+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India MBA Canada Equivalency - CES and ICES

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi!
I have a 3 year bachelor degree from a recognised university and 2yr PGDM from ITM, Mumbai. Am sure WES would term me as a Bachelor, so thinking whether to opt for ICES for a better evaluation?
And have their evaluation time decreased recently?
Contrary... time has gone up to 20 weeks...

Reactions: Fantastica

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I have just used WES and ICES. Was impressed with ICES because despite Christmas holidays I received my evaluation in one month 3 days. My college had sent the marksheet and diploma certificate on 7th December and my evaluation was ready on 10th January.
Did you get masters equivalency for your MCA?
Did you send only MCA or your bachelors also?

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?
Do I need to send bachelors also? Can I send only MBA to get masters recognition?

Nida000

Jul 12, 2019
hi do we need degree attestation from HEC for ICES. Also do we send them all the marksheets from matric till higher qualification.

beaverman

Jan 25, 2020
Hi, anyone with experience of using ICAS/ICES/CES regarding equivalency of PGPM/PGPHRM diploma provided by Indian B-schools.. has anyone obtained Masters equivalency yet using these organizations?

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi all,

I'm posting here because when I was searching for information on ICES, I didn't find much information.

I recently got my PGDM in management evaluated through ICES. I had sent the evaluation to WES earlier but they had not recognised by PGDM stating that it is not recognised.

However, I thought of trying my luck with some other agency and was confused between IQAS and ICES. I wasn't keen on IQAS because it takes a lot of time!

My college sent the details to ICES on 7th December, evaluation was completed on 10th January. I got the hardcopy on 17th January.

Hope this information helps someone. :)

Thanks,
Divya
Thanks for your response. I am in the same boat. Trying to get my MBA evaluated from CES since WES did not recognize that as Masters.

Questions -

1. In your EE profile, you will delete your earlier ECA from WES and upload the new one right? However, CIC already has the WES information since since WES sends a copy to them. Hope this wouldn't be a problem.

2. I have a B.tech and an MBA degree. Earlier I got both evaluated from WES. Now I am thinking of getting only MBA evaluated from CES. Do I still need to send my bachelor's documents to CES? Or Do I need to upload my ECA for bachelor's in my EE profile?

Response will be appreciated.

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
For me the masters came as not recognized from both WES and ICES... so didn't really make it yet and sitting in the pool, hoping from some miracle... ;)
Ohhh.... May I know the University ? Mine is from Symbiosis International University.