+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India MBA Canada Equivalency - CES and ICES

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All,

Given the recent changes in WES document requirement policy for India from Dec 1, I'm exploring other agencies for my ECA.

Can any of you let me know if CES and ICES provide Canadian Master's equivalency for Indian MBA? The reason I'm asking is because WES stopped giving Canadian Master's equivalency for Indian MBA. Hence wanted to be sure before applying to any of these agencies.

Thanks in advance!

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, I got my degree evaluation done for MBA - Punjabi University from WES. I think they only stopped it for PTU.
Thank you for your response!!

I am looking at other agencies since WES changed the document requirements for India since Dec 1. Hence wanted to find if CES or ICES gives master's equivalency to Indian MBA..

srivasak11

Jan 17, 2019
Hi All,

Given the recent changes in WES document requirement policy for India from Dec 1, I'm exploring other agencies for my ECA.

Can any of you let me know if CES and ICES provide Canadian Master's equivalency for Indian MBA? The reason I'm asking is because WES stopped giving Canadian Master's equivalency for Indian MBA. Hence wanted to be sure before applying to any of these agencies.

Thanks in advance!
I had my 2 year MBA rated as 1 year PG Diploma. Wasted 3 months because of WES. I am now trying with IQAS and hopefully they will evaluate it as Masters

srivasak11

Jan 17, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!
Don’t apply to WES waste of time, they don’t value Indian MBA. I am now trying IQAS and ICES

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi all,

I'm posting here because when I was searching for information on ICES, I didn't find much information.

I recently got my PGDM in management evaluated through ICES. I had sent the evaluation to WES earlier but they had not recognised by PGDM stating that it is not recognised.

However, I thought of trying my luck with some other agency and was confused between IQAS and ICES. I wasn't keen on IQAS because it takes a lot of time!

My college sent the details to ICES on 7th December, evaluation was completed on 10th January. I got the hardcopy on 17th January.

Hope this information helps someone. :)

Thanks,
Divya

singh-avi

Jan 21, 2019
Hi all,

I'm posting here because when I was searching for information on ICES, I didn't find much information.

I recently got my PGDM in management evaluated through ICES. I had sent the evaluation to WES earlier but they had not recognised by PGDM stating that it is not recognised.

However, I thought of trying my luck with some other agency and was confused between IQAS and ICES. I wasn't keen on IQAS because it takes a lot of time!

My college sent the details to ICES on 7th December, evaluation was completed on 10th January. I got the hardcopy on 17th January.

Thanks,
Divya

Hello Divya,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am also confused between IQAS, CES and ICES. Do you strongly believe that ICES is fast enough?
I have done MCA from distance lateral entry and I need to assess my education but I am stuck here.
Help will be appreciated.

Reactions: Harshith4.6692

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks,
Divya

Hi Divya,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, this is very helpful. A couple of quick questions -

1. Who sent your official transcripts to ICES? Was it your college or university? In case it was your college, did ICES accept it without any issues?
  2. what was the Canadian equivalency for your PGDM? (if you dont mind sharing)

Thanks!

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hello Divya,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am also confused between IQAS, CES and ICES. Do you strongly believe that ICES is fast enough?
I have done MCA from distance lateral entry and I need to assess my education but I am stuck here.
Help will be appreciated.
Hi there,

I have just used WES and ICES. Was impressed with ICES because despite Christmas holidays I received my evaluation in one month 3 days. My college had sent the marksheet and diploma certificate on 7th December and my evaluation was ready on 10th January.

Thanks,
Divya

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi Divya,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, this is very helpful. A couple of quick questions -

1. Who sent your official transcripts to ICES? Was it your college or university? In case it was your college, did ICES accept it without any issues? It was my college because in my case the college is not affiliated to any university. It is approved by Aicte, which was enough for them.
  2. what was the Canadian equivalency for your PGDM? (if you dont mind sharing) The equivalency I got is 'Post Undergraduate Diploma'. Prerequisite for the course is mentioned as 3 years graduate degree.

Thanks!

singh-avi

Jan 21, 2019
Hi there,

I have just used WES and ICES. Was impressed with ICES because despite Christmas holidays I received my evaluation in one month 3 days. My college had sent the marksheet and diploma certificate on 7th December and my evaluation was ready on 10th January.

Thanks,
Divya
Thank you.
Did you use rush service or it was regular?

vishnu730

Nov 29, 2018
Hi all,

Thanks,
Divya
where did you complete your PGDM from? what was this assed as Masters or One year PGdiploma?