+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India MBA Canada Equivalency - CES and ICES

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does anyone have an idea, if CES evaluates MBA/MCA degree from Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU)?
Please help!

Thanks,
Hello Aman- Is your MBA from SGVU(Distance mode)? If yes, did you get it evaluated from any agency? What was the outcome?

Could you please share a screenshot of your report?

I may have more questions. So could you please send me an email on rafi.mohammed42@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Aaronxinger

Jun 13, 2017
Hi all,

I'm posting here because when I was searching for information on ICES, I didn't find much information.

I recently got my PGDM in management evaluated through ICES. I had sent the evaluation to WES earlier but they had not recognised by PGDM stating that it is not recognised.

However, I thought of trying my luck with some other agency and was confused between IQAS and ICES. I wasn't keen on IQAS because it takes a lot of time!

My college sent the details to ICES on 7th December, evaluation was completed on 10th January. I got the hardcopy on 17th January.

Hope this information helps someone. :)

Thanks,
Divya
Thanks Divya. This helps. I'm going to try ICES. They are a bit expensive though. Their website say 20 weeks of processing so i'm surprised when u mentioned you received it very quick.

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Hi All,

I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?

Thank you!
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!
Bro, mine is also MBA from Kurukshetra University.What do you think graded A+ by UGC. Can I get Masters equivalency.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Already got 4yr bachelors equi. From WES for MBA 2yr reglular.
Post 2017 i have seen WES giving a 4 year bachelor for most MBA's from India. You can try other evaluation agency or write to WES if you know some one who has got a a Masters for similar degree from the same institute.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!
Bro, mine is also MBA from Kurukshetra University.What do you think graded A+ by UGC. Can I get Masters equivalency.
You need to check this with your university alumni who might have applied for ECA. Only they can tell you if they got Masters or not

Arshid

Aug 9, 2020
Hi All,

I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?

Thank you!
Sir I have done my MBA from Bharathidasan University...kindly suggest whether I should go with CES to get my degree to be considered equivalent to Canadian 2 year masters? Because WES is showing it as a 1 year pg diploma

harinder30827

Aug 15, 2020
Hi i have an MBA from Panjab University (Executive) I applied for wes and they consider it as one year diplome. Now I am again looking for ECA from CES/ICES/IQAS which is the best and fastest to rightly weight my mba as equivalent to Canadian masters.

Megjaim

May 21, 2019
Need help guys, dies CES or ICES recognise 2 year Post graduate program in management by IBS Business School? IBS Gurgaon.
Wes mentioned it's 2 years of post secondary study from a non recognised institute and gave me over-all credit of 4 years of bachelor's.

If I go ahead with CES or ICES, what are the chances it will give me a double bachelor's?

Oct 13, 2020
Hi Divya. This is Harshith from B-18 KIAMS. I am so thrilled to see your post. After seeing my WES report i was a bit low but seeing that your application got approved by ICES has given me hope. May I know which batch are you from.