+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you have done MBA from India, do not opt for ECA from WES

Freak2122

Oct 17, 2020
Guys I have done my MBA 2 years in Anna University will IQAS Authorize and will it give an ECA Report equivalent to Canadian masters??

Kumar Saurabh

Oct 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
You all must have heard people recommending to get ECA done from WES (World Education Services), especially in India. But if you have studies MBA from India, do not opt for WES. They will give it a Canadian equivalency of - 'One year Post graduate diploma' instead of 'Master's degree'.

I have studied MBA fron Nirma University, Gujarat. When I got my ECA done, I was awarded One year PG diploma equivalency. I raised a query as I had 2 years of full-time management degree, they responded that WES only gives Master's equivalency to MBA done from IIMs or IITs.

So please opt for University of Toronto for ECA, it may be a little costly, and takes 2 weeks more than WES, but it will give you more accurate equivalency. But if you have studied MBA from IIMs & IITs, you can opt for WES.

PS: WES takes 6 weeks to process an application, after it receives your documents in hard copy.
Do you mean MBA only or PGDM too? Could anybody let me know what do they evaluate two years PGDM course as?

arnaqvi786

Oct 23, 2020
Hi! I have done B.Com and an MBA from India.
I have two questions.

1) Which educational agency should I select for ECA so that I can get Master's Degree equivalency for my MBA

2) Do I need to send my Bachelor's Degree transcripts as well or not?

Please reply.

Alterforce

Nov 15, 2020
Hi All,

I have BE (4 Years) and MBA (2 Years) from India and would like to get master's equivalency in ECA.

i have been trying to apply IQAS for the past 1 week and i am not able to succeed due to daily limits. Could anyone let me know if CES/ICES provide masters equivalency in my case?

Thanks in advance.

HopefulClub20

Nov 19, 2020
I''ve done a executive post grad diploma course (9 months full time residential course) from IIM , Indore.
Any idea if WES would consider this as a masters?

nehamunjal

Nov 27, 2020
Alright, thanks. I guess ces will take around 3 months...
One last question, I am IMI pass out, applied to ices for evaluation. Though I have pgdm but aiu and aicte deem it equivalent to mba. Would you have any idea whether ices will provide masters for this?
Hello, did you get masters equivalence for PGDM from IMI ? If yes, from which ECA ?

nehamunjal

Nov 27, 2020
I am PGDMHR from IMI Delhi and need masters equivalence. Can someone confirm which ECA body other than IQAS can be used for getting masters equivalence ? (IQAS is not taking applications hence unable to start my ECA process)

dhawansakshi

Dec 8, 2020
Hello everyone,
You all must have heard people recommending to get ECA done from WES (World Education Services), especially in India. But if you have studies MBA from India, do not opt for WES. They will give it a Canadian equivalency of - 'One year Post graduate diploma' instead of 'Master's degree'.

I have studied MBA fron Nirma University, Gujarat. When I got my ECA done, I was awarded One year PG diploma equivalency. I raised a query as I had 2 years of full-time management degree, they responded that WES only gives Master's equivalency to MBA done from IIMs or IITs.

So please opt for University of Toronto for ECA, it may be a little costly, and takes 2 weeks more than WES, but it will give you more accurate equivalency. But if you have studied MBA from IIMs & IITs, you can opt for WES.

PS: WES takes 6 weeks to process an application, after it receives your documents in hard copy.
Hello,
I already got my evaluation done by WES and as you have mentioned they gave my MBA a Canadian equivalency of - 'One year Post graduate diploma' instead of 'Master's degree'. Now I need to get the evaluation done from IQAS. My question is, can I get just my MBA evaluated by IQAS and submit WES report for graduation? Or do I need to get both evaluated again?