+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Thanks for your analysis guys, +1 to u Harshmaru, Anujgupta84 & Profit. I just hope they would eventually increase their pace because I'm tired of checking this forum almost every moment. This forum has now taken over my life and I want my life back :'(!!!
same is the case with me..I check this forum, MYCIC and ECAS more than 100 times a day ..i keep on refreshing the page..i have gone insane doing this..last night had a dream of PPR woke up and checked again my status ..no updates :( ..couldn't sleep after that .

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
I_love_van said:
Hi Kucuy 15,
Did you mean you got app updated before you submitted the Schedule A?
Yep, I got a ghost email yesterday before submitting my ECAS. I think maybe they logged in to check if I had submitted it already and that prompted the "update". I was holding back submitting the form because my spouse was out of town and couldn't sign it until yesterday afternoon so I submitted it then. I got another "updated" today in My CIC but no ghost email... waiting to see what's next now.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Yep, I got a ghost email yesterday before submitting my ECAS. I think maybe they logged in to check if I had submitted it already and that prompted the "update". I was holding back submitting the form because my spouse was out of town and couldn't sign it until yesterday afternoon so I submitted it then. I got another "updated" today in My CIC but no ghost email... waiting to see what's next now.
[/qu/]

Within few hours your status will change into DM. This exactly I have seen myself. I was required to submit a documents, once I uploaded MYCIC said updated but nothing changed and later found ECAS DM.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
iceberge said:
Kucuy15 said:
[/qu/]

Within few hours your status will change into DM. This exactly I have seen myself. I was required to submit a documents, once I uploaded MYCIC said updated but nothing changed and later found ECAS DM.
Thank you for the reassurance! I certainly hope so Iceberge :)

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Hi Kucuy, I submit the page 1 of schedule A last night and waiting for further news. BTW, does the request letter for your spouse require his/her signature as well?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Guys, I see 'Background check is needed" In Progress today in my CIC profile, however, my medicals are still saying "Not needed at this time" .. isnt this weird ?

PrincessGudiya

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello ,

I was requested RPRF fee an hour ago. I have submitted it.

Any idea how long it takes after that??

Application/profile status Open : June 2nd
Review of eligibility Review in Progress : June 2
Review of medical results Passed: 18 June
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress : July 22
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrincessGudiya said:
hello ,

I was requested RPRF fee an hour ago. I have submitted it.

Any idea how long it takes after that??

Application/profile status Open : June 2nd
Review of eligibility Review in Progress : June 2
Review of medical results Passed: 18 June
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress : July 22
A final decision has been reached Not Started
Hi PrincessGudiya,

In which category you have applied? CEC or Inland FSW or Outland FSW..

Thank You

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a june applicant. My ecas added 5 lines 3 weeks ago and it changed to in process 4th sept. I submitted my RCMP on 8th of aug. no change since it changed to in process on 4th sept.

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
harshmaru said:
same is the case with me..I check this forum, MYCIC and ECAS more than 100 times a day ..i keep on refreshing the page..i have gone insane doing this..last night had a dream of PPR woke up and checked again my status ..no updates :( ..couldn't sleep after that .

I can relate with both of you. The dream has so many promises and thats what makes the rejection very difficult. If you get rejected, you are no different than the person who has not started at all or someone who doesn't know what EE is. If you fail, you have nothing to show for all your efforts. Its either 0% or 100%. But after all, life is bigger than any success or failure. Everyday is an opportunity to do something new. So I hope god will show kindness and he is listening to all of us.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Agree and can relate a 100%. +1 for you. Cheers and good luck to us all!