+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 24th MAY Answers

Kusumakar

Jun 6, 2018
You definitely have to reapper for test. DAMN losing by .5 in listening sucks :( Good luck
Okay, thank you.
This was my first attempt. Now, i am intimidated seeing the responses of those who took ielts again. Are you people sure that in each attempt,the evaluators will reduce the scores ?

It2

Jun 3, 2018
Okay, thank you.
This was my first attempt. Now, i am intimidated seeing the responses of those who took ielts again. Are you people sure that in each attempt,the evaluators will reduce the scores ?
I had my first attempt in January 2018, I am really curious if they dare to lower my score in this attempt at least for the subjective part writing and speaking .

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I had my first attempt in January 2018, I am really curious if they dare to lower my score in this attempt at least for the subjective part writing and speaking .
I heard it from somewhere that they only give 8777 to 1 or 2 % test takers in each city ,so better to give exam in rural area if possible ,fortunately, this trick has worked for my friend

AroraGaurav1

Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2018
I followed the same method aswell
Question was - some people believe international sporting events cause many problems for the hosting country that is not worth hosting them ?
I disagreed 1.revnue generation
2.motivate youngsters to play sports
3.exhibit the image of host country owing to smooth conduct

Intro-1.general statement
2.thesis disagree ( mentioned briefly what’s coming in forthcoming paragraphs )

Body 1.first point (topic sentence )
Explain
Example

Body 2. Second point (topic s)
Explain
Example

Body 3 .agree three or four lines ,as there are few issues ,such as traffic jams and restrictions on public which could be mitigated by good organisation

Conclusion

I scored 7 last time with same technique
This time I did better than before don’t knw wat happened .anyway applying for re-evaluation
I also used the same technique and template both last time and this time as well.

My scores were as follows

L-8.5
W-7.5
R-9
S-9

My writing score dropped from 8 to 7.5 this time around, but I was able to get CLB 10+ overall and hence maxed out my IELTS with 8.5 Band.

Reactions: ravdeep91

It2

Jun 3, 2018
I heard it from somewhere that they only give 8777 to 1 or 2 % test takers in each city ,so better to give exam in rural area if possible ,fortunately, this trick has worked for my friend
Honestly it doesn't matter were you have your test I can't understand one and only thing why almost everyone fails short in writing .But wait I know because you have only one hour and two essays which is not to much time additionally you have the invigilators who stress you every f.. 20 min even if you see the time in front of you .For me this test become a nightmare.

Reactions: ravdeep91

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Honestly it doesn't matter were you have your test I can't understand one and only thing why almost everyone fails short in writing .But wait I know because you have only one hour and two essays which is not to much time additionally you have the invigilators who stress you every f.. 20 min even if you see the time in front of you .For me this test become a nightmare.
How was your exam on 2nd June?