+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Jul 28, 2020
Status update from my end:

Mar 25 : Purolator pickup
Mar 26 : Delivered at BLS
Mar 30 : Status updated at BLS that its under process and fees received.
Mar 30 : Same day update that its been forwarded to Consulate
Mar 31 : Consulate receives the fees and application
Mar 31 : Processing at Consulate General

At Passport Portal

Mar 31 : PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
Apr 5: PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
Apr 6: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
May 12 : Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.

My police verification was done at home on Apr 13. Since then it has been a never ending chase going back and forth from talking to local police, embassy, BLS and so on.

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021

At Passport Portal

Mar 31 : PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
Apr 6: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

My police verification was done at home on Apr 13. Since then it has been a never ending chase going back and forth from talking to local police, embassy, BLS and so on.
When is your ITA deadline

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys..if you are unable to Generate Purolator Label, and all u get is the receipt, here is what to do next.

email ccsupport@blsinternational.net and send them this following information:

1. Transaction #:
2. Passport #:
3. Full Name:
4. Phone #:
5. Full Address:
6. Pick up Date and Time:

after 5 attempts with the email address this is the only one that didn’t get back to me. So good luck and I’ll update incase sometime changes..

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018

At Passport Portal

Hello
Even mine is the same case . I had my police done on March 15th . After a long back and forth with local police officer , embassy today my status to on passport portal changed to
“Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.”

Any idea What is the next step after this? . Will there be more delays? I have to submit my ITa by May 25th. Any idea how much time will it take after this ? Appreciate reply plz .

Naman.K

May 12, 2021

At Passport Portal

Can you please provide the link for checking the status from both sites

Jul 28, 2020
Hello
Even mine is the same case . I had my police done on March 15th . After a long back and forth with local police officer , embassy today my status to on passport portal changed to

Any idea What is the next step after this? . Will there be more delays? I have to submit my ITa by May 25th. Any idea how much time will it take after this ? Appreciate reply plz .
I'm hoping we will get it in a week's time. Keep an eye on the status update on both BLS and passport seva. Next status should be
PCC Printed, Then sending to BLS and finally delivered by Purolator.

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys..if you are unable to Generate Purolator Label, and all u get is the receipt, here is what to do next.

email ccsupport@blsinternational.net and send them this following information:

1. Transaction #:
2. Passport #:
3. Full Name:
4. Phone #:
5. Full Address:
6. Pick up Date and Time:

after 5 attempts with the email address this is the only one that didn’t get back to me. So good luck and I’ll update incase sometime changes..
Few hours after i sent the email to ccsupport, I received a reply with my label, printed it and called arranged pick up today with Purolator :)

Jul 28, 2020
Hello

Went through some old posts on this forum and saw the below timelines of 3 different people.

3/29: Passport site updated : PCC has been printed.
3/31: In transit to BLS from CGI
4/1: Ready for dispatch
4/5: Finally receieved my PCC delivered at home

--
Status changed to 'PCC has been printed' on passport portal: April 2nd
Status changed to 'In transit from Consulate...' on BLS portal: April 5th
Status changed to 'Delivery via courier' & displayed Purolator tracking number: April 6th
Received PCC: April 7th

--
April 9 - Tracking says "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed."
April 10 - Tracking on BLS website updated to "In transit from Consulate to BLS Center"
April 12 - Tracking on BLS website updated to "Ready for Dispatch"
April 12 - Tracking on BLS website updated to “Dispatched via courier.” Purolator tracking says it will arrive by April 13
April 13- Purolator tracking indicated a delay in delivery due to "routing issues."
April 14 - Delivered

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Hi All, My application status has changed today on BLS website.
I had two applications for PCC sent with same Purolator Tracking number
one of them shows status " Under Process" @nd one shows "On the way to Consulate"
Purolator delivered my Applicatoin on 23rd April. Status changed today May 7th - (10 business days)
Mine got updated on the website too today. Got delivered kn April 27

Reactions: Saurabh.Banerjee