+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Guys please correct me if I am wrong! I have not seen absolutely one DM since Monday while there are lots of people with ghost Email (Including me)! I guess CIC is changing the pattern or maybe something is wrong with Ecas update! Please post here if you saw any DM in the past few days because I have not found even one in all threads! first I thought something is wrong with my application but I saw at least 7,8 applicant with ghost update and no DM!
Count me in my application status chnged to updated and then submitted again and very next day i got ghost email but then nothing else but after me some people got ghost email and got DM i dont know what happend to mine applicatio

BellaOrgan

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Count me in my application status chnged to updated and then submitted again and very next day i got ghost email but then nothing else but after me some people got ghost email and got DM i dont know what happend to mine applicatio
I've received the ghost email as of yesterday, with no DM so far.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received a request from CIC! They have asked for my CV/resume and education background, it is weird because they ussually do it for student visa and I have done it couple of times since the last 4 years that I am studying in canada! Did you get any request?
eilsf87 said:
Thank you for your reply!! It seems we are waiting longer than normal. I will of course let you know. Please let it be something to do with the ECAS technical difficulty notice on the ECAS login page!

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
I just received a request from CIC! They have asked for my CV/resume and education background, it is weird because they ussually do it for student visa and I have done it couple of times since the last 4 years that I am studying in canada! Did you get any request?
Hello...what does the request says specifically ?
and under what category did you apply ??

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they asked for CV/resume and Phd studies ( enclosed Supplementary Information Request form for your Graduate and PhD studies )!
I am FSW inland!

nrj123 said:
Hello...what does the request says specifically ?
and under what category did you apply ??

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
they asked for CV/resume and Phd studies ( enclosed Supplementary Information Request form for your Graduate and PhD studies )!
I am FSW inland!
I am also fsw inland...in canada from past 4 years...did you apply though ontario provincial nominee? also if you don't mind sharing your timeline..i mean your AOR date?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, FSW. I am not in Ontario and it is not PNP for my case!

ITA 27th March
AOR 25th May
Medical 12 June
Ecas in process 14 Aug

nrj123 said:
I am also fsw inland...in canada from past 4 years...did you apply though ontario provincial nominee? also if you don't mind sharing your timeline..i mean your AOR date?

kaypee786

Oct 9, 2015
Hi Guys This is Kaypee. I have submitted my app on May 25th, I have 5 lines on Ecas. I married on May 28th in India and came back to Canada on 6th June with wife because my wife had a visitor visa for Canada. on June 6th I have attached my marriage certificate via CSE form. I have got an email from CIC yesterday and that email contained "Inclusion of spouse on a permanent resident file" form for my wife to fill. Can anybody please help me with this, has anyone went through this process before? CIC gave a week's time to submit the form. Any help will be much appreciated. :eek:

BellaOrgan

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the ghost email a week ago, and this morning my ECAS changed to "decision made".
From posts on here, it looks like I'll have to wait another week or two to learn what the decision is. Eek it's nerve wracking - but at least there's been movement.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
BellaOrgan said:
I received the ghost email a week ago, and this morning my ECAS changed to "decision made".
From posts on here, it looks like I'll have to wait another week or two to learn what the decision is. Eek it's nerve wracking - but at least there's been movement.
Week 3 post DM :)

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hi everyone.

My status never changed from in-progress and now I got my GCMS notes and I am afraid I will be rejected.
Here is my situation; I applied as married with non accompanying wife, CEC-Inland, and AOR 03/17/2016.
As per my application notes it seems like the officer added my wife as accompanying and recalculated my CRS. Here are my notes transcriptions;

NOTES: 1 (05/14/2016)
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION E000000000 REGULATION: CEC Having Analized this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the immigration and refugee protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY: CRS SCORE NOW CALCULATED WITH A SPOUSE, TOTAL VERIFIED CRS FALLS BELOW MIN REQUIDER. CONFIRMATION THAT SPOUSE IS ACCOMPANYING MAY BE REQUIRED. Total Evaluated CRS: 441 MIN CRS required: 457 ***Requirements of A11.2 Review required*** FOSS/GCMS: No adverse info. All Applicants currently hold valid status in Canada Additional Notes: Post Grade 0000000 College CIVIL STATUS: PA (0000 my full name 000) - Married - Marriage certificate is on file - Copy of passport: On File SPOUSE/CL (000 my wife name 000) - SPOUSE/CL is accompanying - Copy of passport: On File
MEC/R87.1: QUALIFYING PERIOD (QP): from 17MAR2013 to 16MAR2016 - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP 17FEB2015 TO LOCK-IN - Category of work permit: PGWP - Post-secondary studies in Canada: University WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD: 12DEC2014 TO LOCK-IN (Full time) - WORK TITTLE/NOC: Programmer Analyst (NOC: 2174) - EMPLOYER: (000 my employer name 000) - LOE DATE: 26JAN2016 - LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of $000K APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met*** Additional Notes: (000 comanyWebSite 000) ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET***
MEDICALS: Valid Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION: Review REQUIRED by Officer

NOTES 2 (05/14/2016)
It appears AAAAAAAA had been disassociated (reason: duplicated) but left as accompanying; and BBBBBBBB set as non-accompanying. I have set the latter as accompanying, therefore there are now 2 potential visas in the application

The UCI listed as BBBBBBBB is my wife's real UCI, but AAAAAAAA I have no idea what is it. Can you share your thoughts about my notes? Do you think I should send a letter explaining that my wife is not accompanying me?