+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
I send on 4 may to bls brampton location .
It took 10 business days for my application to be processed at BLS center. April 23 to May 7th.
After that it will go to Consulate for further processing.
If yours was delivered on 4th may, then it may take up tp 14th to reflect change in status. Also check the application status at BLS site.(Check Application Status)

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Anyone knows about the processing time of new tr to pr pathway program? Anyone knows if we did a minor mistake will they reject the file ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Anyone sent application for pcc with postal and still waiting for updates? How long it takes to show online on portal?

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
For those, who have used the postal submission option, when you go to blsindia-canada.com website to check status of the application, what is the Application Type to be specified for PCC? Is it Consular Application?

kaushik2007c

Oct 8, 2020
Hey all,

Did anyone tried applying for Indian PCC now? The Consulate and BLS is not accepting walk-in applications and they accept only via postal. But the procedures mentioned in the website are not clear. Did anyone apply through postal? Help pls.

Thanks,
Amala
I recently did..reach me at my mail kaushik2007c@gmail.com with contact no if you need any help on the process.