+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
Hello
Even mine is the same case . I had my police done on March 15th . After a long back and forth with local police officer , embassy today my status to on passport portal changed to
“Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.”

Any idea What is the next step after this? . Will there be more delays? I have to submit my ITa by May 25th. Any idea how much time will it take after this ? Appreciate reply plz .
Hi , Could you please keep us updated on this forum. My ITA is July 15th and my application has just been picked up by Consulate.,

Thanks!!

Jul 28, 2020
Hi , Could you please keep us updated on this forum. My ITA is July 15th and my application has just been picked up by Consulate.,

Thanks!!
Based on personal experience so far, most of the delay happens to get the police verification done and getting the documents uploaded. For me that was more than a month to finish. If you know someone in the ranks, it will really speed up the process.

Reactions: Saurabh.Banerjee

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
I have same deadline. Mine says Under process. How long did take to change the status from under process to consulate?
I have two applications for PCC.
Application 1 - Wife's -
7th May Status available on BLS. - Friday
10th May- Monday Status on PSK/Embassy websiete changed to 'Fees and documents received and is under process'
12th May - Wednesday- PCC sent to Indian Police Station.

Application 2- Mine

7th May Status available on BLS. - Friday
10th May- Monday Status on PSK/Embassy websiete changed to 'Fees and documents received and is under process'
05/12.. Same status as Monday

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Thank you for your reply. I am just a few days behind you. Where is your police station? And please post here with updates.

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
Reactions: Taran0013

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
I have applied for my PCC on 28th April 2021 in Toronto. Today I am seeing this message in the portal. Could you please tell me what does this actually means? Is there anything wrong with the process?

"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

** My PCC was cleared from my local police station in India West Bengal, and they said they have sent the file to the initiating authority,

Thanks in advance

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
I have applied for my PCC on 28th April 2021 in Toronto. Today I am seeing this message in the portal. Could you please tell me what does this actually means? Is there anything wrong with the process?

"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

Thanks in advance
You should also have received an email on the ID you used to submit application at embassy. Also, you should se a file number in the status. Something like "CATXXXXXXXXXX". This means that information has been sent to the respective Police Station based on similar email i received on my wife's PCC application.