VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued: 03-12-2015
LANDED..........
Landing expected: April 2016
Hello everyone,

Just have a few question

- Did you have to provide original PR card
- Can we give relatives address in same locality for Indian reference address
- Do we need to provide 2/4 passport size photos ?
- Do all the photo copies of documents need to signed by the applicant

Thank you for all the help in advance
I can answer your questions 1,3 and 4.
1. No, you have to send a copy of your PR. Infact, BLS doesn't have the authority to request a document provided by Canadian govt in original.
3. Its 2 passport size photos.
4. I self attested all the photo copies of documents (except the application form which has designated places for signatures)

Dhairya7790

Mar 10, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Just updating you guys with my file update. I'm PR of Canada and have submitted my file for renewing my EXPIRED passport.

Also, information that had to be changed on my passport:
Address
Marriage Status
Adding Wife's name

Following is my Passport Renewal Timeline:

- March 11th: Submitted postal application
- March 12th: Application and supporting documents along with old passport Delivered at BLS Brampton
- March 15th: BLS website Tracking Status Changed to “Application Under Process”
- March 16th: Processing at Consulate General (No updates till March 31st after this, I checked daily)
- March 31st: Dispatched via courier in BLS website tracking.
- April 01st: Received a new Passport(via Purolator)

Hope this helps someone!

Cheers :)

Reactions: jj_ind

Mamta26

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi everyone,
If it helps, I sent my package by visiting Purolator by making the payment there itself for both ways. The fees were slightly less than what I saw for online payment.
I chose the option to pickup from the Purolator office once they receive it from BLS.
I sent my package on Monday, 29th Mar and now the wait begins!
-JJ
CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN ABOUT DEMAND DRAFT AND COURIER SERVICES?

jj_ind

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU: 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 17-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Everyone,

Just updating you guys with my file update. I'm PR of Canada and have submitted my file for renewing my EXPIRED passport.

Address
Marriage Status
Adding Wife's name

- March 12th: Application and supporting documents along with old passport Delivered at BLS Brampton
- March 15th: BLS website Tracking Status Changed to “Application Under Process”
- March 16th: Processing at Consulate General (No updates till March 31st after this, I checked daily)

Hope this helps someone!

Appreciate you sharing the details! It definitely helps folks who are waiting! Thanks!

jj_ind

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN ABOUT DEMAND DRAFT AND COURIER SERVICES?
Sorry, I am unsure about your specific question for DD and Courier!
DD I prepared just one draft from bank in favor of " BLS International Services Canada Inc" for $110.4 (********Seems there is a revision in fees. See my next post below************)
Courier services, I just visited nearest Purolator center with my documents. Just said I want to sent to BLS Canada International in Brampton. Rest they will do the needful (including giving you an envelope).

Reactions: Mamta26

jj_ind

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys, if it helps....
I see a revision in fees for 36 page passport re-issue. Looks like the new fee is $103.40 applicable from Apr 01. I already sent mine in Mar, but noticed this change.
Details: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/new_ppt.php

Reactions: Mamta26

jacky10

Mar 21, 2013
Hi...I already paid for pickup & drop off from BLS site. Question regarding the Demand draft:- What is the amount for RETURN COURIER FEES?
Demand draft amount should be 103.4? Please advise
  1. Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., which includes Passport fee+ consular surcharge + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
Hello Everyone,

Address
Marriage Status
Adding Wife's name

Hope this helps someone!

Hi,
As per the checklist, we are supposed to provide two photographs. Should we paste one on the Application form and other on Personal particulars form?

Thanks

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
Hi all,
My driver's license is the only proof of current address I have and it expired last October(i have a road test coming up in couple months). Service Ontario said they won't be providing any temporary licenses and I can continue to use my expired driver's license as they will be considered active until further notice due to COVID.

If I submit my expired driver's license will BLS consider it valid, as Ontario govt says they're valid?

Thanks

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hi...I already paid for pickup & drop off from BLS site. Question regarding the Demand draft:- What is the amount for RETURN COURIER FEES?
Demand draft amount should be 103.4? Please advise
  1. Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., which includes Passport fee+ consular surcharge + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.
If you have already paid for the pickup and dropoff, it means you have already paid the return courier fees. So your postal order can include everything else.

Reactions: jacky10

Kashmira89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hello All,
I have just started the process of renewal. I have a doubt is personal particular form . The section 8(b) says to write Canadian address with police station. How do we know our police station here in canada.

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hello All,
I have just started the process of renewal. I have a doubt is personal particular form . The section 8(b) says to write Canadian address with police station. How do we know our police station here in canada.
a google search such as "police station near me", or depending on the region you live (Durham, Peel, York etc.) go to the respective police website and see if your area is covered for the station's listed there.

puranjay

Jan 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got an email yesterday with the subject Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your Passport Application. But on the bls website and when i login to passport seva the status says Processing at consulate general. Will this status change?