Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Hi Iceberge,

Here what each letter said.

RPRF Letter stated: "Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)...."

Schedule A for Spouse request: "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:"...

The thing is that I have gotten 3 ghost updates and no DM on my ECAS... The so-called "Ghost update - next day DM" pattern has certainly failed me.

I only received an email about RPRF and the wording was exactly the same. Which I paid straight away and uploaded the receipt.

I wounder if they are near the decision making stage for my application and wont request anymore documents. if they wanted additional documents then they would have probably asked me with the RPRF request.

To be honest guys I have no clue whats going on :eek:

AOR - 25th May
In process - 17th August
RPRF request and paid on 10th September

ram_2015

May 15, 2015
My bg status moved to in progress yesterday but my medical is still showing as "not needed at this time". Is this normal? Appreciate your help

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Akhuttan said:
I only received an email about RPRF and the wording was exactly the same. Which I paid straight away and uploaded the receipt.

I wounder if they are near the decision making stage for my application and wont request anymore documents. if they wanted additional documents then they would have probably asked me with the RPRF request.

AOR - 25th May
In process - 17th August
can you share your ita date? and inland or outland ?

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
ciscotao said:
Just got my 2nd GCMS notes back. They haven't done a thing on my application since early July.

The last note was on the first week of July with "AGENT REVIEW: R-10 OK". Then on August 14 early morning, there is an automated operation to update application status to "In Process".

Also I noticed that my application has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa from Centralized Intake Office.

Guess have to wait for a few more weeks at least.
this is interesting, so I guess the aug 13 ~ 15 IPs are all automated operations.

When did you request the note ? is the note usually only including the events which happened before the request date?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
ram_2015 said:
My bg status moved to in progress yesterday but my medical is still showing as "not needed at this time". Is this normal? Appreciate your help
this is my status too, could you please share your timeline

Sandeep5510

Jun 17, 2015
Akhuttan said:

AOR - 25th May
In process - 17th August
Hi akhuttan sorry to say but cic can ask more documents after rprf req. they asked my wife's updated passport to scan and upload after 10 days of rprf bcoz her old pp was about to expire....

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
ECAS changed to DM!!! Finally :D... Hoping for the best!!

skyline

Feb 13, 2010
Hi everyone,

Another May AOR here, waiting waiting n then waiting some more.
Apr 17 ITA, May 10 AOR - only update in over 4 months was ECAS "in Process" Aug 14. Nothing else :(
Just curious, has anyone with Apr 17 ITA got DM (or) PPR yet?
It seems to be that they aren't processing by order of AOR date but rather ITA date.

Thanks and good luck to everyone for a speedy PPR!

icancthru

Aug 21, 2015
I was able to see my ECAS status "In process" till last month now i'm not able to see any status....just the below info

HomeMy ApplicationClient Application Status
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
hrc7777 said:
Congrats Kucuy15. Did you get a ghost e-mail? did you submit schedule A the same day? i.e. 10th sept?
Thank you hrc7777,
I submitted the Schedule A on Tuesday 15th. Got a ghost email yesterday and DM today.

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
I requested the notes on August 18th, and inside of the notes it shows a generation date of August 21th. So any changes after August 21th till now will not be included.

lovelydream said:
this is interesting, so I guess the aug 13 ~ 15 IPs are all automated operations.

When did you request the note ? is the note usually only including the events which happened before the request date?