+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

hardwork

Jan 31, 2013
hi guys... im a follower in this forum... april applicant here... trade/inland

Just got ppr last tue.
in process aug 14

ecas 3 lines.

no follow up submission of documents after the agent passed all the requirements.

i'm always checking my ecas and cic application almost 3x a day. but it never helped in my case because the ppr came from the email of my agent. the months of checking makes me go crzay.

goodluck everyone. thank you very much.

one thing ive noticed that if its a rejection they will make a decision after 2 to 3 months or less. my friends knew some people in this situation, but if you go beyond that i think there is a very good chance that you will get ppr.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
hardwork said:
hi guys... im a follower in this forum... april applicant here... trade/inland

Just got ppr last tue.
in process aug 14

ecas 3 lines.

no follow up submission of documents after the agent passed all the requirements.

i'm always checking my ecas and cic application almost 3x a day. but it never helped in my case because the ppr came from the email of my agent. the months of checking makes me go crzay.

goodluck everyone. thank you very much.

one thing ive noticed that if its a rejection they will make a decision after 2 to 3 months or less. my friends knew some people in this situation, but if you go beyond that i think there is a very good chance that you will get ppr.
Not true, mine was rejected after 4 months. There are other guys on the forum who were rejected after 4 months. Everything is possible with CIC...

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
nat29 said:
Not true, mine was rejected after 4 months. There are other guys on the forum who were rejected after 4 months. Everything is possible with CIC...
Can you tell us the reason which you have been rejected ? Work experience?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Another Ghost email in my inbox right now... Third ghost update in three days... ::)
ECAS status still "In process" ... CIC's playing mind games with me. I am starting to worry a little bit.

IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!! :mad:

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not paying RPRF upfront hasn't proved to be any less stressful. It has been 3 weeks since I paid mine and submitted the requested documents. There has been no change in ECAS to reflect this. There was an update on 2nd September ( saw update first then got email) and that was the last movement I saw.

It has now been 156 days since AOR

This is my timeline:

ITA: 27th March 2015 (FSW INLAND)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED: 14TH APRIL
AOR: 14TH APRIL
MEDICALS PASSED: 28TH MAY
IN PROCESS: 15TH AUGUST
RPRF & scanned passport requested: 26TH AUGUST

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Another Ghost email in my inbox right now... Third ghost update in three days... ::)
ECAS status still "In process" ... CIC's playing mind games with me. I am starting to worry a little bit.

IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!! :mad:
While CIC requested documents, what did they said in your letter. Like in my letter they said in order to make decision we required this doc from applicant. Which mean they almost finished work on my file, waiting for documents from me. The day I uploaded doc 2/3 days later my status shagged in to DM. DM more stressful.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
iceberge said:
While CIC requested documents, what did they said in your letter. Like in my letter they said in order to make decision we required this doc from applicant. Which mean they almost finished work on my file, waiting for documents from me. The day I uploaded doc 2/3 days later my status shagged in to DM. DM more stressful.
Hi Iceberge,

Here what each letter said.

RPRF Letter stated: "Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)...."

Schedule A for Spouse request: "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:"...

The thing is that I have gotten 3 ghost updates and no DM on my ECAS... The so-called "Ghost update - next day DM" pattern has certainly failed me.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Hi Iceberge,

Here what each letter said.

RPRF Letter stated: "Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)...."

Schedule A for Spouse request: "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:"...

The thing is that I have gotten 3 ghost updates and no DM on my ECAS... The so-called "Ghost update - next day DM" pattern has certainly failed me.
RPRF I paid upfront and 2nd letter latter its exactly same wording my latter said. It looks like you will get DM any time. Don't worry you would be fine. Its same thing after DM waiting or before DM waiting. We have to wait wait and wait, its killing.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
iceberge said:
RPRF I paid upfront and 2nd letter latter its exactly same wording my latter said. It looks like you will get DM any time. Don't worry you would be fine. Its same thing after DM waiting or before DM waiting. We have to wait wait and wait, its killing.
Thank you for sharing your experience! I hope you get PPR soon :)

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
nrj123 said:
Hello buddy...did you receive passport request.. ?? which category did you apply under?
I have not received PPR yet. I applied under CEC. NOC 3131

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Thank you for sharing your experience! I hope you get PPR soon :)
Thanks

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Just got my 2nd GCMS notes back. They haven't done a thing on my application since early July.

The last note was on the first week of July with "AGENT REVIEW: R-10 OK". Then on August 14 early morning, there is an automated operation to update application status to "In Process".

Also I noticed that my application has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa from Centralized Intake Office.

Guess have to wait for a few more weeks at least.

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
hi guys
need ur help and advice pls

i got request for schedule A for me and my wife, but they have asked just to answer 2 points, so its better to fill only those 2 points, right ? 6 d and 6 e actually i already filled that at submission time and confirmed that we both had been refused a visitor visa for canada years ago due to unsufficent funds.

> Schedule A: Please provide an explanation for your answer to Statutory Question (6)d
and (6)e. This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/24

please advise and pls advise if i can fill on line ( in this case i cannot sign ) or i have to print and then sign and scan, and how i send to them ? ( nothing is specified in request )
thanks a lot