+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Chartered Accountant (CA) Applicants for Canada PR

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
Yes i used the term article assistant as it's also explicitly stated in NOC 1111, I can forward you a copy of my reference letter if you share your email address.
I didn't mention the amount of stipend but it just stated that "he was in receipt of remuneration as per ICAI regulations"
Thanks a lot @CA_Jass for your response, my apologies for late reply
It would be great if you can forward to anubhavs2009@gmail.com

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2020
Hi folks !
**Greetings **

I am an Indian CA and presently wish to immigrate Canada !
There are plethora of questions that are buzzing my mind about Canada PR process , the ways to immigrate Canada, various process and procedures involving variant documents and other things to do .
So through this separate thread I would like to know and discuss all about PR process for Canada and CA equivalency as per WES, articleship experiences, relevant Noc,etc
If there is any Indian CA who has recently succeeded to get Canada PR then those are invited to share their experiences and help all and as well as any kind of doubts and information and discussion is welcome ! Kudos !!!
Yes It is should be eligibility for Immigrating to Canada.

gautam_g

Dec 4, 2020
Hello @CA_Jass

I am trying to prepare my reference letter for my CA articleship, can you please help me with that, Like if you can share a sample refrence letter with some R& R which worked in your case, and did you use the designation in letter like "Article Assistant", will it work if I use it ?

Please highlight some key things to remember while creating reference letter for NOC1111 with articleship experience.

Looking forward for your response, Thanks

Hi Anubhav.
If you have received the reference letter of Articleship from Jass please can you forward it me to cagautamgambhir@gmail.com.

gautam_g

Dec 4, 2020
Reactions: theconfused_girl

Dharshini$

Dec 22, 2020
Yes i used the term article assistant as it's also explicitly stated in NOC 1111, I can forward you a copy of my reference letter if you share your email address.
I didn't mention the amount of stipend but it just stated that "he was in receipt of remuneration as per ICAI regulations"
Hi jass
Can you forward the reference letter to my mail
meeraadithan@gmail.com
Thank you so much for the help

Dharshini$

Dec 22, 2020
Articleship Experience is counted as valid experience under NOC 1111. I used that experience to get my Permanent Residency and same was done by one of my newly qualified CA friend.
Hi jass

Can you please share ur reference letter to me. It will be a great help
I'm in urgent need of the letter
Please do the needful.
My id : meeraadithan@gmail.com
Thank you for your help

Dharshini$

Dec 22, 2020

Hi jass

Can you please share with me the reference letter please. It's urgent. I'm in need of it now. It will be every helpful if u share it.
My id : meeraadithan@gmail.com
Thank you

Akash_Jain_09

Feb 3, 2021
Articleship Experience is counted as valid experience under NOC 1111. I used that experience to get my Permanent Residency and same was done by one of my newly qualified CA friend.
Can we connect? I have a very specific question that I am listing down below:

I want to consider my Articleship experience while claiming points under FSW. I have post qualification work ex of 1.5 years and if I include articleship, CRS would be 471. Now, If I put my articleship as primary work experience / NOC code, there is a question that asks for month/year in which minimum qualification was acquired to pursue this occupation. Which date should I put in here?

IPCC cleared: MAy 2015

Articleship: Sep 2015-Sep2018 (reference letter obtained)

Bcom: Jan 2016-Jun 2017

Please suggest which date should I put in here?

Mehakarora

Sep 25, 2021
Hey could you kindly send the reference letter to me as well
My mail is mehakarora123489@gmail.com

CAcanada

Oct 3, 2021
Who is here looking for Canada PR as a CA. And in the process and have articleship experience issues? I am also in the same process. Can we make a group over telegram for help each other. Please search and DM telegram id @S10538 and we can make a group.

Jul 2, 2021
Hi Thank you very much- can you tell me was it considered as full time or part time? Also what documents you submitted for this?