Ranbir_Dhillon

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?

Thank you!
Hello :)

Do I need to send my graduation documents to CES as well even if my graduation is already assessed by WES and they evaluated it as 3 years degree ?
one more thing would you please share your timeline for CES .. It would be really helpful.:)

Thanks.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello :)

Do I need to send my graduation documents to CES as well even if my graduation is already assessed by WES and they evaluated it as 3 years degree ?
one more thing would you please share your timeline for CES .. It would be really helpful.:)

Thanks.

No - sending graduation to CES is not necessary. At least, that was the case when I applied. Since it has been a year since I applied, I suggest you double check the document requirements on CES website once again.

As for the timeline, I applied to CES in the first week of Dec 2018 and received my soft copy by mid march 2019.

Tejcan

Feb 19, 2020
Hi All,

I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?

Thank you!
For Credential 2, is that for your Indian MBA or PGDM? Thanks

Riya Kataria

Jan 23, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone have an idea, if WES evaluates MBA degree from Maharishi Markhandeshwar University, Mullana Ambala?

If anyone got a successful ECA from them?

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have completed B.com( regular ) , mcom ( distance ) and then pgdm ( regular from autonomous college ) .
WES assessed as two or more certificates . If i send to ICES or CES, is there any chances of Masters and if i have to send to , which one should i send ?

Please note below two points in my case
1) M com i have just 54 % , so not sure if marks also matters here.
2) pgdm is done after mcom.
3) I already have the transcripts , so not sure if i can send directly
please suggest which is more expected to give me masters.

Thanks

aman_78671

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone have an idea, if CES evaluates MBA/MCA degree from Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU)?
Please help!

Thanks,

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
A related question: is anybody aware of how ICES treats Delhi University? Is there any way to figure out what they will grant, given a set of credentials, as done by WES? My Masters in Economics from DU got evaluated as a Bachelor's 4 years by them, and I would really like to correct that.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have completed B.com( regular ) , mcom ( distance ) and then pgdm ( regular from autonomous college ) .
WES assessed as two or more certificates . If i send to ICES or CES, is there any chances of Masters and if i have to send to , which one should i send ?

Please note below two points in my case
1) M com i have just 54 % , so not sure if marks also matters here.
2) pgdm is done after mcom.
3) I already have the transcripts , so not sure if i can send directly
please suggest which is more expected to give me masters.

Thanks
Can someone help me on this query

Jaspreet81

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am have applied for my wife's ICES assessment. I have a question, in the list of required documents, they say upload PDF file of the documents.

1) I have uploaded Driver license.
2) I have uploaded front and back of the Final Degree certificate which she received from the University.
3) I have uploaded front and back of the mark sheets which she received for each semester.
4) It is translation part.

Now my question is:-

For point number 3, did I uploaded the right document because I haven't applied for the transcript yet due to Lockdown. I will be applying when it opens.

Please if any one can guide me whether I have done it right or wrong?

NNADIPELLI

May 19, 2020
Hi all,

I'm posting here because when I was searching for information on ICES, I didn't find much information.

I recently got my PGDM in management evaluated through ICES. I had sent the evaluation to WES earlier but they had not recognised by PGDM stating that it is not recognised.

However, I thought of trying my luck with some other agency and was confused between IQAS and ICES. I wasn't keen on IQAS because it takes a lot of time!

My college sent the details to ICES on 7th December, evaluation was completed on 10th January. I got the hardcopy on 17th January.

Hope this information helps someone. :)

Thanks,
Divya
Hi Divya,

If it is not too much of a trouble, could you help me a little on how the institution sent the documents to ICES?

- Is it required to be sent from only Controller of Examinations or anyone from his office?
- Any specific subject line or can it contain just the application number?
- Finally can I be in CC?

Would appreciate your response.

Thank you.

Kukee

Jun 10, 2020
I have completed my graduation for 3 years in BCA and masters in MCA in lateral entry. My question is that how can my master be rated as master degree in Canadian credentials.
Suggest some agencies which will consider it except IQAS