+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I wish I saw your post before I decided to ship my application via post. Sent on Dec 2 and still not delivered lol
One question
How do you make the payment before shipping the documents? I find the information on the website a little confusing. Thanks in advance!

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys i just did my pcc application at Consulate General of India. I was guided by a member desiking in this thread who did his PCC on May 6, 2020.

So, I went to 345 Bloor St east, there is a No frill In this building and just opposite Of No Frills there is a Store naming DUPL2X Business Services...thats where u need to go. I told them that I want to Apply for my India PCC then They helped me with it.

They will provide u the envelopes $35 (forwarding and return address), draft of $92 to the consulate general of India (total cost of draft was $99.50) and they will ask you to write on both envelopes for forwarding and return addresses, put your documents in it, they will seal it, and send.

papers I submitted/ prepared:

1. Application form filled online, printed and signed at: https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Copy of:
2.Passport first and last Page
3.Latest Trip to india stamp page
4.My Canada visa and arrival stamp
5.My work permit copy
6.Drivers license copy
7. 2 pictures
8. With the draft i just paid for.

I don’t know how long will it take me but hoping that everything turns well. Will update you.

p.s if u buy $20 or more of groceries at No frill, Underground parking is free. ;)
i forgot to add that i also signed on every xerox copy i made at the bottom part of the documents. I hope
This will help u all :)

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
One question
How do you make the payment before shipping the documents? I find the information on the website a little confusing. Thanks in advance!
for the Purolator I paid on BLS website( About 50$) and then I got a Money order from Canada Post for 44.4$ and kept it in the envelope

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
rs license copy
Hi guys i just did my pcc application at Consulate General of India. I was guided by a member desiking in this thread who did his PCC on May 6, 2020.

So, I went to 345 Bloor St east, there is a No frill In this building and just opposite Of No Frills there is a Store naming DUPL2X Business Services...thats where u need to go. I told them that I want to Apply for my India PCC then They helped me with it.

They will provide u the envelopes $35 (forwarding and return address), draft of $92 to the consulate general of India (total cost of draft was $99.50) and they will ask you to write on both envelopes for forwarding and return addresses, put your documents in it, they will seal it, and send.

papers I submitted/ prepared:

1. Application form filled online, printed and signed at: https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Copy of:
2.Passport first and last Page
3.Latest Trip to india stamp page
4.My Canada visa and arrival stamp
5.My work permit copy
6.Drivers license copy
7. 2 pictures
8. With the draft i just paid for.

I don’t know how long will it take me but hoping that everything turns well. Will update you.

p.s if u buy $20 or more of groceries at No frill, Underground parking is free. ;)
Hello @hbenu, Thank you for sharing the detailed information, glad that you are able to submit the application in consulate. I dont see Indian address proof in the list. Is the address in your passport same as the address you wanted to verify in India?

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
Hello All... Please help me out with this. Do we need to apply for PCC after getting an ITA or we can apply for PCC in advance as well as I saw the validity is 6 months from the date of issue, what are your suggestions. Please let me know if someone has applied in well advance.

PS: I've hold on my PR Application because of the processing time to get INDIAN PCC.

Please guide me on this. Thank you in advance to everyone.
Yes you can apply. It is better to prepare all the documents in advance. Also recently my husband got PCC initiated from BLS Brampton within 4 weeks time

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hiii everyone here is my timeline for pcc
Applied at BLS ottawa: 12 NoV
Police verification intiated e-mail received : 18 NOV
Police verification done at local police station: 24thNov
Pcc printed: 8 Dec
There is always a big confusion about spouse name on passport. People always ask is it mandatory to have spouse name on passport. Sp the Answer of this question is that it depends on the jurisdiction in which you applied for PCC. As i applied in ottawa so there is no rule to have spouse name on passport. After so many tweets and emails, I finally found that it totally depends on your jurisdiction.
So no more stress about spouse name
We both do not have each other’s name on our passports.
Hope it helps to someone
Thanks

sp_22

Jan 15, 2019
Question: I am living in London, ON. If I apply to BLS Ottawa for PCC, would they accept my application? or only option is to apply to Toronto. Reason is that I do not have my spouse's name in my passport and do not know whether BLS Toronto requires to have one. But as @Misschitchot mentioned that no problem with BLS ottawa.

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Question: I am living in London, ON. If I apply to BLS Ottawa for PCC, would they accept my application? or only option is to apply to Toronto. Reason is that I do not have my spouse's name in my passport and do not know whether BLS Toronto requires to have one. But as @Misschitchot mentioned that no problem with BLS ottawa.
Bls Toronto and Brampton requires spouse name as i know
You can send them an email to them and confirm from them
Actually i also have no idea about it
I can give you their email, they usually reply 2-3 hours during work hours
ottawa@blsinternational.net

Reactions: sp_22

sp_22

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks a lot for your reply and sure, Ill shoot them an email tomorrow and will update here to solve this mystery ;)

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hiii everyone here is my timeline for pcc
Applied at BLS ottawa: 12 NoV
Police verification intiated e-mail received : 18 NOV
Police verification done at local police station: 24thNov
Pcc printed: 8 Dec
There is always a big confusion about spouse name on passport. People always ask is it mandatory to have spouse name on passport. Sp the Answer of this question is that it depends on the jurisdiction in which you applied for PCC. As i applied in ottawa so there is no rule to have spouse name on passport. After so many tweets and emails, I finally found that it totally depends on your jurisdiction.
So no more stress about spouse name
We both do not have each other’s name on our passports.
Hope it helps to someone
Thanks
thanks for the info but i live in Brampton can i apply in Ottawa bls ?
And how to set pickup and drop off. I don't see any option for PCC in service drop down menu

please help me out

Last edited:

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply and sure, Ill shoot them an email tomorrow and will update here to solve this mystery ;)
Did you get any response from BLS Ottawa ?
I've sent them email too if I get any reply ill post it here

Edit : They won't accept application form other place it has to go jurisdiction wise.

Last edited:

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
for the Purolator I paid on BLS website( About 50$) and then I got a Money order from Canada Post for 44.4$ and kept it in the envelope
Hi strangely I am unable to track my purolator pin which was generated on bls site. Did you try does it work?