+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My ECAS also went in process yesterday night, I want to know from those whom ECAS changed to in process yesterday, do you guys applied through FSW, if yes then it might be because of PER (Positive Eligibility Review), I remember last year trend of FSW that they use to give PER in batches and last night in process was also in batch.....May be same trend with 19 june in process seems like they also applied through FSW....Please share your timelines so that we all can predict the situation....

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Here is my timeline:

ITA : March 27th - Inland FSW(was eligible for both FSW and CEC, but only got ITA under FSW)
Application submitted : April 20th
First AOR received : April 20th
Medicals passed and BG in progress : April 21st
ECAS changed to ' App Rcvd": April 25th ish
Schedule A request and submit: August 11
ECAS changed to "In process": August 14, with 4th line " We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. "
first 2 lines are "app received on and started working on app" with wrong date, 3rd line is about medical.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shannon234 said:
Here is my timeline:

ITA : March 27th - Inland FSW(was eligible for both FSW and CEC, but only got ITA under FSW)
Application submitted : April 20th
First AOR received : April 20th
Medicals passed and BG in progress : April 21st
ECAS changed to ' App Rcvd": April 25th ish
Schedule A request and submit: August 11
ECAS changed to "In process" with 4th line " We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. "
first 2 lines are "app received on and started working on app" with wrong date, 3rd line is about medical.
Your ECAS changed to in process yesterday???

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
ITA: March 27 (FSW, score 454)
Application submitted & AOR: May 15
Medical Passed & BG Check in Progress: May 28
Document 1 (Passport) request: Jun 2 --- Submitted Jun 2
Document 2 (RCMP) request: Jun 8 --- Submitted Jun 18
ECAS "Application Received" --- "In Process": Aug 14

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
ITA: March 27 (FSW, score 454)
Application submitted & AOR: May 15
Medical Passed & BG Check in Progress: May 28
Document 1 (Passport) request: Jun 2 --- Submitted Jun 2
Document 2 (RCMP) request: Jun 8 --- Submitted Jun 18
ECAS "Application Received" --- "In Process": Aug 14
3 FSW got IN PROCESS yesterday and I know there 3-4 more whose status changed To IN PROCESS yesterday...

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
chevy said:
3 FSW got IN PROCESS yesterday and I know there 3-4 more whose status changed To IN PROCESS yesterday...
As per my spreadsheet, 9 FSW Inland changed to In Process in last 3 days. Mine changed on 12th....I am not tracking Outlanders.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
chevy said:
Hi mate, thank you for opening this topic to share, but I guess our ECAS have been updated to "in process" on Aug 14 about 1:00am (Eastern Time) not yesterday...I checked my ECAS three times on Aug 13 (morning, afternoon, late evening, Vancouver Time) and it was still "Application Received", so maybe the title of this topic could be adjusted. Many thanks and good luck for us!!!

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Hi mate, thank you for opening this topic to share, but I guess our ECAS have been updated to "in process" on Aug 14 about 1:00am (Eastern Time) not yesterday...I checked my ECAS three times on Aug 13 (morning, afternoon, late evening, Vancouver Time) and it was still "Application Received", so maybe the title of this topic could be adjusted. Many thanks and good luck for us!!!
ya buddy I am from Alberta and it changed around 11.30 P.M yesterday so 13 Aug for me and 14 for people who lived in eastern side...That's why started this topic 13/14 aug so that there should be no confusion...

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
My ECAS changed to 'In Process' sometime between yesterday and today. I last checked my ECAS in the afternoon on August 13th and then just a while ago today... so I'll stick with august 14th for now! I received a Schedule A request on August 12th, hence the extra 4th line on ECAS. Please note I only had 2 lines - application received and Medical received until my ECAS changed to In Process with 4 lines.

Express Entry timeline in my signature! We are almost there guys, hang tight and our PPRs should be on their way pretty soon! *fingers crossed*

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
My ECAS changed to 'In Process' sometime between yesterday and today. I last checked my ECAS in the afternoon on August 13th and then just a while ago today... so I'll stick with august 14th for now! I received a Schedule A request on August 12th, hence the extra 4th line on ECAS. Please note I only had 2 lines - application received and Medical received until my ECAS changed to In Process with 4 lines.

Express Entry timeline in my signature! We are almost there guys, hang tight and our PPRs should be on their way pretty soon! *fingers crossed*
What is your category.....

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
I think this change in process is not accidental as was the case with the one on 19th June. Many applicants were asked for additional documents a day or two earlier and then it changed to In Process. That was not the case with the one that happened on 19th June.

And in this case most of us our Inland FSW. Some people whose AOR is on 1st May also changed to In Process.

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
Oops, forgot to mention that! FSW from within Canada

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
I think this change in process is not accidental as was the case with the one on 19th June. Many applicants were asked for additional documents a day or two earlier and then it changed to In Process. That was not the case with the one that happened on 19th June.

And in this case most of us our Inland FSW. Some people whose AOR is on 1st May also changed to In Process.
Ya bud seems like its a batch of PER'S from sydney office....

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
silmarilli103 said:

Yeah, seems people like you got document requested before ECAS became "in process", then ECAS may have 4 lines...Anyway good luck!!