+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India MBA Canada Equivalency - CES and ICES

Apekshamadan702

Oct 30, 2020
Hi all,

I'm posting here because when I was searching for information on ICES, I didn't find much information.

I recently got my PGDM in management evaluated through ICES. I had sent the evaluation to WES earlier but they had not recognised by PGDM stating that it is not recognised.

However, I thought of trying my luck with some other agency and was confused between IQAS and ICES. I wasn't keen on IQAS because it takes a lot of time!

My college sent the details to ICES on 7th December, evaluation was completed on 10th January. I got the hardcopy on 17th January.

Hope this information helps someone. :)

Thanks,
Divya
Likewise they didn't recognise my PGDM. So have applied to CES now .

Apekshamadan702

Oct 30, 2020
Hi, are u done with your evaluation with IQAS or ICES? what did you get in evaluation.
I have just applied to CES after getting my WES result. WES recognized my Bachelor degree; however, considered my PGDBM as unrecognized program and done from an unrecognized institute. Now, I will get only PG assessed by CES. My institute will send the transcript to CES, which is in progress. CES takes lot of time compared to WES but I might get a positive evaluation.

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I have just applied to CES after getting my WES result. WES recognized my Bachelor degree; however, considered my PGDBM as unrecognized program and done from an unrecognized institute. Now, I will get only PG assessed by CES. My institute will send the transcript to CES, which is in progress. CES takes lot of time compared to WES but I might get a positive evaluation.
Ok, I am applying for it. Hope it will be done soon

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Which university you have applied?

shweta rajesh

Sep 4, 2020
Hi, I have a bachelors degree of 4 years and a masters degree of 2 years. Can I only send masters and get the masters eca. I'm asking this because they are charging 200 CAD for each degree.

Jan 10, 2021
Guys,
I have done my Bachelor of commerce 3 years and Masters of Commerce 2 years from Mumbai university, India. Also I have completed Post Graduate Diploma Course of 2 years as distance learning from Welingkar Institute of management, India.
Could you please suggest which agency need to be relied for ECA purpose for availing masters degree??

s.h.h.

Jan 8, 2021
Hi, I have also got the following message after waiting for long 3 months from WES.

"We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents. This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to the University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution. Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution. Please note that you are responsible for the documents submitted under your name. If any document submitted under your name is found to be fraudulent, WES will not evaluate any other document you submitted. It is also WES policy not to issue a second evaluation report once an account has been closed due to fraudulent documentation".

Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 I have requested a third party in India to get the attestations done from the University and send to WES in a sealed envelope as required. I do not know what went wrong with the documents (probably due to geo-political disturbances). I have given my masters exams through a distance education institution in India and I hope they are authentic (my hard earned PG) and the University gives clearance at some point of time.

However, in case WES says that the documents are fraudulent (may God forbid), they will not take up the verification of my graduation as well. In that case, what will be the repercussions on our immigration process? Do WES simply close our account or will they inform IRCC / immigration authorities or any other authorities automatically? In that case can't we try immigration based on our other credentials like graduation degree (attended 3 years college after grade 12), diplomas, etc., or we will be banned completely from getting our process done, like blacklisting in Canada and India, etc. etc.

Appreciate someone can guide me.
Thanx

Milaan

Jan 22, 2021
Hi, I have completed BBA- 3 years and MBA- 2 years from the India. I want to have an ECA for immigration purpose. Does anyone have any idea about ICES ? Are they evaluating MBA as a master? Any help would be appreciated.

Milaan

Jan 22, 2021
How much time CES took? I have submitted my application on February 13th. Approximately when it would be possible to get ECA report?

Sidpuri

Jun 1, 2018
Hi for master's degree in English from ignou University will be equivalent to master's degree in Canada through which organization? Can anyone tell me

Kiran1212

Mar 18, 2021
Hey Guys,

CES does give Canadian Master's degree equivalency to Indian MBA. Please go for it. It took around 4 - 5 months but its worth a wait.

Please go for it !!

ATB