+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

ck2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hi,
Yes it's really frustating. So are you thinking about submitting application with Letter of Explanation? If yes, what details you are thinking of providing?
Hi Swapnil, sorry for the late reply. We decided to submit our application with LOE quoting that there is a delay from CGI, Toronto. We provided proof that i have reached out to PSK via portal 1 and gave them a copy of their reply saying my police report is clear and any further correspondence needs to be addressed to CGI Toronto.

What did you end up doing? Also has your status changed? Mine is still the same "under review at consulate".. it is beyond frustrating

ck2020

Oct 15, 2020
Updated: Package delivered on 19th October. it took exactly 4 weeks from the date of submission. I had hurdles for a week or so when the status was not changed and I raised a grievance and the next day the status change happened.
HI ... could you let me know where you had raised grievance?

HOS95

Nov 5, 2020
Hey guys, I sent a postal application for PCC via Canada Post, along with all the documents including a money order for $44.40 to BLS, last week. Going through this forum made me realize that I was supposed to use their pick up-drop off service via Purolator for postal applications. Also, I did not include a return envelope. Should I wait for an email from them regarding the next steps or should I start afresh with a new application?

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi guys. My family Recently moved from their previous home whose address was listed in all our passports. For the PCC application I assumed that the current address is considered permanent address. My question is will it cause any issue if the only proof for the new house is a rental agreement? if there is an issue then am I allowed to just make a new pcc application on Passport seva website since I havent submitted one at BLS yet. Any help would be appreciated.

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi Folks,

I am Canadian citizen and current OCI card holder. I applied for PCC from Toronto GCI via BLS and I got a pcc for the duration of my visit to India in 2012. However, I need a completely PCC since the age of 18.

So my question is what do I do?

Has anyone else been in this situation? Its very tiring tbh.

Cheers.

AryanGupta

Nov 15, 2020
Good Day All,

I received my ITA early September 2020 and applied for PCC on 14th of September. My status is still stuck at "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."....I have sent several emails to every governing body possible.
The problem is that the address I have on my Passport, my parent moved out of that house and thus the address on my files i.e. Passport and Aadhar Card are not up to date.

I can go ahead and send in my passport to get a new one with the updated stuff but before that, I would want my PCC to be denied. I don't want to jump the gun before I get my PCC results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello friends
I applied for my PCC at BLS center ottawa
So willing to know how many steps pcc has???
Like how many times status for PCC changed and how much time does it normally take???

Harry_Singh13

Nov 15, 2020
Hi All,

does anyone know how to get PCC if your holding foreign/Canadian passport?

Im submitting postal application, do i need to send them Original passport? or if i do walk in, would they still keep my passport? im travelling soon so just curious about it.

Thanks,

Harry_Singh13

Nov 15, 2020
Hi Folks,

I am Canadian citizen and current OCI card holder. I applied for PCC from Toronto GCI via BLS and I got a pcc for the duration of my visit to India in 2012. However, I need a completely PCC since the age of 18.

So my question is what do I do?

Has anyone else been in this situation? Its very tiring tbh.

Cheers.

Hey Dude,

Just wondering if you could please guide me the process of submitting similar application? do we have to submit anything online or just print out that given pdf form and fill out? did you submit your original passport? did you use walk in or postal servise?

Thank you in advance!

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
My PCC details:
Application date: 10th September 2020
10th September 2020 - under process from BLS center to consulate General
11th September 2020 - Processing at consulate General
16th September 2020 - received Police verification Email - verification is done on the same day at the local police station
28th September 2020 - In transmit from consulate General to BLS center
28th September 2020 - shipped - Got Puralot tracking
29th September 2020 - received a courier

Total: 20 days

Maybe the timeline helps you.

Thank you
Did your local police visit your home in India for verification?

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Good Day All,

I received my ITA early September 2020 and applied for PCC on 14th of September. My status is still stuck at "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."....I have sent several emails to every governing body possible.
The problem is that the address I have on my Passport, my parent moved out of that house and thus the address on my files i.e. Passport and Aadhar Card are not up to date.

I can go ahead and send in my passport to get a new one with the updated stuff but before that, I would want my PCC to be denied. I don't want to jump the gun before I get my PCC results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank
Hey man I am in a similar situation as you. I am wondering if we could just add in the same address as the passport and intimate the police station listed in the application form?