Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Etihad flights in October from India to Toronto via Abu Dhabi are now with less than 6 hours layover...(around 4 Hrs 55 min) , will this be enough for the PCR test at Abu Dhabhi Transit area ?
I contacted them on Twitter and they said
“we are conducting COVID-19 rapid PCR testing at Abu Dhabi airport for connections with a transit time minimum of 04:30 hrs and maximum transit of 06:00 hrs. The fee is USD50 payable at check-in in India”

I think you are fine with your transit time

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
“we are conducting COVID-19 rapid PCR testing at Abu Dhabi airport for connections with a transit time minimum of 04:30 hrs and maximum transit of 06:00 hrs. The fee is USD50 payable at check-in in India”

Wonderful, Thank you so much for sharing this

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021

you mentioned rapid PCR testing...are you sure if this is acceptable by Canada? is this same as COVID molecular test as mentioned on Canada travel website?

kdsr

Oct 8, 2020
Hello guys, Has someone gone through Serbia? Or Is someone going through Serbia in coming days? Do we need travel insurance to board the flight to Serbia?

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hello guys, Has someone gone through Serbia? Or Is someone going through Serbia in coming days? Do we need travel insurance to board the flight to Serbia?
Transiting via Belgrade, Serbia is just fine as long as you have onward visa. You do not need any travel insurance.

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Etihad flights in October from India to Toronto via Abu Dhabi are now with less than 6 hours layover...(around 4 Hrs 55 min) , will this be enough for the PCR test at Abu Dhabhi Transit area ?
Come Sep 20th there is election and things might change by then. Schools have re-opened here, Non essential travelers are allowed and you never know ban might be lifted.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come Sep 20th there is election and things might change by then. Schools have re-opened here, Non essential travelers are allowed and you never know ban might be lifted.
But my understanding is that decision will be announced earlier than 20th & govt may avoid changing rules just before elections. Also, count is increasing.

If that happens it will mean a delay of another month.

kdsr

Oct 8, 2020
Transiting via Belgrade, Serbia is just fine as long as you have onward visa. You do not need any travel insurance.
What documents do we need to show before boarding the flight in India? Do we need to show the quarantine plan for 7 days?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
There is too much uncertainty regarding any revision of Canada's stand on direct flights. Last month, the announcement of extension of ban until Sep 21st was announced on Aug 10th. By that logic any revision announcement should happen near about next few days. But looking at the political situation, they may elect to extend the ban to maintain the status quo. No idea what they will decide on...

agro

Jun 26, 2021
There are many options for Students. Mind you, from September 7, Canada is open for Non essential travelers so the crowd influx will be high. Election on September 20th might or may not affect but it would make sense to arrive before that if your requirement is urgent.

Tirana, Albania - There are 3 Covid Test Centers just outside Airport (walkable). Results are out in just one hour. There are direct charter flights to Albania from Amritsar and few other locations, you need to contact Agents to get a package.
Belgrade, Serbia - Quarantine removed for Indians.
Male, Maldives - Less number of Flights to Canada.
Abu dhabi - RT-PCR Test available at Transit (6 hours layover)
Muscat, Oman - RT-PCR Test available at Transit. There is a transit hotel which you can book ahead. This route is mostly operated by Agents so you need to check for the Flight availability.
Zurich - RT-PCR Test available at Transit. This being a Schengen country, more research is required.
Mexico - Covid numbers are high but you could do your research and travel.

There are many other locations but would require Visa.
Do we need covid test from last destination. There are no direct flights from Albania, Serbia or Oman. Then how are these routes working?

agro

Jun 26, 2021
Cna
+1 for Zurich route.
Successfully reached Toronto through this route.:
BOM -> DOHA -> Zurich -> Toronto.
22 hour layover at Zurich. PCR test done in airside transit itself.
Can you help me I am also planning to go! Do you require to change terminal? Where is the PCR test done? Are you sure Visa is not required for less then 24 hours?

dainvinci008

Dec 3, 2017
Did anyone take Lufthansa (Mumbai-Frankfurt-Cancun) recently? My in-laws were supposed to take Vistara (New Delhi-Frankfurt) and Lufthansa (Frankfurt - Cancun), but Vistara didn't let the board the flight at Delhi. No idea why. Just want to make sure the Lufthansa flights are still working.