"IN PROCESS" 19 June & 13/14 August guys Please share your Timeline & Category

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
Hi JB007,

If that is of any support to you, I have ITA OF Mar 27 and rest all is same as you. No Sch A request or anything since In Process Aug14.

Anyone else left from Mar 27 who has not heard after In process on Aug 14?
My ITA was on March 21st and my AOR was received on May 15th. I am also waiting to hear from CIC after in process on August 14th. Hope there is some god news soon.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
lovelydream said:
They don't always ask that..

Based on your ITA date and AOR date, you do have more time to wait

Don't worry and it will definitely come to your turn within a month I predict
Yes, considering they have slowed down, I do have time but I guess all of us were awaiting updates this month. It's over the 4 month mark :)
And thank you :)

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
tm1986 said:
My ITA was on March 21st and my AOR was received on May 15th. I am also waiting to hear from CIC after in process on August 14th. Hope there is some god news soon.
Thank you Caimi and tm for sharing your timelines. Hope we all sail through soon! I hope you sail through sooner so I"ll have some hope as well! :D:D It's one frustrating wait no doubt.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG it seems like the whole world received ITA on 27 March. Was just looking at the statistics and March 27 draw was the 6th draw with 1,637 invites, majority obviously falling under FSW. If it's taking them this long to clear this date (they started with March 27 at the beginning of August) then when they get to draw no 9 ie May 22 it will most probably be around December considering that it would take the rest of September, October & November to finish processing the rest of March 27 (and a few March 20 left), April 10 & April 17 ITA's. It is therefore inevitable that the backlogs will continue to increase until it gets to a stage where a massive backlog would be created. As a result CIC would therefore need to create another strategy to hit their 6 months target as they have already created the strategy of issuing decision made just before the 6 months target even before the PPR request itself to maintain their deadline.

The first great mistake I see they made was to process almost all outland applications at Ottawa and only a handful at their local visa offices, I mean what we're they thinking? Did they forget how many applications they receive each year alone and then to have about 90% being processed at Ottawa?

If they hadn't promised a 6 months turnaround time that people would be less anxious, but the fact that they gave this timeline has now raised our expectations to the point of anxiety. I kind of have a feeling that they would halt the draws soon, maybe after 2 further draws. What do you guys think?

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
OMG it seems like the whole world received ITA on 27 March. Was just looking at the statistics and March 27 draw was the 6th draw with 1,637 invites, majority obviously falling under FSW. If it's taking them this long to clear this date (they started with March 27 at the beginning of August) then when they get to draw no 9 ie May 22 it will most probably be around December considering that it would take the rest of September, October & November to finish processing the rest of March 27 (and a few March 20 left), April 10 & April 17 ITA's. It is therefore inevitable that the backlogs will continue to increase until it gets to a stage where a massive backlog would be created. As a result CIC would therefore need to create another strategy to hit their 6 months target as they have already created the strategy of issuing decision made just before the 6 months target even before the PPR request itself to maintain their deadline.

The first great mistake I see they made was to process almost all outland applications at Ottawa and only a handful at their local visa offices, I mean what we're they thinking? Did they forget how many applications they receive each year alone and then to have about 90% being processed at Ottawa?

If they hadn't promised a 6 months turnaround time that people would be less anxious, but the fact that they gave this timeline has now raised our expectations to the point of anxiety. I kind of have a feeling that they would halt the draws soon, maybe after 2 further draws. What do you guys think?
I think your analysis is correct more or less

If they finish all the MAR Invites by end of september and then start on APR invites to finish in OCT and November.

there are total 44 working days in oct and nov. and that makes about 37 application to process in one day at ottawa office... i think this will not create a backlog. 37 applications can be handled easily on daily basis (also keep in mind, they processed most of CEC already and outside FSW ..doesn;t get processed here anyway )

more invites would come and generally speaking it takes atleast 5 months to process a complete FSW application ..based on this forum discussion.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Anya654 said:

Even with the elections coming up their work will take a hit. May 22, 9th draw had the cut-off of 755 points, I suspect next draw would be similar and that it would happen post elections. Already, CIC took a draw on a Tuesday rather than a Friday, so the heat of back logs is getting to them. CIC told that they would process 80% of the cases within 6 months timeline, I suppose 100% is unreachable for them, they would do extremely well to reach even 80% efficiency.

I think the delay is also due to the fact that they did 2nd review check for the famous Jun19 batch. I think they did so to have a random know-how whether the guidelines were actually adhered to or not. Because people were getting PPRs in less than 90 days or so till then.

All said and done, whatever be the case your file is just a whisker away. It will and should be processed very soon!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
harshmaru said:
I think your analysis is correct more or less

If they finish all the MAR Invites by end of september and then start on APR invites to finish in OCT and November.

there are total 44 working days in oct and nov. and that makes about 37 application to process in one day at ottawa office... i think this will not create a backlog. 37 applications can be handled easily on daily basis (also keep in mind, they processed most of CEC already and outside FSW ..doesn;t get processed here anyway )

more invites would come and generally speaking it takes atleast 5 months to process a complete FSW application ..based on this forum discussion.
There were about 329 and 389 fsw invites on april 10 and 17, which are way less compared to 500 and 1187 on march 20 and 27. It should ideally take little over one-third of the time they taking to clear march ITAs. And out of these there will be some outland fsw who might have already gotten ahead with their processing.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your analysis guys, +1 to u Harshmaru, Anujgupta84 & Profit. I just hope they would eventually increase their pace because I'm tired of checking this forum almost every moment. This forum has now taken over my life and I want my life back :'(!!!

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Randomly logged into myCIC few minutes ago and noticed that status was "updated". Submitted Schd A yesterday afternoon, but yesterday morning got a ghost email and app was also updated. Not sure what to expect next... crossing fingers! :eek:

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
Randomly logged into myCIC few minutes ago and noticed that status was "updated". Submitted Schd A yesterday afternoon, but yesterday morning got a ghost email and app was also updated. Not sure what to expect next... crossing fingers! :eek:
Highly likely to be a "decision made" by tomorrow. That has been the pattern for everyone who had been receiving ghost emails in the past few weeks. :)

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Kucuy15 said:
Surely DM tomorrow. :)

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
Check your ECAS soon.

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Anya654 said:
Thanks for your analysis guys, +1 to u Harshmaru, Anujgupta84 & Profit. I just hope they would eventually increase their pace because I'm tired of checking this forum almost every moment. This forum has now taken over my life and I want my life back :'(!!!
hi anya,

totally understand, especially considering your case was InProcessed early in June

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Hope you guys are right!!

A-man, purohit and mtrx.

Thank you for the good vibes :D

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Hi Kucuy 15,
Did you mean you got app updated before you submitted the Schedule A?