. This is causing a lot of confusion and not sure whom to trust. Does anybody have more clarity about the latest updates to the Ukraine route?
This is precisely what I read on a reputed Ukrainian daily and I was censured on this forum for posting that- In any case I happened to read in another place that the quarantine applied only to unvaccinated Indians. Let me try getting hold of someone in Ukraine and I will post what I find

hema koduru

Aug 4, 2021
That is correct @AnishaJain91 .

Numbers are increasing in US, UK, Mexico and in many other countries. I think that Canada has put restrictions on direct flights to India solely because of Delta Variant. I think that there are minimal chances of flights getting banned from Mexico/US/UK as they didn't even ban these at the height of third wave.

I was comparing the pros and cons between Mexico/Ethiopia/Serbia and found that Mexico will be most convenient to travel and arrive to Canada on Aug 10 as hotel quarantine will not be required.

Let me know if there are other viable options. I am open to all suggestions.
even I am,planning to travel via mexio to canada (YYZ) from bangalore . request for more information on the mexico travel and do we need any visa?

Reactions: Catmom

hema koduru

Aug 4, 2021
Ukraine as well
I am new and I am planning to travel from bangalore to canada via doha or mexico. Can you please help me which is the best option and if there are nay better alternative route and the process involved.

check with London there are not doing RTCPR test and that option is taken off

hema koduru

Aug 4, 2021
Travel option to canada ?
I am fully vaccined with covaix which is not approved by canada wondering if mexico will accept this for as it would be my 2nd country before I land in canada .
Need inputs

dhruvsach

Aug 4, 2021
This is precisely what I read on a reputed Ukrainian daily and I was censured on this forum for posting that- In any case I happened to read in another place that the quarantine applied only to unvaccinated Indians. Let me try getting hold of someone in Ukraine and I will post what I find
That'll help a lot. Thank you, sir.

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys,
I have a question if someone knows about this then kindly help me out.

My previous medical got expired and also I got an email from IRCC 2 months back to get my new e medical which I did on 3rd JULY and updated it via a web form on 9th of July and got an update on 23rd JULY that they have received my new e - medical, but as of today (4th AUG 2021) still in my GC key portal it shows "Counterfoil" and in the status, it shows " document is invalid" this was shown previously sine my medical got expired and it's not updated yet.
So can anyone have an idea about this tell me that can I travel to Canada or not or do I need to wait for the status to change?

Additionally, I texted CanadainIndia on Twitter for the updated reg this and I received this (pasting the reply below)
which specifies the deactivation VISA email from IRCC which I have no idea about (what does it look like in the email if anyone has a pic then do share it ) for the best of my knowledge I didn't receive any email which states that"your visa is deactivated" but rather to confirm.

My question to Canada in India:
I submitted my remedical copy on 9th JULY 2021 and still, in my portal, the status shows "document is invalid" and nothing has changed yet it's over a month now. Kindly help me with what must be done in this case, I have my flight in the coming days, Can I travel or not? Kindly respond so that I can share my details in case any further information is needed.

@CanadainIndia reply :

If you received notification that your visa was deactivated due to expired medicals, and you have since completed a new medical exam, it will take up to four weeks for your results to be assessed and for your visa to be reactivated. You will be notified via email once your visa has been reactivated. You can also check the status of your visa on your IRCC secure account. Please do not attempt to travel or make travel plans until your visa has been reactivated. If you did not received notification that your visa was deactivated despite having expired medicals, but you have since completed a new medical exam, please ensure that your visa remains activated by checking its status in your IRCC secure account. If your visa is still activated, you are eligible to travel to Canada.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hey guys,
I have a question if someone knows about this then kindly help me out.

My previous medical got expired and also I got an email from IRCC 2 months back to get my new e medical which I did on 3rd JULY and updated it via a web form on 9th of July and got an update on 23rd JULY that they have received my new e - medical, but as of today (4th AUG 2021) still in my GC key portal it shows "Counterfoil" and in the status, it shows " document is invalid" this was shown previously sine my medical got expired and it's not updated yet.
So can anyone have an idea about this tell me that can I travel to Canada or not or do I need to wait for the status to change?

Additionally, I texted CanadainIndia on Twitter for the updated reg this and I received this (pasting the reply below)
which specifies the deactivation VISA email from IRCC which I have no idea about (what does it look like in the email if anyone has a pic then do share it ) for the best of my knowledge I didn't receive any email which states that"your visa is deactivated" but rather to confirm.

My question to Canada in India:
I submitted my remedical copy on 9th JULY 2021 and still, in my portal, the status shows "document is invalid" and nothing has changed yet it's over a month now. Kindly help me with what must be done in this case, I have my flight in the coming days, Can I travel or not? Kindly respond so that I can share my details in case any further information is needed.

@CanadainIndia reply :

If you received notification that your visa was deactivated due to expired medicals, and you have since completed a new medical exam, it will take up to four weeks for your results to be assessed and for your visa to be reactivated. You will be notified via email once your visa has been reactivated. You can also check the status of your visa on your IRCC secure account. Please do not attempt to travel or make travel plans until your visa has been reactivated. If you did not received notification that your visa was deactivated despite having expired medicals, but you have since completed a new medical exam, please ensure that your visa remains activated by checking its status in your IRCC secure account. If your visa is still activated, you are eligible to travel to Canada.
Dont worry you'll receive an email that your medical results are valid and you are good to travel, it will come through CE CSC DO NOT REPLY. After receipt of weform, it usually takes 10-15 days.

Reactions: jaaayy and Catmom

Catmom

May 28, 2020
One more message from Emirates. I am constantly in touch with all the UAE airlines and ill keep you guys updated -

"Hi fabulous, the UAE authorities have announced that effective 5th August 2021, eligible travellers from India will be allowed to travel to/transit the UAE. We'll publish details of the latest protocols and requirements on our travel requirements page https://bit.ly/2CyBwuT, as soon as these are available. -Ram"

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014

1) Maldives
2) Mexico
3) Cairo (?)
6) Albania

Anything else?

Can any good samaritan give us hacks to get cheap tickets? (clearing catche doesnt work)
I asked above about Amsterdam and someone here said yes you can transit.