+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hii ria
When your application has rejected
I mean was it after verification done
My police verification has done at local police station but i do not have my spouse name on the passport
Please reply me
hi can you tell me what documents you submitted and where did you applied ?

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

I'm trying to apply PCC for India from Canada. I renewed my passport when I was in USA and it has USA address. I don't have aadhar card and no proof for the address where my parents are living. All I have is my voter id with old address where we were living for rent. My parents have aadhar card with current address where they are living. I dont know if the declaration from my parents with their aadhar card details will be accepted.

I went to BLS center in Toronto, they asked me to change my address in passport but I need address proof to change in passport as well.

Any opinion based on experience from you or your friends are greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance.
Man, just go to consulate, or talk to someone over twitter for Ministry of foreign affair, or mha. Your case is too complicated.

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hey Guys I am in the process of sending the postal application for PCC to brampton and the chekclist says I need to send one 2x2 inch photo with the application. Do I paste it on the actual PCC application or just include it in the envelope? Also for the personal particular checklist do we need to paste photo there too?

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
hi can you tell me what documents you submitted and where did you applied ?
I applied at BLS ottawa
And the documents are
Application Form
Checklist
Three forms
Work permit photo copy
Proof of address ( driving license)
Passport
Checklist
4 photos

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi Guys I just paid for the postal application Pick up and Drop off and it gave me an error page after payment but I checked my cc statement and it went through. I was able to download the transaction receipt from BLS page by inputting my card number but whenever I click shipping label it reload the page and doesn't download anything. I will try to call them all day but I was wondering if it happened to anyone here?

AMANK1987

Aug 23, 2020
@canprind2020 I was in the same scenario. First of all apply for change of address in aadhar card. Check UIDAI website and you will find the option to update your aadhar based on your parents address. After aadhar is updated, apply for re-issue of passport and then gradually PCC. It will take a long time I am into all this since September 2020 and still dont have my PCC in hand.

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Guys I am going to apply police clearance in Brampton, I don’t have spouse name in my passport, we both are living in Brampton for last one year and we have work permit valid until Oct 2022 .

Is it mandatory to have spouse name in my passport to apply for an Indian PCC ?

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
My PCC story incase it helps anyone.
Applied for Tatkal passports to add spouse name on both mine and my husband's passport on Sep-10 and received the passport on Sep-21. It was a walk-in application.
Walk-in application for PCC submitted at BLS Brampton -- Sep 24
Status changed to "Passport under review at Indian embassy" and CAT number generated -- Sep 25
(https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html)--Portal to check status
Police verification initiated mail -- Sep 30
Verification done at local police station -- Oct 1
(The police called my parents number provided in the application and asked to submit aadhar, passport copy)
Status remained "Passport under review at Indian embassy" -- Oct 15
Contacted RPO office (Vizag) and sent an email saying about delay in pcc -- Oct 15
Got reply back from RPO saying police report is clear and PCC will be printed -- Oct 15
Status on portal "PCC Printed" -- Oct 16

The above timelines are same for me an my husband. Will add further updates as received.

Hi , I got nominated from OINP ,I am going to apply for a pcc in Toronto, I don’t have spouse name on my passport , But my wife have my name in her passport, Is it mandatory to add spouse name in my passport or Can i apply pcc without the spouse name on it . Please guide me I have only 3 month time to apply for a PR .

In that case , If i have to add my spouse name in the passport , I wanted to do it as soon as , please guide me step by step process how to do it in tatkal
I am running out of time

Thanks in advance

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
So here are our timeline and struggle, if it helps anyone

Applied at BLS Brampton postal mode for my wife and me on 17th August. It was delivered to them on 20th. There were no updates for 10 days. So I called them to know the progress. They weren't able to trace my application but said that they rejected my wife's application as spouse name wasn't mentioned in her passport. For next 3 weeks I followed-up for my application status with no luck. Finally after 3.5 weeks I received a parcel from bls which had both of our application. They returned my application because of one single draft i made for both of us.

We applied for tatkal passport and got it delivered within 4 days. Not mentioning the struggle for it!

On 17th Sept, we again applied for pcc at Scarborough walkin bls for both of us.
Email received for Police verification initiation on 22 sept.
On 25 sept, physical police verification was done at our place respective native places.
2nd Oct - status changed to police verification granted yada yada yada for me
6th Oct - Printed
8 Oct - Received

My Wife's application -
No update till 10 Oct. Our parents visited SP office and they said that they received a wrong form from embassy/RPO. They cant help
We emailed RPO and they said that they have nothing to do with PCC application applied from abroad.
We raised a grievance in MADAD and portal1. Emailed passport.pg, rpo, passport.toronto and cons.toronto (@mea.gov.in) for 3 -4 days continuously and finally got a call from CGI to send them parents aadhar card. again no update for 3-4 days. Emailed again to all folks.
Finally got a call from CGI to come to office and collect it. we got it on 15th Oct. It didn't go to BLS.

Hi , I got nominated from OINP ,I am going to apply for a pcc in Toronto, I don’t have spouse name on my passport , But my wife have my name in her passport, Is it mandatory to add spouse name in my passport or Can i apply pcc without the spouse name on it . Please guide me I have only 3 month time to apply for a PR .

In that case , If i have to add my spouse name in the passport , I wanted to do it as soon as , please guide me step by step process how to do it in tatkal
I am running out of time

Thanks in advance

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

I am running out of time

Thanks in advance
Yes, its mandatory for the PCC applicant to have spouse name in passport if you are declaring yourself to be married. You can visit portal4 psk site and raise a request for tatkal pp. Check if bls is accepting walkin .

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Man, just go to consulate, or talk to someone over twitter for Ministry of foreign affair, or mha. Your case is too complicated.
Why cant you have toronto address in your passport? For PCC, it's not mandatory to write the same address for verification, there you can mention your parents addredd

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Yes, its mandatory for the PCC applicant to have spouse name in passport if you are declaring yourself to be married. You can visit portal4 psk site and raise a request for tatkal pp. Check if bls is accepting walkin .
How to raise a request can you please guide me
Thanks