+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
You should also have received an email on the ID you used to submit application at embassy. Also, you should se a file number in the status. Something like "CATXXXXXXXXXX". This means that information has been sent to the respective Police Station based on similar email i received on my wife's PCC application.
Yes, I have received a File Number. But the officer at the police station said "We have cleared the PCC and sent it back to Passport Seva Kendra". PSK will send it back to the consulate. Did you receive the PCC for your wife btw?

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
Yes, I have received a File Number. But the officer at the police station said "We have cleared the PCC and sent it back to Passport Seva Kendra". PSK will send it back to consulate.
Ok, then you need to wait. it was surprisingly fast though. 28th April to May 13 for getting PCC clear.
Next step i believe will be status on Consulate "PCC Clear received" and then "PCC Printed" and then BLS will deliver it through purolator if you opted for that service.
May i ask how did you contact the police officer? I might have to do that as well. Thanks!!

Also, check post from
byorderofthepeakyblinders
in the previous page.

Reactions: ac_kolk

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Ok, then you need to wait. it was surprisingly fast though. 28th April to May 13 for getting PCC clear.
Next step i believe will be status on Consulate "PCC Clear received" and then "PCC Printed" and then BLS will deliver it through purolator if you opted for that service.
May i ask how did you contact the police officer? I might have to do that as well. Thanks!!

Also, check post from
byorderofthepeakyblinders
in the previous page.
My brother went to Barrackpore Police Special branch from where the PCC applications are dealt nowadays. They had asked for my file number and tracked the file and reverted to him saying "The file has been cleared".

Reactions: Saurabh.Banerjee

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
My pcc has been received in bls office at may 5 and i checked my status it showing application has been submitted.any one know when my status will change .? What could be the next step

Jul 28, 2020
I have applied for my PCC on 28th April 2021 in Toronto. Today I am seeing this message in the portal. Could you please tell me what does this actually means? Is there anything wrong with the process?

"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

** My PCC was cleared from my local police station in India West Bengal, and they said they have sent the file to the initiating authority,

Thanks in advance
Once the report is clear, it should be uploaded in the portal and then you will say a new status saying - PCC Verification report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. And the same day it should change to - PCC has been printed.

Reactions: ac_kolk